Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Threading through Foreign Territories

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
"Such is the burden of leadership," the man sad softly. "After my father passed I was the one my people had to turn to. It's my duty to make tough decisions for the good of everyone else, no matter how painful they may be. Such is life, Akeme. I pray that you never have to make such choices. Either of you." His tone was warm and gentle as the coming summer breeze. "It's not an easy life, less so if you weren't raised for it." He stroked his beard thoughtfully once again, sighing into his hand.

"We can't even begin to assume what the gods intend. Maybe it's not even them, he mumbled to no one but himself. "And if it is, what grand plan could come of unraveling the very fabric of the life cycle?" He folded his wings around his shoulders like a cape, as though they would shield him from whatever ill omen had settled over the world. And then there was what Ezra said... he had seen them. The undead.

"So you've seen these creatures for yourself, then?" Osira said, mouth agape, eyes wide in both shock and horror. "What were they like?" His voice dropped low as he leaned forward further, nearly off his rock and onto the grass now. "I'm sorry to ask you to recall such a thing, Ezra, but..." A pause. "But the more we know, the better prepared we can be is we come across them..." Osira paused again as he rung his hands together. "Did you see the rift they came through, or just the creatures themselves? Please, be as detailed as you can..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threading through Foreign Territories - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 02:17 PM