Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
He seemed to relax a bit as her head, but then came the blood. He'd made her bleed, and his head began to swim. Oh no. Ooooooh no. It was okay, though! He could fix this! With the right herbs he could make a salve and--suddenly Fallow was pulled down by the collar of his shirt, eye to eye with the very, very angry Lijuan. And she had every right to be. Then came the yelling. The very much deserved yelling. "I-I know. Y-you have every r-right to be m-mad," he stammered, voice shaking at the sight of her fangs. Very sharp fangs. "I-I know of a-a p-poultice to fix... fix you r-right up. I just n-need to--"

WHAM

Fallow felt her hands on his chest and barely even had time to process what was happening before he found himself on the ground, legs splayed out like an awkward newborn deer. This had never happened before. His eyes were wide, head spinning, heart pounding faster than he'd ever felt it before. And he was terrified. It had been an accident! She deserved to be angry, but that didn't mean she could push him around, right? Was... was this what people were like? Was this what it would be like to be outside?

When Lijuan's hand closed around his jaw, Fallow was keenly aware of her claws sinking into his skin. His mind went blank, yellow eyes wide with fear at her threat. What could he do? Nothing. She was going to hurt him and he probably deserved it. Right?

Right...?

He just stared at her, unable to speak, breath caught in his chest, a hot lump bobbing in his throat as his words tried to push past to no avail. His eyes began to water, both in fear and from his unblinking glassy stare. She was going to hurt him. Had she already drawn blood? He was all too aware of that death grip on her jaw. What had she said? Paint that porcelain skin red? Oh gods was he bleeding? It felt like he was bleeding. He was prooobably bleeding. But he couldn't bring himself to pull away. All he could do was continue to stare into Lijuan's cold blue eyes and tremble, too afraid to move.

His mouth opened, but no sound came out, no matter how he moved it or tried to speak; nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by Kila - 05-09-2019, 12:25 PM