Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Favors Carried in Secret

King Fury Offline

Threads: 30
Find
Thread Status: Closed
Players Involved: KingFury, Andromeda
Characters Involved: Milaeni, Locke (KingFury), Razor (Andromeda)
Setting: A small island off the coast of the Death Kingdom
Time: Evening, 25th of Haliea (current)
Weather: Ash clouds above, lightly falling.

The island seemed completely barren. Ashfall made it difficult for anything to grow there, and so only a few stubborn trees ever poked out of the ash. The island was very small, maybe a few dozen meters wide. Aside from a few rocks strewn about, there were no features on the island to draw anyone in, and no demons were willing to bare the harsh conditions to try living there. Which made it a perfect place to meet in secret.

Next to one of the larger rocks was the small flicker of a campfire. Two people sat at one side of it, waiting patiently for something. In their travelers' cloaks, with their hoods up, they were unrecognizable and could be nearly anyone. However, anyone who had acute abilities to sense powers would realize quickly that they were angels, and powerful ones at that.

Andromeda Online

Monarch

Threads: 73
Find
Razor appeared out of a portal having left his mate on a much safer island nearby. His amber eyes looked to the two figures and he sighed. So many people cared what others thought. He was never exactly a rule follower, but then again they were not alive when he was younger. Those angels were gone. His eyes blinked slowly taking them in.

"I see you brought a little friend," he said with a shrug. "I'm sorry but Morion and the other reapers are busy today. I figured their company might scatter you anyway." He motioned for the cloak to come forward. 

"You asked for me to meet you?"

King Fury Offline

Find
Mileani nodded. "We aren't exactly in territory I'd call friendly, so Locke came along to deter eavesdroppers. We need to discuss something very important that has been looming again. The borders have grown tense again. With the return of Vaerath's Oracle, and my own son's injuries, some demons have grown bold. At the rate things are going, war is likely inevitable." The angel rose to her feet, stepping around the fire. "I want to put an end to the conflict, once and for all. It is my kingdom that bares the brunt of the conflicts, and I tire of watching them rebuild again and again."

She sighed slightly, knowing that what she was about to say would likely condemn many of her people to their deaths. "But declaring peace is impossible. Too much blood has been spilled, too many generations have been raised in the shadow of the wars. Something has to happen, or this cycle will continue again and again. And for that, I'll need your help."

Andromeda Online

Monarch

Find
"Why did you come for me? You know my crimes and I'm sure your people would condemn you for even mentioning my name beside the word peace. What makes you think I can or want to help you," he inquired. His tone sounded harsh but Razor wasn't a soft spoken male. He was known for his cruelty and yet he could not fathom why they would ask him to come here. Surely one of the younger, weaker, and more impressionable Demon Kings would have been better for this feat.

His amber eyes flashed a bit dangerously. He was on edge because she had brought Locke after telling him to come alone. He was on guard, but unless, Locke tried something first, he would remain civil. Truth be told Razor wanted to see how they justified their logic or thought process on this one.

King Fury Offline

Find
She frowned just slightly. "Locke, go make sure there are no witnesses." Her son grunted and stood up. He gestured slightly and his blades dropped into his hands, before he slipped out into the darkness. Mileani waited for him to move away before she turned to look back at Razor. "You are exactly who I want for this. You're the only one I could actually trust to make this plan work. War is too manipulative, and the other Kings are too young. They all still have something to prove. Besides, you are the strongest of the Demon Kings. If you move, the others will follow, whether they admit it or not."

She stood up, facing him openly. "My plan is simple. Fan the flames of conflict for one final war. Let the warhawks fight it out, while more peaceful voices back home prepare to end it. Then we have an indecisive climax and settle things peacefully. The details aren't perfect, and this is the very basics of it, but it could work."

Andromeda Online

Monarch

Find
"Or it could drag the war on for many more years  to come, " Razor said watching her. "Right now the war may have gotten worst due to the rise of our oracle, however, I recall months ago when your oracle was on the frontlines killing demons you were silent on peace. Is it because you fear the loss now youre losing?  War is never pretty or kind." He felt like she was bringing him her problems. For him the war was the same as it always had been a distraction from the real issues.  It was to him as it has always been, freedom.

He waved his hand looking bored. "And the war is about demons wanting to be left alone. You just never backed off and now... well a lot of us don't want you to run away because we have a debt to pay. How do you expect to push that under the rug?"

King Fury Offline

Find
"You know that there are warhawks on both sides that will never let this go. Even if the demons were to vanish in the night, there would be angels looking to hunt them down. And if we angels vanished, demons would go searching to try and slaughter us wherever we fled. The problem is that some demons are getting rather confident with their oracle back. Locke has actually had to fend off several invasions of Angel territory in recent months. Given where he was attacked at, I also suspect my other son being attacked was a planned move by one of the demon kings. I doubt it was you, because you would have used Morion to make sure he was dead."

She crossed her arms, staring Razor down. "Right now, the, if we're being generous, peace is being maintained by the relative balance of power between angels and demons. Occasional raids on both sides were expected and mostly tolerated. However, The balance has tipped. Events are conspiring to bring a final reckoning about. My son's disappearance and injuries, the return of Vaerath's oracle, the murders of several others, and the reports of dead returning to life... I am very much aware that more than a few demons are seeing these as omens of final victory." She glanced across the waters, towards the kingdom of Death and those that lay beyond it. "War is coming, whether we like it or not."

Andromeda Online

Monarch

Find
He actually laughed and not just a chuckel but a deep in his gut laught that sounded foreign even to him. "If I had your son Morion wouldn't have killed him. I have much scarier reapers than my son that never leave my home. Truly even you guess that. There is a reason your kind has never made it close to my home and it isn't my dear boy." He wiped his eye brushing back a tear from laughing so hard. She had forgotten how bad Razor really was back in the day. It had never been just demons he made into Reapers. All kinds existed and they all did different things.

"As for your concern, yes we are heades that way. Unfortunately all wars must end but what do you hope is the outcome is the better question here," he said with amusement still in his voice. "What do you want? Peace. I  understand that bit but peace can come in many ways old friend. What type were you looking for and seeking my help with offers of?"

King Fury Offline

Find
"I want a permanent end to this war. What Famine did to my son has made this one personal, and I want these wars ended. Those who eagerly await war again will have what they wish, and I want them to choke on it." Her hand clenched into a fist. Without even thinking about it, light began to collect on it. "When those who desire war are dead, the rest will be much more open to the final peace. All I want is for the fighting to be over. For angels and demons to stop being at each other's throats." She looked up at the stars in the sky. "Haliea hasn't given any sign she still cares about this war, but the zealots are always eager to push for following her will. I can't wait for her to give a sign any longer."

Andromeda Online

Monarch

Find
Razor sighed looking at her. "If you truly want to end this war you need a better plan. I am not keen on ramping this up at the moment and if I did you would not like the  casualty it would cause. I have been kind to you over the years by avoiding the fight myself," he replied letting it be very noticeable how tired he was of both the war and this converstation. "I even never ordered attacks in a very long time... Morion does what he does typically for enjoyment and others follow like shark to fresh blood."

He waved his hand paying no mind to her magic in her. It did not scare him. Little did anymore... His amber eyes looked at the woman and he smiled a bit. "If you truly want peace. Surrender to me."