Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

The Trinket Didn't Work...

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Damien

"Now wait just a godsdamned minute," Damien said with a growl, remaining in his defensive stance. "You been followin' me, so tell me, what have I done that's aggressive outside of taking a defensive stance against a stranger who stalks me a threatens me out of the blue? And I'm the bad guy for being prepared to defend myself? Is this how you ass backwards Sleibtans think? It seems like you're the real unobservant prick here." He made no motions to move, eyes still fixed on Killian's hands. If magic were to be thrown, he'd be ready to defend himself.

"I came to this city looking for help, and all I get are people staring at me and harassing me with questions when I try to ask directions to the nearest inn, for fuck's sake! I wasn't even rude when I asked for directions and damn near had to run away. You're the only one assumin' I'm here to cause trouble and threaten people--which is funny, considerin' you're the one doing the threatening. I won't be relaxin' until I'm sure you're not going to blast me as soon as I do. Like I said, I don't trust you."

It was then that Belial gave a shrill laugh. "Oh you mortals are so funny!" The elemental perched on the end of Damien's staff, his three eyes meeting Killian's gaze directly. "My dear man, Killian was it? If I meant you harm, you'd be dead already. Your city would be razed, now why don't you relax, because your tension is only upsetting my darling Damien, hm?"

"Don't give him my name!"

The elemental waved a hand dismissively at the elf. "Shshshshush, you, you've done enough. He introduced himself, it's only polite we do the same," he said, turning his attention back to Killian. "My name is Belial, and I'm not a demon or a spirit or whatever foul creature you seem to think I am--don't think I didn't notice that look in your eyes. I am a spirit elemental, and again, if I meant you or anyone else harm, you'd know it." His eyes gleamed eerily, though his tone was flat. "The elf is Damien, also harmless when not so rudely followed and threatened. Surely you're not so unreasonable a man to see how your actions would be alarming, yes?"

Damien interrupted with a grumble, "We'd be better off going elsewhere for help, Bel. Since they're so fuk--" He found his lips sealed shut with a glance from Belial, and he responded with a vulgar gesture in response to the elemental's magic.

"As I said before, we mean you and your city no harm, so won't you please just give us directions to the nearest inn so we may rent a room and be on our way?"

Messages In This Thread
The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by Kila - 08-02-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 08-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by Kila - 08-05-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 08-06-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by Kila - 08-06-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 08-07-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by Kila - 08-07-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 08-07-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by Kila - 08-07-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: The Trinket Didn't Work... - by tortricidae - 08-08-2017, 01:44 PM