Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Lijuan

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
[Image: lijuan_ref_by_jangloo-dc0gh52.png]

Character's Name: 

Lijuan

Nicknames: 

Li

Female

Species: 

Kirin

Abilities:

Elemental Breath(frost): Lijuan is able to breath as very steady and consistence frost from her mouth, though she only uses in emergencies, is able to cause frost damage to her opponent. Using this drains quite a bit of energy from her, though the breath will not falter when used.

Close Combat: Though she may not look it, she is quite capable of fighting and defending herself. Lijuan is very strong and agile like many of her kind, able to use weapon in human form; but prefers to use her teeth and claws in Kirin form instead. 

Personality:

+Loyal +Attentive +Adventurous +Self-reliant +Fearless

-Grumpy -Impatient -Blunt -Sarcasstic -Hot-Tempered

Li takes no time in telling someone what an idiot they are, even if it is of a disagreeing or she just finds them to be complete morons; her first impression on others is more than likely somewhat cold. She always seems to find herself rather grumpy with those she meets, though as she spends more time around them she becomes a very loyal friend; though that will certainly not stop her from pointing out if they are being dumb. Li's passion for adventure and exploration is what keeps her moving from place to place, no matter how dangerous traveling on foot may be. With a mind that's quick witted she finds no fear in traveling the hard way, as she is easily aware of dangers both through sound and smell. 

History: 

~COMING SOON TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU~

Roleplay Sample
The rather strange cases of humans suddenly catching fire was certainly something that baffled humans all alike, but there were those that knew what was actually going on with such things. Rumors of demons and evil spirits though? That was the most absurd thing they had ever heard of, yet, somehow they felt themselves drawn towards the abandoned house. Perhaps it was laden with many sorts of dark magic that the mortal mind could not comprehend, or just dusty with age. Either way, a man stood outside the gates of the manner; eyes staring upon the unkempt yard and house itself. From the yard came a small, white cat; a dark red collar around it's thing neck. It came straight towards the man, as if it was his owner. "Anything of interest inside?" the man spoke with a soft and yet deep voice, eyes peering down upon the feline.

"I could not find a way to get in, the place it locked up rather tight even for one of my size," the cat seemed to speak back to him, thank goodness no one was around to hear such a thing. Someone would assume he was mad as if he was speaking to himself. The man looked down towards the cat for a moment, his eyes soon gazing back up towards the abandoned manner. 

"Of course it would be, the officers must be doing their best to keep anyone out after it was abandoned," the man taped a cane on the ground as she spoke, "I suppose this only means I must go in myself. I've heard there were many things when the police had searched around that those like myself dabble in. It's almost too strange for a man that had died here. Will you be accompanying me?" He looked down towards the cat whom only gazed towards the manner on the other side of the gate.

"I shall follow you anywhere," the cat spoke once more just before slipping themselves through the gate; the man followed close behind. With a creek and a groan from the unkempt gate, he found his way towards the manner. Vines seemed to grow all over the place; creeping up walls and around windows and their sills. It was nothing like the manners that lay on either side or even across the way. A house lost to time and age, just as most things built by mortals were. Once the man reached the door, he placed his hand upon the knob only to give it a light twist and a push. Oddly enough it wasn't locked as he would assumed before; for the small cat though, it was more than impossible to simply open a door. Taking a deep breath he stepped inside, shoes making hard thuds across the wooden floor beneath his feet. 

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Congratulations, your character has been APPROVED!

Your character will be added to the Character Names Thread. If your character is not added within a week, just poke staff.

Thank you, and happy roleplaying!