Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

On Reality and Perception

CommanderHorvat Offline

Threads: 14
Find
The guests reaction brought Nebula back into the moment as she remembered the unease that smaller races felt around dragons, something she had not had to account for regularly. Her caution evaporated, however, when the Vitka became playful once again and a smile spreading across her face at the quick retort.

"Well tradition and proper etiquette would dictate that I be referred to as her Royal Majesty Nebula, ruler of Gaoth." With that, she stood to her full height, wings extending to display all of their brilliance before she quickly sank back down, ending the quick mock display of majesty. "That, however is only the construct of my kind. By a different tradition and etiquette I am to be referred to as Night Sky, the great teacher. Both are constructed by others, both are true in their own ways and false in others. Anyone is just as fitting a moniker. Come, I have a place I believe you might find more comfortable. than this bland stone room."

The entry way was in no way bland. Rather it was decorated with statues of past rules, great braziers, currently unlit sat along it's length and at the end of the hall upon a dais was a large ornamented resting place as a throne. All the gold scrolling and colorful mosaics were lost on the host however, so she began to walk back the way she came, gesturing for her guest to follow.

Messages In This Thread
On Reality and Perception - by CommanderHorvat - 04-10-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by Achera - 04-13-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by Achera - 04-22-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by CommanderHorvat - 04-25-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by Achera - 05-18-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: On Reality and Perception - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 07:25 AM