Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Lijuan

In all honestly she didn't even really care if Fallow gazed at her unclothed body, it wasn't as if she was completely naked standing there. Even if she had, she still would not have minded in any way; a body was a body. Plenty were just shaped different, but they were all basically the same in concept; usually that is. Her hand went over the scar that ran along the side, from the underside of her breast and almost towards her hip. The wound was far less deep than she imagined it being, after having a pair of large claws smack against her like they had.

The blood still seemed to flow from the wound, but that was something that would happen; at least until it could get wrapped up. When he spoke, she didn't have it in her to speak back. Perhaps not the best choice, but what was she to do? It was almost a small lack of trust in her own words at this moment, so she silently took the mortar from the tall man.

Once she had some of the blood wiped away from the wound, she gripped the mortar in her bloody hand to use her clean one to spread it on over. With a couple of fingers she gently dug into the green goop, enough to hold without allowing the concoction to land on the ground. He mentioned it would sting, that was the first thing he mind went to just before gliding the stuff over her wound.

Lijuan let out a hiss of pain, but it wasn't too bad, only a sting that was it. Her abdomen flexed and contorted with each passing over her wound, not because of the sting but the soft pain she felt while he fingers grazed over. Eventually it did start to numb the area, causing a soft sigh of relief, and an eventual look up from the ground.

"I...." she turned her head away slowly, looking off towards the trees, "I am... sorry?" Oh god was that really a question? She KNEW she was sorry, but gods did she actually know how to get that to be known. The small woman shook her head and growled to herself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by KokoPuffs - 05-23-2019, 08:14 PM