Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Sheep and Flower Crowns

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Scylla

There was a flash of white against the creamy wool of the sheep, and before Scylla could fully process what happened the entire flock was in a tizzy. Bleating cries filled the air, some of the ewes were scattering everywhere, fleeing from the scene that was unfolding. Quickly swallowing the chunk of bread in his mouth, Scylla brought a hand to his lips and gave a shrill whistle.

"Max! Round 'em up!"

The beast gave a bark in return, tearing off at a quick pace to herd any sheep who tried to flee to safety of the flock. There was a second bark, unfamiliar to him, and Scylla's gaze locked on to a...dog? A talking dog?? Oh! OH! She must have been like him! A smile lit up his face as he called back to the dog--something that would have made him feel crazy if he couldn't talk to animals. "Please help Max keep the sheep from running off!"

Knowing that the rest of his sheep were in good hands--or paws in Max's case--the boy turned his attention back to the large cat who was violently trying to disembowel one of the older rams. In an instant Scylla had his axe in hand, and pointed the blade at the feline with a steely look in his eyes.

"You can't eat the Old Man!" he shouted, making eye contact with the lynx. There was something about her bright turquoise eyes that reminded the boy of himself, and it was then that he noticed the bright yellow scarf around his neck. How he hadn't noticed that before, he didn't know, but Scylla suddenly felt like he could reason with the hungry lynx.

Keeping one hand on his axe, he reached behind him and found the roll he'd taken a few bites out of. Offering it out to the lynx, Scylla said, "If you let the Old Man go, I'll share my lunch with you. You can have the rest of my roll and my soup. It's leek and potato. My mama made it, and it's really yummy." In spite of the stern look in his eyes, the boy gave a warm smile.

Messages In This Thread
Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 07-27-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-01-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-02-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-11-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-11-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 01-07-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 01-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 01:12 PM