Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[o]i'm a little tired, you see

tortricidae Offline

Threads: 15
Find
"What a day indeed," Alistair whispered.

She'd been following Abraham throughout the day, but only because he just happened to be crossing paths with so many other people she had been interested in. An old old angel even if she didn't quite know who he was exactly. The name rang a bell in the same way a story told by a particularly creative parent was familiar, but he had most likely been irrelevant until just recently.

Mundane in his appearance, by chance surely. Not meant to be recognizable by too many people outside the three or four most trusted people in his ranks. Alistair was not one of them but that didn't matter now. What did matter was information. Tracking nomads was far too difficult, let alone trying to focus on all the other obligations she had balancing in the corner of her mind.

She shouldn't have taken that impromptu vacation. It was worth it, but she still shouldn't have done it.

"Oh, excuse me, I'm being rude," she added, bowing elegantly. "I come bearing unfortunate news. It's related to the Oracle deaths."

She was dressed for speed. Formfitting clothing, hair pulled into a tight braided bun, and she looked sharp. Perhaps a little worried, but also sharp. After listening to Abraham speak to so many individuals, she figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to offer her unique skillset. Especially because if she was careful with her applied knowledge, she could spread the word and alleviate the fear building in other angelic settlements.

Freedom from fear was important, but information was more important, and those she worked the closest with were keeping their mouths shut until she could bring something more substantial than guesses. What better than to bring words directly from a Monarch's mouth? That would be an optimal amount of leverage.

"I've come to offer an old man a helping hand. Something a little more tangible than kind words to your suffering people. My apologies if I'm too direct. I'm a woman of action. And now is a better time than ever."

Messages In This Thread
[o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Sparx - 08-29-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Kila - 08-29-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by tortricidae - 08-31-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Sparx - 09-04-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: [o]i'm a little tired, you see - by Kila - 09-07-2017, 11:15 PM