Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
Quest Name: "You want what from where?"
Quest Reward: 800gp + ???
Times Quest Has Been Done: 0/1

Jun stared morosely around the townsfolk, searching for information, any clues for the closest town to depart to. His queries were only met with shrugs and snubs, causing his temper to mildly flare. He was a docile individual at heart but this helplessness only served to frustrate him. 

A simple answer is all I ask for! The faster he could meet other dragons, the better. 

Perhaps it was fancy garbs. As impractical as they were for traveling, it was the only piece of home he still held close to his person. He was a foreigner in their presence and from his past experiences... they weren't often well received. He extended a sleeve to his face, a shimmer of blue scales reflecting off the palm of his hand. The scent of the ocean... it soothed him, calmed his emotions. 

He couldn't stand here and dawdle. He took more confident strides through the pathways. There was always a board, he sent multiple of them on his travels. Often barren but maybe this one would be the stroke of luck he desired. 

'Oh hey I'm going to Ecuru!' The excited voice reached his ears. He whirled to see a girl race up to meet a young lad. Finally a location...! She seemed eager, rearing to go, to miss out on joining their company would be a shame. He rubbed the side of his face, pondering the idea.

He sucked up some courage, chest puffed out before striding up to meet them. "I am sorry if I am interrupting but I couldn't help but hear you guys are going to Ecuru?" He put on his best smile, his hand held out. "I am Jun and I hope you do not mind me including myself in this band."

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
sites of essays - by Alexkt - 04-09-2024, 09:04 AM