Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"I am prepared for anything if it means I won't have to lose the child. I am tired of my rider bond being passed down through his family from father to son. It's time I had a rider for good and didn't have to help raise a new one ever generation," Deimos replied. His tone very growly and protective. He wasn't going to back down. He couldn't. If he did then what would become of his quest? He had to do this for Jabari...

Orange eyes watched the eastern with care now. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't charge them. He seemed upset over their request. "And who are we to keep secrets of this? What gives you the right to judge life over who lives or dies? I am trying to save something precious and if I need to soak the earth with blood than so be it. It will be on my claws, not his. I am not afraid to do what I must for those I love. Surely you can understand that. He is a hatchling to me. My hatchling. I can't let age take him..."

The western was seemingly on edge now. He was worried about what  was to come but he had to do it. No matter the cost... He had to save him but Deimos had no idea what that price could be...

Messages In This Thread
A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 11-06-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-24-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 12-31-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 01-14-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by Andromeda - 01-16-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: A Normal day, A Normal.... Death - by NekoNay - 03-14-2020, 08:09 AM