Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
"So we have one up front and one inside!" she said with a bright smile. She offered a hand and helped Jun up to the driver's seat of the caravan. "I don't have any cushions or anything, so sorry if it's a bit uncomfortable. I've grown used to it, but if you get sore or anything just let me know and I'll stop so you can stretch or go inside."

Speaking of inside....

Her gaze slid to James, following him as he was about to enter her caravan. With a deep breath she began to speak a string of words more rapidly than should be spoken, "By entering the caravan you agree not to touch, ingest, tinker with, or take anything you find within. By agreeing to these terms you also agree that if you violate the verbal contract that Raven Hollyhazel, Witch Extraordinaire, shall be in no terms liable for any discomfort, hexes, jinxes, grievous bodily harm, or death that may ensue from anything touched, ingested, tinkered with, or taken without explicit permission or instruction from Raven Hollyhazel, Witch Extraordinaire." With that said, the smile returned to her face and she waved the young man inside. "Have fun and make yourself at home! There's hot water over the fireplace and tea on the table!"

And with that she took a seat next to Jun, reins in hand, and gave them a light snap. "Let's go, girls! We've got places to go and things to get!" The cows lowed and began pulling the caravan forward, and before long they were on the main road headed south.

The interior of the caravan was just as eclectic as the outside, albeit more cozy. The wooden floor was covered in a purple rug, woven with intricate patterns in yellow, creams, and white thread, the the pieces of the wall visible through the plants and shelves of potions were a sunny yellow color. There were so few bare spaces along the walls--even the windows were filled with hanging planters and boxes of small flowering herbs. The light that did filter through mostly came through the skylight above, illuminating the various bottles of potions along shelves and in boxes. They came in all colors; some glittered like liquid gold, others looks like smoke, and there were even some in ornate jeweled bottles, capped with stoppers made of precious metals.

Along one wall there was a humble wooden counter, complete with wash basin, and along the adjacent wall was the aforementioned fireplace, the hearth lit with a gentle flame. Along the far wall, on which Jun and Raven sat on the other side of, was a very comfortable looking couch, plum in color with hand crocheted doilies along the back, lined with matching pillows. Above that hung a hammock, almost reaching the ceiling.

And along everything else were the plants. Big plants, little plants, pitcher plants, was that a small tree growing in the corner?? Gachapod pods, manapots--weren't those super dangerous?--a.... sneakvine? Gods, she slept with a sneakvine so close to her?? Sure it was still tiny, but who in their right mind would do such a thing?

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
sites of essays - by Alexkt - 04-09-2024, 09:04 AM