Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Bringing People back to Life

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Three Oracles have died, all of them originating from Life herself. Rifts have begun to open as the Vikta from those three have begun to flow out into the open. The circle normally upheld by the balance of life and death, broken, unhinged by a force not even the dark gods could have foreseen.

These rifts that opened were created by the unusual surge of Vitka that had been channeled by one force. A force that remains unnamed, and unknown even to the gods. They set out to do the impossible. And that has been accomplished, the dead are rising from all across the world, and from all timespans. Soldiers that died in battle, mothers that died in childbirth, even children from starvation all have begun to rise. Their bodies restored by the gift of flowing Vikta from the deceased Life oracles.

Note for this section of the plot each member is allowed to bring back one free character. It can be someone related to a current character of yours or one that has nothing to do with anything and just someone you want to get involved with. These characters may not exactly remember how they died. Please fill out the form below so staff know which of these characters are free and do not need a purchase from the shop. If you want to bring back more than one, then you must pay the 9,500 Gold fee to buy the Life’s Tear for any additional ones after the first.

**Note: If you had a character die as a plot point you are allowed two free. One for the character you let us kill, and one free. To redeem the second, staff must have approved using the character for a plot point first.

Only real rule: You are not allowed to use this to create a first generation without specific staff permission. Staff doesn’t really want to see first generations on the site as they were known to be too powerful as the gods’ original creation.

Code:
Name:
Character’s name:
App:
Free or Item:

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Name: Andromeda
Character’s name: Kerberos
App: http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1197&pid=3961#pid3961
Free or Item: Free

Aquarius Offline

Famine Demon Lord

Threads: 11
Find
Name: Aqaurius
Character’s name: Migantias Hoas
App: www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1200&pid=3976#pid3976

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Name: Achera
Character’s name: Kora
App: http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1277&pid=4149#pid4149
Free or Item: Freeeeee

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Name: Kila
Character’s name: Aerithe
App: Beep Boop
Free or Item: Freeeeee bc she was killed for the plot

Editing bc I wanna bring another character back!

Name: Kila
Character’s name: Pherae Cloundbringer
App: None yet, but I'm working on it.

He's Aolani's brother, killed in the last major battle of the angel/demon war by Charlie. His pearl was offered up to Vaerath as an offering c:
Free or Item: Free!

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Threads: 33
Find
Name: King Fury
Character’s name: Markell Dunebane
App: https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=5283[url=http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1277&pid=4149#pid4149][/url]

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Find
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Alexkt Offline

Kit

Find
Regards! My name is Alex and I'm pleased to be at antarsia-rpg.com. I was born in Netherlands but now I'm a student at the University of Virginia.
I'm normally an diligent student but this term I had to travel abroad to see my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my thesis, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my thesis writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (thesis, 96 pages, 8 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order thesis from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently advise this essay writing service to all my friends ;)