Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Sheep and Flower Crowns

Sparx Offline

Threads: 17
Website Find
Jenna was excited to have met such a friendly young shepherd, even if the circumstances were very out of the ordinary. Before she knew it, she was sitting next to Scylla and sharing his soup and bread, both of which were very delicious, and his dog, Max, was butting her hand for pets. Had she died and gone to heaven? Because it sure felt like it. Surrounded by cute animals, a dog at her feet, on a nice day with good food... She was afraid that she would wake up in a moment to find she had been dreaming it all up.

"This is so good!" the kelahati exclaimed, referring to the lunch Scylla had so generously offered. "Your moms must be the best cooks ever. You're so lucky!"

Grinning, Jenna stuffed the rest of the bread into her mouth and leaned down to give Max some scratches behind the ears. "I'd love to join you for dinner, if that's really okay! I can help, probably. I don't really know too much about cooking, but for free food I can help with chores and stuff!"

The other girl, whom had finally introduced herself as Anippe, seemed to finally be warming up to the idea of hanging out with Scylla and his moms too.

"Jenna," Jenna repeated to her when asked for her name. "And I totally think you should come too! I'm sure they'd understand that you were just looking for lunch. And you did stop when you realized that the sheep were spoken for."

Messages In This Thread
Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 07-27-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 07-27-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-01-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-02-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 08-11-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 08-11-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Psychoticmist - 01-07-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Sparx - 01-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by Kila - 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Sheep and Flower Crowns - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 01:12 PM