Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
"Okay with it? Okay with it!?" Raven exclaimed, throwing her arms wide in an excited gesture. "I'm way more than okay with it! The more the merrier, am I right?" Her grin spread from ear to ear as she gave both Jun and James--hey! J names! How fun!--a playful wink. "Plus we match, and how could I possibly turn down someone with such excellent taste?" She excitedly took Jun's hand and shook it, though her eyes were completely focused on the papers James held out, eyes quickly moving back and forth as she read the words on the page.

"Ooooooo, those are both some good potion ingredients," she said, eyes practically glowing with the amount of sparkles within. "I bet I could pick some up for myself, too! And volcanic burnweed! How exotic! This person must be going somewhere absolutely frigid if they need that!" Her hands finally released Jun's for the briefest of moments before locking around it yet again, though this time her other hand shot out and took hold of James's wrist. "Well then, there's no time to waste! We have a client waiting!" For such a small girl, Raven was deceptively strong, and she eagerly pulled the two boys along to her caravan, where So and Lu were waiting, chewing on some poor homeowner's flowerbed.

"Jun, James, meet So and Lu!" The girl bounded between the cows and posed dramatically--a running theme with her, it seemed--gesturing grandly to each cow in turn. "They're my best friends in the whole wide world and I'd be lost without them!" Lu gave a low moo and licked Raven's cheek with a thick slimy tongue, which was simply giggled off.

"Now you can either ride in the caravan, it's got all the comforts of home, or you can ride up front with me! There's a window too, so we can have that open and talk," she said, climbing up to the driver's seat and sliding the window open, which caused a few plant fronds to spring out from within the cabin. "Oh, but if you ride inside be careful what plants you touch. Some of them like to snap back." She was entirely focused on the two dragons, but her hand whipped out to slap an encroaching vine, which recoiled back into the caravan quickly. "And don't mess with my potions. If you get hexed, I'm not liable!"

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
sites of essays - by Alexkt - 04-09-2024, 09:04 AM