Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Sheep and Flower Crowns

Psychoticmist

If cats could sweat bullets, Anippe probably would be drenched. 
Too many things were going on for her to properly think it through. Food in mouth, but, food in boy's hand, but, dogs nearby, but--
But, but, but! Too many ifs, ands, or buts!
Her eyes darted between the many different things happening before finally pausing to compose herself. Anippe didn't know which dog made her more uneasy, the one bouncing sporadically, or the one that, well... Was it a dog at all? The axe at her throat was also a nice adrenaline rush. Oh, Jiasna, had she done it now. Slowly, she pulled her jaws off the old-timer in her grasp. Claws retracted, but grip still firm, the lynx slowly began to mouth a few words.

"Pardon me, I... I didn't realize that these sheep were, uh, spoken for."

Carefully, Anippe began to bring herself back onto all fours, eyes still darting back and forth between the sources of her anxiety and--wait a moment. Did that boy say... Lunch? Her gaze immediately zoomed to the stale half-eaten bread roll in the boy's hand once more, and all else in the world ceased to exist. This was one of the most delightful man-beast delicacies she had ever tried in her life. The scent of the lukewarm soup gently wafted toward her, wrapping her in the divine scent. Inside her, a fuzzy, warm feeling began to brew, but... Why would this man-beast offer her food? She had nearly gutted half of his flock moments prior, there was nothing to be gained by keeping her alive. Of course! Clearly this boy is a squeamish assassin, and the food he was eating is actually poisoned for this very moment! It was the only answer! That sweet, sheepish grin wasn't childish glee, but murderous intent!

Her eyes glided over to the rust brown dog, bouncing to-and-fro betwixt each lamb, cosset, and ewe. The pooch, unfortunately, would have to be the one screwed. 

"I... Hope you don't mind me rejecting your offer. I mean no disrespect by it but... I cannot eat your food. It would be better suited for the child that way." 

Messages In This Thread
Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 07-27-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-01-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-02-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-11-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-11-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 01-07-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 01-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 01:12 PM