January 2018 Featured RPG

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08)

New updates! Check out a bunch of our new features in our newest newsletter found HERE. (November 06, 2017)

We're late! We're late! For a very important date! We hope you forgive us as we launch October's Newsletter and event!. Check it out HERE. (October 09, 2017)

New monthly updates! We have released a sea-themed expansion along with a bunch of other goodies. Go check them out HERE. (September 01, 2017)

A time skip has been established as well as more information on the plot. Find out more HERE. (August 13, 2017)

What's this? More new stuff? New items, new species, and more! Read more about it HERE. (July 30, 2017)

Gasp! We have a bunch of new shiny things for release including species, the plot, and a new skin! Read more about it HERE. (July 12, 2017)

The site is officially open : ) We have chibis being ordered later this week and will have a new species appearing soon! (January 01, 2017)

Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Summer
Haliea: 25th day

Ashes to Ashes
01-13-2018, 04:17 PM
He kept pouring his magic into her wounds, determined to see at least some improvement. Fighting against the gods' destruction was a log shot, he knew that, but to see Giriana so pained... It didn't sit well with him.

Ezio continued to croon softly to the girl, willing her to wake. "Giri, please. You're going to get a sunburn, too," he gave a soft chucle, trying to lighten his own feelings of dread.
01-17-2018, 05:26 PM
She continued to be silent, her mind hiding in blissful unconsciousness.

~~

A few days later, she was tucked into the bed she'd used at the safehouse. She hadn't woken up the entire time she was being moved. While it was clear she wasn't in any further danger from her injuries, they also absolutely refused to heal. For several days, her mind had been lost in dreams, part of her trying to hide from reality, even as she knew there was nothing she could do to escape it. Her eyes were gone, and she didn't know if there was a way to get them back. After days of chasing her thoughts through dreams, her hunger finally won out and forced her to wake up.

She gasped. "T-teacher?" Where was he? Where was everything? Her empty eyes opened, but all she could see was that image. The man in the fire. That god.
01-20-2018, 02:28 PM
"I'm right here, Giri," Ezio cooed to her, his voice soft and gentle. The poor girl had been through so much, and the man had barely left her side.

He'd been so alarmed that he'd taken sphinx form when she was stable enough to travel, and he'd carried her on his back back to his safehouse. He'd set Giriana up in her room, and ordered for the servants to bring him water and bandages. His healing magic didn't work, so he'd have to rely on old fashioned methods: salves and time.

He spoke to her softly whenever he could, especially while changing her bandages with gentle hands. The burns were stubborn, and didn't want to heal. But she was awake now, her eyes wrapped in fresh, clean linens.

Ezio reached out to grasp one of her hands in both of his. Her hands were soft against his own, rough and calloused from years of work. "Easy, there, Giri. You've been through a lot. Don't stress yourself, just lay back down and relax. I'll tell you what I know..." He moved to ease the oracle back down into the bed. "I won't be going anywhere. I promise."
01-20-2018, 07:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2018, 01:37 PM by King Fury.)
Giriana made a quiet noise of discomfort. “My eyes are gone. Jakroth was too brilliant. Even in a vision, he was too much for me. I can still see him.” She swallowed softly, trying to focus on her other senses. “His image is burnt into my sight. Eleinia told me I might never see anything else again, even if someone does regrow my eyes.”

One of her hands reached up to touch the linens over her eye. “Jakroth didn’t kill his Oracle. Someone slaughtered the shrine so quickly and quietly that he didn’t know what was happening until it was too late. Not until he felt his Oracle die. He burnt down the shrine in anger.” The price she’d paid for that knowledge was great. Maybe too great, since it left so many questions. “At the least, though, we now know that the gods are not killing their own oracles. But that doesn’t tell me why.”

She described what she saw of the killer, disappointed that she hadn’t seen much. After a moment, her empty eyes closed. “Teacher, I don’t want to give up. Eleinia would be furious if I gave up now. Can you still teach me?”

Even as she asked, her stomach rumbled loudly.
02-02-2018, 01:29 PM
There were so many more questions than answers now. Who had slain the oracles? And why? The most recent oracle had died publicly, no one had slain her.

At least not openly.

Ezio withheld his sigh and gave a wave, summoning a servant in with a bowl of clear broth. He moved carefully to sit beside her,the bowl of hot soup rested gently on his lap, smelling faintly of chicken and herbs. "Giri," he began softly, holding the spoon to her lips, "Right now you need to rest and adjust to life without vision." His voice was soft, yet firm. "Right now isn't the time to be concerned with training. You've been unconscious for a week. You've lost your eyes."

He shook his head and let the sigh he'd been withholding escape his lips. "I don't know if I can teach a student without sight," he admitted sheepishly. "It's not something I've ever come across before."
02-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Giriana sighed. “I was worried that you’d say that. I’m not completely useless, though. I can still hear and smell. I can still sense heat from around the room.” She made a grumbling sound but drank the broth he offered. “Eleinia assured me that there are ways to get around my lack of sight. I can still learn.”

She sighed more softly this time. “I can’t go home. Not like this.”
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »