Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Sheep and Flower Crowns

Psychoticmist

Mamas... Hm... Anippe began to wonder to herself, why plural? Perhaps this child's kind were raised communally, instead of one mother per litter. Maybe if she proved her worth, she would be integrated into this society of moms.  It would prove a difficult challenge to assert herself to top matriarch, but perhaps it was possible... The Kelahati caught herself in the middle of her daydream and realized she had likely been stuck in her own mind for too long.
She focused her eyes on the boy in front of her, looking into his chilly gaze. Something about those ice-cold eyes warmed her heart, as a sneaky little smile crept along her lips, her whole face turning six shades rosier.

She leaned down to grab a nibble of bread, breaking off a nicely sized chunk. 
"Alright, I suppose I could try it," she began, voice sweeter than honey. 

She swiftly popped the still-warm piece into her mouth and chewed.
This isn't good, she thought.

This is wonderful. 
 Sticking around for dinner sounds really nice...

She swallowed forcefully, frantic about the implications of her thoughts.

"B-but aren't you afraid of inviting someone violent like me to your, er, mamas? I'd much rather you invite this one. She tried to help, and-- .... Er, did I get your name? Dog child?" She motions her colossal paw toward Jenna. 
"Oh, right, it's rude to ask someone's name before giving your own... I'm Anippe Anmuth. I'm a traveler."

Messages In This Thread
Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 07-27-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-01-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-02-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-11-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-11-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 01-07-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 01-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 01:12 PM