Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
She she undressed Fallow's face flushed beet red, and he turned his gaze away. He wasn't about to incur her wrath by looking on her without her consent. Fallow had found himself on the receiving end of her claws once, and that was quite enough for one lifetime. It was only when he saw her gesture him over that he looked, though he kept his eyes focused solely on her face. Had he seen regret in her eyes? It was hard to tell; she wasn't looking at him, either.

If Lijuan felt sorry, why not say so? It'd do much to lift the heavy air settled over them...

The man found himself at her side in only a few strides, one advantage of his height. He offered the mortar to her, its contents a thick green paste.

Her gaze was still fixed on the ground, though, and Fallow cleared his throat to get her attention. "I-it might sting a bit when you put it on at first..." His cheeks flushed again, a baby pink this time. "But after that, um, it'll numb the pain until I c-can dress the wound..." His gaze trailed down her body to the wound on her side. Blood seeped through her undergarments, and it was clear that the wound was deep, but from the looks if it, not deep enough to require stitches. Fallow allowed himself a sigh of relief. Good, it'd heal well...

With the bowl in Lijuan's hands, Fallow began to pull out strips of white cloth from within his pocket. He was well prepared, at the very least. "J-just let me know when you're ready, okay?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by Kila - 05-22-2019, 09:08 PM