Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life?

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Lijuan

It was strange for her really, this had probably been the first time she had EVER spend more than a day around someone; she couldn't even wrap her mind around why either. Fallow was such a mild mannered, gentle, and very timid guy in the first place. She could hardly see him being able to kill an insect, let alone defend himself if he very well needed to. Perhaps it was it calming presence she found enjoyable. No, that was just ridiculous to even think about!

Jijuan folded her arms over her chest, smaller legs fallowing behind his own tall, slender ones. He did have a stride about him, even if that as well was gentle. Hell, he could be an intimidating thing just with his height alone! He wouldn't even need to actually be hard, just act the part and others would easily run.

Beings his size could make almost anything run in fear, but damn was it funny to watch his antlers get stuck in branches. Which, unfortunately for him seemed to happen, causing a soft snort of laughter of the girl behind him. "It's a wonder you can ever get around in the trees," she spoke up, a hint of amusement on her tongue, "get your mind back where you are going, fuck, otherwise you are going to be getting stuck more."

It was probably the truth, the day she'd met him he'd gotten himself stuck in the tree branches. Lijuan had to pretty much climb him like a tree JUST to cut them loose; what a day that was.

The girl continued to follow him through the trial, he did have the map that was; and if it was her they'd end up wherever really. "Nightfall huh? Hmm, guessing we can't get any faster than this," she shrugged her shoulders lightly, "will you want to travel after dark though? Or are we going to settle down for the night? I suppose I'm fine either way."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life? - by KokoPuffs - 04-22-2019, 02:10 PM