Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
Jun had to stand ground, accepting Raven's vigorous handshake with a shaky smile. "Y-You a-are whole heartedly c-correct," he stammered out. He had to admit her positive energy was infectious, his smile widened, flattered by the compliment that followed soon after. 

His free hand gathered, gently closed over his chest as he peered over the both of them to get a garner of the papers James showed off to the both of them. The warmth radiating from James' figure resonated with him. Ah a dragon..! How long has it been since he met another of his kin. Jun grew a little sheepish, his own disguise failing a bit with a hidden of scales on the back of hands but everything he felt was cleverly hidden. I must brush up on my skills. There was much he wanted to ask but he decided to focus on the papers instead. There would be time for that later.

His brows furrowed. It was definitely a request alright. "Nixie essence and... volcanic burnweed?" Internally, he began to swear at the sight of the burnweed. It could only mean a hot destination for such a thing. He glanced at the both of them. This shouldn't be an issue with two dragons tagging along, shouldn't it? "Intriguing materials. I do not coming along - whoa!" 

He felt his whole body move, towed along by Raven's strength. He completely underestimated her small frame, he nearly came tumbling down before he caught himself. 

"What a comfy caravan." He murmured, admiring it before his eyes shifted towards the cows? she loudly proclaim. Were they cows...? He almost wanted to scratch his head to it. What a pecular color. "I want to-" His mouth clamped shut at the sight of the vine slithering its way through the window. Watching her swat it away, he quickly changed his words, "Up front please!"

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
sites of essays - by Alexkt - 04-09-2024, 09:04 AM