Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Lijuan

Lijuan's eyes hadn't made another attempt to look at him at this point, they studied the ground more than anything. Would he accept her apology? Or just push it aside like she'd had done with his own? If he did the latter, then she surely wouldn't be angry with him about it; it would definitely be something she deserved in fact. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she crossed her arms; more of a sense to keep them out of the way when he worked at her wound.

Wait, he appreciated it? She took in a deep breath, then slowly let it out. It was something, at least, she didn't expect any acceptance; but this would surely do. The Kirin nodded her head lightly, knowing well he anger could always get the best of her at times. Yet, she was more than willing to try and curb it for him; anyone else? They were probably more than screwed.

There weren't many more words, well, any more words from her own mouth at least. Her ears only moved about when Fallow spoke, taking in what he would say; or just listening to the rustling of his fingers as he worked on dressing her wound. "That feels fine..." she finally spoke up, but just enough to be heard.

Once he was done, she took a step away, hand gently running over the material of the dressing. It wasn't tight, or loose, but it was decent enough to keep the area well and protected. Hell, if it had been her, she would have surely made herself do it. Yet, he wasn't like her in the smallest bit. He was kind and generous, always worrying of the well being of others besides himself. Was she lucky to have met him? Or was he unlucky to have met her? Only time would really tell with that one.

"Huh?" she was pulled form her own thoughts, "oh, I suppose if you want to make camp we can. It would probably be a good idea to rest until morning, so I don't aggravate my wound if we head on."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by KokoPuffs - 06-03-2019, 11:48 PM