Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[o]i'm a little tired, you see

Sparx Offline

Threads: 17
Website Find
Abraham took a breath as Zacrae cupped her hand around his cheek and, before he could protest, sapped away some of his fatigue. She smiled at him and offered her lap as a place to rest, but the monarch was too anxious and too reluctant to let his friend help too much. He was sure that he had told her that he would rather bear his ailments and negative feelings himself than let her harbor them instead, and yet she insisted on using her powers to transfer them. And, surely, she was tired after the day's events, too.

"You should rest instead," he told her, waving his hand dismissively at her offer. "The day is only half over, so I really shouldn't be taking too long of a break just yet. I'll be fine."

Before Abraham could offer to handle the rest of the day's work by himself so that Zacrae could relax, a newcomer approached to address them. Surprised, Abraham glanced up at the tall woman as she spoke of bringing unfortunate news. Who was this, and what more could possibly have happened?

It turned out that the angel was offering help. Wait, which was it? News or aid? Abraham found himself confused by this presence, and he frowned as he considered what was being offered to him. Well, it was probably more important to know more about who was making the offer before he thought too carefully about her words. Especially since it seemed as though she had been following Abraham and Zacrae around; she had to have been, in order to know they were worth talking to in the first place.

"Action is valuable," the old angel began cautiously. "But I'm afraid you've confused me with your sudden appearance. Forgive me for being direct, but who exactly are you, and what exactly are you proposing?"

Messages In This Thread
[o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Sparx - 08-29-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Kila - 08-29-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Sparx - 09-04-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Kila - 09-07-2017, 11:15 PM