Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-27-2016

"I know plenty of girls I don't screw and still have a relationship with them. I'm just asking if you are a lover to him or not," he said watching her closer. She was upset how... endearing. it was hard not to smirk knowing he had gotten under her skin so easily. he barely had to even lift a finger to do so. ah she made it to east.

He was curious why she still didn't know their position though. It was clear to him. Why was she so dense? "We are business partners conducting a deal that we have already set. Nothing more. We're not friends or lovers or even casual lovers as some are," he told her with a matter of fact  tone clear on his voice as he spoke each word slowly.

"In a weird twisted way he basically agreed to be friends until I have enough knowledge on thus way thinking or until you betray my trust," he finished. Even if she found her friend, she want allowed to leave until he knew what he wanted to.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-27-2016

Lia just nodded to him as she settled back into her chair. Now that those terms were clarified and the tone set for how this business arrangement was. She know half expected him to ask about their sex lives or if they slept together at this point. Her walls her back up with him as she watched Razor with a wary eye. She trusted him no further than he did of her. 

"In a way he took me in. He found me and he has been my companion for as long as I can remember," she replied. "But we're not lovers, casual lovers, anything of the sort. We have a stronger bond than most, maybe even lover-worthy in most people's eyes or your own eyes, but it is nothing more than friendship. Nothing more." How she could stress that was beyond her understanding. She didn't want to sound as if she were in denial. They were friends, how could he not see?

"So what else do you want to know? All cards on the table I guess."

"That's all I need for now," he said waving his hand to show she was dismissed. He didn't exactly believe her and he wasn't feeling the need to press the issue more then he already had. He actually didn't want to press the issue because he knew there was no point. She didn't seem the type to change her answer under pressure.

He stood and walked towards the exit. "Enjoy your day and do try to learn your way around and how to properly tell time." That was all he said before disappearing to his throne room. Unknown to her he had been warding the fortress so she couldn't leave. She was now his prisoner until she gave him all the info he needed.

She didn't say anything to him anymore. She had nothing else to say. He didn't want to talk now and she didn't either. She let him take his leave without another word. She stayed in her seat trying to keep herself together. When he was gone... "That fucking ass," she growled as she picked up a glass of wine and drank some. She hated drinking. She always hated liquor for the longest time but right now, it was like honey. She drank her fill as the glass emptied quickly. "Fuck this."

She got up a bit tipsy from the liquor and tried to get back to her room. She had no idea where she was going, but she'd go back. She wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone. Any servant who tried to help she hissed at. She wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone. Lia disappeared down the tunnels following her own vague scent to get back to her room.

He went into his throne room and sat on his throne thinking. He was for sure they were dating. Why was she being so difficult about this? Why couldn't she just be honest with him? He figured he was doing anything he could for her so... He just didn't understand. They seemed to close to be just friends and that kinda of relationship she was describing just didn't exist. You couldn't trust people like that. It was somewhat endearing she thought she could though. How old was she? She seemed innocent if she really thought she could trust another person as much as she trusted this mysterious male he was slowly learning about. 

The demon almost didn't notice when papers were given to him as he looked off thinking of all these things. He paused and looked down getting somewhat annoyed that he actually had to deal with this dull stuff half the time. He much preferred the frontlines, but being the leader also had it's downfalls. He had to deal with trifles that came up.

It took her awhile and a lot of stumbling around but the girl finally made it back to her room. It wasn't without help though. Eventually a servant managed to point her in the right direction but even still she wasn't in the nicest mood. He made her blood boil a bit, something that didn't normally happen. Why the hell did he not have any common curtesy? He was civil and fine the first time they actually talked but now... 

Lia threw the curtain over her room. She hated the damn thing already. It was too easy for someone to come in. What if she were changing? "Probably wants a show," she grumbled to herself looking for faults in his character. She didn't need to look far. Lia threw off her clothes. Her skin sprouted skin as her anatomy shifted from that of her humanoid form to that of a canine. With her ears down showing her easily displeased state, the wolf slunk under the bed to curl up for the evening. She wanted some time alone. Maybe even just hiding for a bit would calm her down. She wasn't planning on coming back out for the night.

He left her alone for the rest of the day. He figured she didn't want to talk to him, and for the most part he was done with her for now. She was a bit upset and he'd let her cool down. He sent food to her room for both lunch and dinner then had servants retrieve both plates after she was done. He ate alone and then disappeared into his chambers for the night not wanting to bother with checking on her personally. 

He got up the next morning at the same time like he did every day. He took his bath, then went to get dressed, and walked down to the table to eat. He wondered if he'd be joined today by her. It was a curious thing. Would she dare venture out to see him again? Was she wary of him now? His amber eyes sparkled as he poured his drink while the servants cooked. He looked at the papers waiting on him and slowly began to read.

Lia had spent the entirety of the day staying hidden under the bed. She only ever came out to grab the food that she had smelt laid out for her. In her wolfish form she had just dragged the plate into the privacy of her room to scarf down what had been laid out for her. She knew better than to turn down food even if it was from someone who she did not like now. Each plate left the noticeable marks of her teeth from her canine form. It wasn't like she cared. After each of the meals she curled back up in her little hideaway under her bed and called it for the night. 

She awoke earlier the next morning mainly from her oversleeping the day before. Her fluffy tail peeked out from under the bed. She had forgotten she had spent the night under there, or that she was a wolf. The girl crawled out form her makeshift den and stretched out her muscles. He'd probably want to see her again today, but she still wasn't in the mood. Maybe it was best to cut her losses. She shifted back to her human form to go get ready to see him once more. This time though she packed her bag and had it set out on the bed for her to pick up. She made her way back down to the dining room with some issues like before. It took some getting used to being down here. 

When the room opened back up to show Razor at his perch like she had the day before, she said nothing. Lia just came in quietly and didn't take her place until he had something. She was at his discretion as always.

"Sit," he said as he shifted through his papers. It was very concerning what he saw in the papers, and he furrowed his brow as he ruffled through them looking for an answer. Something that would make what he was seeing make sense. He finally growled and tossed the papers on the floor to which the servants immediately began to clean them up for the Lord and put them back in order looking worried by what he was doing. He ran a hand through his hair wanting it to just be easier.

He looked at her curious. Not so much about her relationship at the moment, but what was on his mind. "So..." He started and tapped the table. "Tell me what you think about Angels... What do you think about how they view us and how we should respond to them?" He looked at her curious. His manner was calm and he seemed to be better today. He wasn't prying about her at least at the moment. He had too much to do then worry about her at the moment. He could find out more about her later. A sigh, "I ask this because I just wonder what other demons think of Angels... since we come from them. I am a second generation demon, but I wonder what the newer generations things of the constant war."

Lia obediently sat down like he had said. She watched him curiously as he showed no interest in her today, but in the matter of his papers. It didn't take long for her to understand what was in them, or at least what the topic was about.

She tapped at the table for a moment as she thought of an answer. She never really cared so much about them or at least had to think about them in this sense. She stayed away from most of the demon world's issues. Here he had to consider it all. "I'm not sure if I'm the right demon to be asking for a general consensus," she replied looking at his warily. She didn't know how he'd respond to her answers, but she learned to just say whatever with him. Better than him trying to think she was lying about it again. "They're in a sense like cousins... a relative we put up with in a family squabble that seems to never end. It makes sense from their side that they want to purify us, but that would have been better long ago when this all started. Now it's just a lost cause and we're fighting a war that will never be won."

It wasn't like she was versed in war or angels. Though he did say something that perked her interest. How old did he really think she was?