Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Lijuan

The sudden change in his from seemed to happen quicker than she could actually process; even the sudden swip of the large paw was more than she was expecting out of him. She have stumbled a bit over his growing mass just before then, he eyes wide in shock and almost horror at it. At the impact, she had let out a loud, painful sound of her own.

Lijuan's much smaller body, rolled a couple times across the hard ground, before skidding to a slow stop. To say she was dazed was certainly an understatement, she was completely unaware of her environment for a moment; the wind knocked from her very lungs as she laid there. Breath of shallow for a bit longer than it needed to be until it had started to even out; into something more deep and drawn out.

Eventually her mind came back to her, just in time to hear Fallow shouted out to her. Strings upon strings of apologies lacing his words, as if that was really something that would calm the rage soon to come. The problem though, was it didn't come right away, but her head slowly raised from the ground.

Lijuan needed to look upon her body, a large pair of claws like his would probably cause more damage than intended. With large, blue eyes, she scanned the area of her body he'd swiped her at; it wasn't any surprised when she saw blood seeping from a long cut at her side. It wasn't deep enough to worry, but enough for her to gain that fiery rage he surely would know about at this point.

A deep, guttural grown escaped her mouth, her own body suddenly shift into her humanoid form; and she was on Fallow in a matter of seconds! Small hands grabbed his shirt at the collar, bringing him down to her height with as much force she needed. "Am I Okay!? AM I FUCKING OK?!" she shouted in his face, large fangs bared towards him, "how in the Gods can you even think I'd be ok after that, huh? I'm bleeding because of you!"

The Kirin woman pushed him back roughly, not caring if he ended up on the ground or not; either way she was sure to stay as close as she needed. "How about I give you want you gave me, would you like that?" a hand flew out and gripped his jaw, claws gently sinking into soft flesh, "paint that porcelain skin of yours red...."

Would she actually do it? Honestly, it wasn't something she'd think of doing, not with someone she'd actually kind of enjoyed the company of. The wound could have been much worse if it wasn't for the scales that covered quite a bit of her body; though the rest was covered in a soft fur. It wasn't the point, he could have broken something. Maybe something was broken even now! Perhaps she was just ignoring the pain, or even numbed by the anger in her chest.

There would be no way to know, for now in the least. The only thing certain was how Fallow would feel about it, being as soft a man he was; never seemed liked the kind to hurt a fly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by KokoPuffs - 05-09-2019, 12:33 AM