Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

I Need A Drink

Sparx Offline

Threads: 17
Website Find
Oliver couldn't help but crack a smile as Kazu referred to him as a caffeinated angel of the night. His employer was so weird, especially in this sleep-deprived, barely functioning state. It was charming, but the butler had a breakfast to cook and could not stand around enjoying the other man's adoring gaze forever. He turned back toward his work just in time to miss Kazu pouring alcohol into his cup, which definitely would have ruined the sphinx's good image for Oliver in that moment.

"There's no way we still have nothing," said Cyrus in exasperation as he arranged some books and papers on the table. He picked up a pen in on hand and a cup of coffee in the other, downing the bitter caffeine as he scribbled down the traits of all the deaths. Ugh, there wasn't enough sugar in his coffee, but that wasn't important right now. Fire, water, air. What did it all mean? What was here that could help them predict when it would happen again and why?

He labeled each event with the date it occurred. 15th of Ganthor... 45th of Ganthor... and what was today?

"Oh!" the mage exclaimed, setting down his cup abruptly. "Kazu, the first death was on the 15th of Ganthor, and the second on the 45th, three weeks later. And today is the 25th of Haliea, which, again, is exactly three weeks after the last death."

Inspired by this discovery, Cyrus resumed scratching out his thoughts, trying to find a way to link this newest tragedy with the previous ones. He had connected when the deaths occurred. How about where?

"Jakroth's oracle died in Sleibte, the wolf queen in Katakarthia... Where did you say Zarkos' oracle was? Prerio? Which is in..." Cyrus referred to a map to confirm the location. "Xira. Which means that they all died on a different continent. So..."

He thought for a moment before looking up at Kazu, eyes shining. "I think that means, on the fifth of Jakroth, someone will die in Prasinos."

Messages In This Thread
I Need A Drink - by Kila - 01-09-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: I Need A Drink - by Sparx - 01-09-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: I Need A Drink - by Kila - 01-09-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I Need A Drink - by Sparx - 01-23-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I Need A Drink - by Kila - 01-24-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I Need A Drink - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 03:19 AM
RE: I Need A Drink - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 03:01 AM
RE: I Need A Drink - by xavols33333333 - 04-01-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: I Need A Drink - by xavols33333333 - 04-01-2024, 09:20 PM