Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Threading through Foreign Territories

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
Ezra tried his best to restrain his surprise. His brows subtly rose when his face remained otherwise composed. He had opened his mouth to explain but what Osira had said was true. His interaction with outsiders, his kin or otherwise, was very limited. Prey like always had some aversion towards him where he came from. To hear different... made him somewhat elated. Maybe he could be accepted in this strange world. Isolation didn't sit well with him.

His ears perked up at the sound of his shuffling. His eyes darted to see Akeme inch closer. He pursed his lips, a slight bristle forming at the tip of his tail but he said nothing to her advance, permitting it. It was something he had to get use to and this was a reasonable first step.

He focused intently on Osira, listening, observing. Ezra's expression became bleak, his hands once flat on his thighs as he sat cross legged, now digging into them with intensity. It was difficult to take with a grain of salt. He may not have witnessed the oracles met their end but it sounded dreadful all the same. 

Rumors they may be but the last one made Ezra on edge, his head hung low when he would otherwise face them. He shared sympathy with the elder over his kin but his mind was in turmoil over what could be possibly happening with his own. 

"The Dead is why I have set foot on my own," he revealed in a low tone. "I have seen them for myself. Creatures... if you could even call them that," a low growl in the back of his throat. It made a mockery of the cycle that had been set in place. The dead had no business coming back to the living... no matter how they died. 

"But this is worse than I thought." He thought it was only centered in one location. But in multiple...? He raised his head, his brows furrowing. The oracles, the dead... "What could they possibly thinking?" Surely this was only temporary... right? He found himself second guessing the gods above them. This was more harm than good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threading through Foreign Territories - by NekoNay - 06-08-2019, 08:03 AM