Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Razor felt his wards find nothing, but he knew that meant she was in her room. Her special room. He made his way in that direction, but he knew he couldn't enter without really getting her permission. It was suppose to be her safe haven. He wouldn't take that from her. Even as he neared the door he felt his footsteps slow. He wanted to give her peace, but she was invited to dinner and it was imperative she came. 

He stopped at the entrance. "Lia... I am getting us a large dinner and Vion will be there. I want you to come and eat with us then okay? I want us all to eat together..." He called out to her as he stood at the doorway. He wondered if she'd come to greet him or let him stand there. He didn't want to enter in less she wanted him to.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
Slowly her eyes had started to fade close as she was trying to relax before the sound of the Lord came through the door. Her head poked up a bit, unsure what to even think of the gesture. A large dinner for all three of them. She hadn't seen the youngest of his children in awhile, ever since they went to visit the shrine. Now it was dinner with the two boys. Her ears fell back a bit, unsure what to think of the suddenness. True, it wasn't as if she never met him but it was the boy and his father. She was a guest, not his current companion, but a guest. Could she keep the distinction? Furthermore, what was she supposed to say to the youngest? He was no fool to think she wasn't around and it had been a few months... What if he no longer liked her? Would that sway Razor's decision.

The girl didn't know how to react or even what to say. It wasn't as if Razor was even approaching the room as he normally did with others. He waited by the door, saying nothing else except to deliver his message. Did he even want to come in? Why was he waiting? Reluctantly, the female emerged from her little burrow as her head popped out, followed by the rest of her body. With a small shake of her fur, small particles of dirt loosened their grip on her coat. "Alright Razor," she replied as she took a few more steps towards the door. What else was she supposed to say?

With little effort, the girl left behind her wolf-like appearance to resemble the human version Razor was more accustomed to. She picked up a set of clothes she had brought in, in the corner and slowly dressed to appear presentable to him once more. After what felt like forever, the girl finally opened the door to look at him. Her cheeks were tinted a bit red, her eyes a bit doe-eyed.

"So... is there something special I should wear?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Just be yourself..."

He looked at her.. He had been about to leave. His eyes were soft. All he wanted was for her to be herself. That was it. Nothing more... Nothing special. He didn't want her to force herself to be special if she didn't want to. "Come as you want... you will just be with me and my son, Vion." He wasn't even going to bring out the scary reaper this time. 

"It will be okay. I promise."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Just be myself. He made it all sound so simple and yet... it appeared like a daunting challenge. He had wanted her to be what she wanted to be like, yet she was by no means meant to be in this type of life. To know a lord, to know his home, share his bed, all of this. To now have a dinner with a child that belonged to him as well? Why did that seem like such a big feat when it was dinner with a child? He knew nothing of what to expect from her as she did him, yet it still seemed lile such a daunting task. Be herself with Razor and his son.

Lia looked up to his eyes, noticing the soft liquid amber that appeared when she was being sincere. He was trying, that much she could see. “What if being myself means I want to kiss you,” she asked in a faint voice, her bottom lip giving a small pout. “What if it meant I wanted to hold your hand or sot next to you?” She was so innocent and yet she knew she asked too much of him. He asked too much of her. It was far too soon to let the small laid know of their coupling, but to restrain herself from showing affection... it would be hard indeed.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"You say that but you're too far away to kiss me," he said watching her. He had been about to leave. He thought she didn't want to talk to him. Maybe she didn't. He had stood there for so long, but there she was looking at him. Her eyes asking so many questions. Questions he didn't have an answer to. Questions that scared him a bit but at the same time sent a shiver of excitement down his spine. It was hard to tell which was stronger. Both were strong and it caused him to shiver again. His eyes searched hers. What did she want....?

He parted his lips as he exhaled through them softly. His voice lowered. "I've been telling you what I want... Why don't you tell me what you want at the dinner? Maybe I can help you get it..." He held out his hand to offer her to come closer. He wasn't going to make her, but he'd offer for her. Give her the option. That was all it was. An option.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Here he stood, still asking so much of her. She always obeyed what he asked of her, or at least tried to as best she could. What she wanted wanted material though. It wasn't a new dress, a new book, or a new room to play in. It wasn't the need to go outside or to have a new playmate to keep her mind preoccupied. No, what she wanted was so much more and yet so far..

She stared back at him with big eyes, unsure what to even say. He had given her so much, yet none of it was what she really wanted. Was it selfish of her? Probably. Yet here he stood, hand stretched out to her, waiting for a decision. "But your son will be there Razor... It should be more about him," she replied faintly as she looked at his hand once more. What she wanted was within reach, but would it be forever? Soon enough, the girl reached out to lay her hand happily in his own.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Yes, he will be there, and so will you," he said as he gently as his fingers gently moved to have thumb just over hers as his fingers gently cradled her hand and he used it to guide her closer to him. His other arm gently wrapped around the small of her back as he looked down to her and his other hand let go of hers as it guided along her arm to her chin tilting it upwards slightly. 

He said her name softly. It was husky as he looked down at her. Then he moved to close the gap between their lips. His pressing against hers softly at first then a bit rougher as he growled pulling her against his body tightly. He held her there for a moment before pulling his lips back just a bit from hers nipping her slightly as he did so. "Lia... I love you."

Then he kissed her neck, fangs scrapping. "So tell me what you want."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
It all was a blur. One moment he was being so gentle with her, so careful and then... Her cheeks filled with color as she let him tilt her chin up. The way he said her name sent chills down her spine. She had little time to think before her lips felt the warm comfort of her partner's pressed gently against her own. He was getting protective, almost possessive. She could hear it in his voice, the way it dipped and rolled as he growled. Her body against his own, keeping her within his grasp as if to dare someone else to rip her away from him.

But then he said it. Her eyes grew as she let the words sink into her head. He had actually said it. Lia was speechless as she tried to understand what had happened, but she could feel his gentle kisses at her neck, his teeth teasing at her skin. Her eyes closed a bit as she let out a small whimper, almost moan in response to him.

"...I want you... I love you Razor."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He answered her by trailing his kisses from her neck, up  to her jawline and then back to her lips letting his growling roll off his lips into hers as she gently moved to press her against the door frame. "Don't ever let me see you doubt yourself again.... You will be there... so will he, but you carry a presence I could not ignore even if I tried. It's like the sun... It is bright, and so stunning I can barely stand it sometimes. It drives me insane," He moved his hands to her ass and used them to pick her up wrapping her legs around his waste before carrying her back into her room. 

"Don't ever forget that. You are my sun... and I need you. I will always need you to shine the light on the dark path for me," he said in a deep, low voice against her lips as he kissed her. "I want you to be my lady. The Lady of my Throne."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Oh how hard it was to keep from whelping in response. Each kiss burned against her skin as she felt him slowly pin her to the door frame. He was so cruel sometimes, but he knew how to drive her mad. She gave a small whelp as she felt his hand on her rump, moving her to how he wanted against his body. Lia remained complicit as she let the Lord move her as he willed, like a little rag doll that he could control. She didn't mind. He said he loved her and she loved him. What more could she even care about? 

He loved her more than she could have ever asked for. She loved him more than she could ever explain, which was why she normally felt inadequate next to him. He was a lord and she was... well, that she never liked to talk about yet here they were, tangled up in each other as if the world around them didn't matter. All that mattered was each other and for that, she was more than thankful for. 

"I'll always be here for you Razzie, to guide you when you need and to love you even when you don't want anyone around," she replied in an almost needy voice back at him as she met his kisses. Her arms wrapped around his neck, fingers tangling into the ends of his hair to grip them. She pulled back a bit from his lips only to lean her forward against his; letting her bright canary eyes look into his own.

"Is this a proposal my dear lord?" She gave a smirk, her eyes filled with life. "Because it seems like you have other intentions right now."