Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Don't Kill The Messenger

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Ah, Kenjin surely was just as lovely as any royal dragon, even the way he dressed was more than proper for one of his stature. The man smiled to himself softly, soft steps from his own feet bracing against the ground; offset of his own, however, due to the limp of his bad leg. It didn't slow him down in the least, he kept his pace just as close to the other male's as possible. This kept him at his friend's side, at least, as one should be. "Yes, you are quite right," he nodded his head, "but something had to do the trick... not that, you know, it was a good way to do it."

Kavrier shook his head lightly, dark curled hair waving gently with the motion around his face. What a way with words he seemed to have, ugh, hopefully Kenjin would not find such a thing rude of him to be saying. "Hmm?" the darker haired dragon looked up, brought back from his own mind by his friend's words.

"Oh, I can't say that I have anything that I would need to be caring for as of now," he quickly spoke up, "of course I can do such a thing, you are a royal after-all. It would my pleasure to lead you where it is you need to go, however, I will apologize for my own pacing." The male allowed a soft smile to grace over his thick lips, only for him to soon take the a slight lead ahead of Kenjin. No doubt the council will be coming together at this time, it would be a bad move if they didn't otherwise.

Deep in the castle they would go to find them, through many halls and ever stairs. They would make it there in time, it wasn't as if this would all slide over in a mere hour or two. No, days it would probably take, and who knows if Kenjin would even care to stay that long here. Yes, he was royalty, but he never seemed to quite care for ruling over their kind like many others would. Yet, here he was, coming at that call of an old friend. Gods, Kavrier felt more than ever he would repay the man, if he could surely think of something to even do for him that is.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Kenjin smiled at his friend, giving little notice to the way he spoke. It did not matter to him in the slightest considering their history and despite his own position by blood, it did not mean others had to watch themselves around him. It wasn't like Kenjin was the acting ruler of the kingdom. He held status but beyond that, it was nothing much.

"No need to worry about your pace Kavrier. This is just fine," he replied with a smile, letting the other dragon take the lead. It had been far too long since he himself had been in the castle to know how the current king had arranged all the rooms. For all he knew, they could be meeting in what could be the former location of a kitchen. As he started to follow in Kavrier's lead, the royal became to watch as more and more people gathered throughout the castle. It wasn't too long before he felt the presence of at least one other royal to have made an appearance. Who knows who else had made it for this grim affair, but regardless of the court that was being brought together, there definitely were going to be some changes happening.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The man looked over to his companion, a small smile spreading across his lips as he walked along; more than happy he wasn't upset with his slower pace in the least. Some? Well, the might have pushed him along, or even complained at that. Kenjin, however? No, for as long as he'd known him, he was never one to push or shove his way ahead; no matter what speed one may have been getting along at.

"It's been a while since you have been here," the dark haired male commented, "I don't know how welcoming some may be, but I assure you, you're face it the most welcoming to me." He smiled once again, the two of them finally making their way into the castle itself. Not much had changed in the halls, perhaps a few decorative items here and there; but over-all it was practically the same. Of course, where rooms were had changed quite a bit.

It was bound to happen with any ruler of the kingdom, doing things and rearranging to their liking instead. Hell, there was no doubt in his mind it would be the same now, all depending on who took the throne this time around. "Just a little longer, and we will be at our destination my lord."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Kenjin nodded in agreement to his friend. How long had it really been? Regardless, it was overall about the same as he would imagine. Despite the time since he was a small whelp barely able to flap his wings, it was still just the same as the old memory he had. It was just as Kavrier was mentioning how others may react to his presence that he began to notice those who moved around them. A few were taking notice of the long missing royal with mixed results. A few shocked to see him once more, others delighted by the mere presence of another royal, and of course those who looked like they would rather murder him themselves. Regardless, none approached the pair as they made their way through the castle. It was a smart decision really. Would would want to try to anger a new royal they haven't seen in years and try to test them?

"Alright Kavrier. Say, what can you tell me about the current court and what has been going on before we go in?"

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Kavrier wasn't sure what words he could use to even explain the current court, or even what the hell was going on; but it wasn't anything good in all honesty. It was like the entire court was split more by opposing ideas of what needed to be done over the years; or even how to handle their own king at that. With him gone, however, there could be more hope for a better future for them all. "I court is.. a mess, for lack of better words my lord," he shook his head lightly, "things have been a mess before the king died, though I suppose now isn't any different. So many split among ideals, it's been a madhouse really. I hope things can surely get better with the rise of a new ruler, whether it be you.. or not."

His eyes looked over to Kenjin, a bit of uncertainty in them; but who could surely blame the man? Either way, they had eventually made it to a pair of large doors within the castle, many voices seemed to come from behind it as well. "Here we are, Kenjin," he nodded his head, only to step out of the way, "I am not sure if you want me to accompany you or not, but I will be here if you decide it's best to go alone."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Kenjin listened in closely as they made their way to the room, trying to piece together what he could of the current state of affairs before running into the lion's den. Little was organized or even in any state resembling court, but what was to be expected? If anything, the male would have been shocked if it had actually had any semblance of order at all. How the kingdom didn't fall is a mystery to all who watched.

He looked to the large double doors big enough for most dragons to go through in their true forms. He stood there for a moment, listening as Kavrier finished the last of his sentence. Royal affairs were not his taste when it came to politics but could he trust any of his other relatives to hold the throne properly? Not only that, but could they even take the turmoil of affairs and make it somewhat normal? The dragon gave a heavy sigh, trying to come to an understanding with his own mind. To take the throne or not. Leave his home in the mountains for civilization of court hell. It was the trade off, but it was what it was.

He gave another heavy sigh, looking up to towards to top of the doors. "Kavrier?" he asked quietly, almost a whisper. "If I come out of here as king, you will still be by my side, right?" Kavrier was always a good friend to him, but would he still wish to serve under his rule? Kavrier held this position for a long time but for Kenjin to now rule as his boss rather than friend, would they still be the same?

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The man couldn't fathom or even imagine what was going through Kenjin's mind, though perhaps it might have been quite the good thing really. There was no way he envied the man and what he needed to do, the choice to make in either stepping into line as the king, or leaving it to another to handle. Either way, as long as something was done about the whole thing, Kavrier would feel less tense. 

"Hmm?" his attention was wholly on the royal before him, his eyes growing wide for but a moment; though seconds passed as his face became softer, "Kenjin, my dear friend, you have no need to worry about such a trivial thing. There was no way that I could ever abandon you. I could care less if you are king or not, my loyalty is to you. It shall be forever that way as it has always been, as both my good friend and my ruler~" 

The man placed a hand upon his shoulder, a soft smile stretched across his face, "I shall always stay by your side, for as long as you will need me."

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт