Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Dust to Dust

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Altair’s jaw dropped at such a casual statement. Not use them? How could he not use them!? He threw his hands out in a gesture of complete disbelief, mouth agape like a fool, and looked between the angelic oracle and his amazing collection of weapons.

“How—Why? Why wouldn’t you use these beauties???” And more importantly... “Does look over your collection mean I can, like, touch them and hold them because... I really wanna. Like bad.” The young man was nearly vibrating with anticipation, his dusky gold eyes darting from weapon to weapon.

With the slightest of smiles on his face Ezio gave the softest of chuckles and the most discreet of eye rolls at his son. Though he could hardly blame Altair for his excitement. It was a nice collection, and were he a younger man, and the circumstances different, he too would have shown similar exuberance.

“Forgive him, Lizair. Altair is young and... passionate.” He let his gaze fall on Altair, a gaze full of affection, for the briefest of moments before returning to the matter at hand. The entire reason they had travelled so far.

“I’m afraid she went looking where she hadn’t, and as such was punished by the gods.” His tone was stern. He spoke like an old master, which wasn’t too terribly far from the truth. “Even if you can not restore her sight I truly hope you can ease her pain.” His voice softened, and his expression along with it. “And perhaps my people may be able to ease yours as well. We Sphinx may not be as famous as healers as the angels, but my people have a mastery of light magic. Perhaps our healers can do something yours cannot.”

Messages In This Thread
Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-10-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-13-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-11-2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-17-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-17-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-19-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-19-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by Kila - 06-19-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Dust to Dust - by King Fury - 06-30-2020, 02:48 AM