Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 09-04-2017

"Morning" he said as he rested there in the bed. He just wanted to nap more, but he knew soon he'd have to get up sadly. He sighed softly as he stared at the ceiling his fingers twirling through her hair softly as he kissed the top of her head. He glanced down at her. She was just so peaceful, he hated getting up which seemed to always cause her to wake up before she wanted. He gently pushed her off and got up to stretch knowing she was awake from her call of morning to him. He rolled his shoulders and looked around. 

Before he could say much more the servant came in with breakfast and backed out. He looked over at her. "Well it seems we are eating in today and then I have to go work a bit and check on my son," he told her watching her curious what she thought of eating in her room. Kinda breakfast in bed, but not quite. He sat down at the table and slowly ate. "So are you feeling a bit happier now?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 09-04-2017

Lia purred a bit as she felt his soft lips pressed against the top of her head. It wasn't too long before her companion had gotten up, causing the female to finally open her eyes as she rolled into where he once had laid in bed. She watched him as he stretched, watching his muscles flex to pull the clothing tighter around him. The girl couldn't help but give another small purr, followed by her cheeks heating up. It was hard to believe that they shared quality time like this considering who he was. She cared for him deeply and it was these small moments when she could watch him that she held dear; even if it was for her own personal pleasure.

The girl's eyes grew large as Razor had turned to address her, assuming he had caught her ogling him. Her face flushed out a bit as she partially hid under the sheets, eyes still visible to him. When it seemed as if he gave no indication to what she was doing, Lia peaked her head out slowly as she watched him a bit more. "Yes dear.. I feel much better," she replied. Lia turned away, hoping her face had returned to a normal color, as she got out of bed. She followed similarly to his routine with a stretch before going to join him at the table. The mornings were always a new start for a new day. It gave her some hope that things would be better even if the previous night had been a bit rocky. Lia slowly started to eat, wondering what she would do today. She couldn't get mad at him for having to work or seeing his child. Poor dear probably saw him less than she did. It'd be good for him to see his child again.

"Are you looking forward to seeing Vion today? Have any plans for you guys?" She gave him a smile before eating again. Man, she was hungry.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 09-11-2017

"I figured I may take Vion out or to play with his older brother. They haven't been getting along lately and that troubles me on many levels," he said as he ate. He didn't exactly trust his oldest son, but if they didn't get along, that made it worst. He hoped to fix it a little if he even could. Morion was the jealous type... Always so jealous... He ate slowly trying to figure out how he could do that. His amber eyes were wary and finally he sighed. "I might just do a play date with him. He just wants attention after all. When I see him normally sometimes I'll just spend time reading to him or something small. well to him it isn't small, but to me it isn't much. I always feel like I'm not there enough for him, but that is the price of a crown." 

He glanced at her. Did she realize the price of it yet? It wasn't small. So much had to be given to rule, and so much had to be taken. It wasn't an easy price, especially for their kind. It almost felt as if the price was higher. "What about you? What are you doing today?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 09-11-2017

Lia nodded as she slowly ate. She knew little anout the dynamic between the teo soblings, but she could see why there was tension if any. The one boy she knew well was so pure and so sweet. He was easy to please and just wanted attention from his dad. The other one well... the girl shuddered a bit at the memory of him. She was so odd.. so inhumane. How were the two even related?

The female took another bite. She understood a little about what was required from him from the time they spent but not enough to fully understand. She got that he couldn't stay with her all the time and fhat his position would cause others to try to take it. If people knew they were dating then her life was in danger as well as her unborn child. That much she understood, but the rest... the crown was demanding but she had yet to see the full extent. Maybe that was why he was so easy to snap. He was just cranky from it.

Lia placed her fork down for a moment as she thought. The new room wasn't done yet to her knowledge so she couldn't go play in there. "Umm... I think I may go to the library... or take a bath... clean up around my room here..." small things. They were all small but it kept her busy. They spent more time right now in here so she needed to clean. Who knew when she would spend time here or in her king's bed... then again would he be in her bed would they remain separated?

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 09-18-2017

"At least you have something to keep you busy," he said nodding listening to her. "If you didn't have an idea I was going to suggest sending a servant to town for you for more books or even some supplies for a hobby should you wish for a new one." He teased her. He was sure soon she'd get tired of the library after all and it was easy to find her something to amuse herself with, but she had to ask. He wasn't sure what she wanted in that matter.

He walked to the door after a moment and sighed. "I will come back later okay? I need to go see that my son is well... I worry for him." And with that he left her to her cleaning so he could see his son.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 09-19-2017

The girl had perked up at the idea of someone getting supplies for her to entertain herself with a hobby. She loved to read and while the library was amazing, it was getting boring to do so every day and night with little else to do other than wait for Razor to return to her side. They didn't need more books for sure. No, he had more than enough for her to read for a few decades at least. But a new hobby... the idea was more than tantalizing for the demoness, but would would she do? Maybe she could spend the day trying to figure it out. After all, what else did she have to do?

Lia watched as he left her once more and stood in the doorway. He rarely showed emotion, but she was getting better at seeing when he had. A simple sigh. He didn't want to leave anymore than she wanted him to, but she wouldn't say it. Not now. His son was more important than her and she had to respect it. After all, she had been able to spend most nights in his presence and wake up to him in the morning. How could she complain that he wanted to see his child when she saw the monarch more often? Even if it wasn't his son, it was his kingdom. She knew it going into this, she knew it when she slept with him. It was his world. She was merely a guest in it.

"Alright dear. Take your time," she chimed after him as she watched the lord disappear down the halls. When she was certain he was far enough away, the girl let her sorrow wash over her face. She missed him everyday. She missed the days she had stupidly hid from him when she could have spend her time in his company. If only it were easier to spend time together, but alas it was not meant to be. The demoness gave a heavy sigh as she looked to the room that now remained barren. No longer was this the home of a couple. It now returned to the home of a lone female.

~

Down the halls in his own room laid the smaller demon. His legs were folded, one on top of the other, as he hunched over with a piece of raw meat in one hand. "Come on, I know you can do it," the boy chimed as he watched his companion try to follow the command of his master in order to get his reward. The small canine-esque creature tilted his head in confusion; both large ears flopping a little to the side. "Come on, you can lay down!" Vion smiled as he laid down on his stomach, trying to get the fox to mimic his actions. Still, the creature did not quite get it and began to stomp on of his paws.

"You can do it boy. Lay down," Vion said again, trying to coax the fox once more to follow in his footsteps. Soon enough, the kit finally slid down until his belly was flushed with the ground. A large, goofy grin swept onto the boy's face as he cheered for his pet. "Good boy!" Vion held out the raw meat for the fox to get, who eagerly took the treat out from his master's hand with no effort. He was quick to try to naw on the tasty morsel as Oblivion slowly pet the fox on top of his head; right between his ears. The fox made no sign of aggression or possessive behavior over its food. He allowed for the boy to pet him while he snacked with ease.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 09-29-2017

Razor walked to the boy's room sensing his whereabouts through the wards. It wasn't hard to do since he had encoded them to be so detailed on trivial matters such as this. He smiled softly to the thought of seeing the little boy. He was very amusing to him as a father to say the least. Always such a spark of life. He stood at the door just watching. It was cute seeing the boy so enamored by the small thing like a fox. It was so small to him, but it seemed as if they boy was having so much fun. 

"Having fun Vion?" He asked after a moment to announce he was there. "I hope you have also not neglated your studies in this free time." The tone was teasing but he was worried. Normally he kept a closer eye on the boy's work and improvement, but lately he had been distracted to say the least. 

"May I come in?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 10-10-2017

The voice of his father lit up the boy's face like a Christmas tree. His eyes grew with pure wonder as another large smile swept across his face. It was his dad, could it really be? "Daddy!" The boy exclaimed as he looked eagerly to the door in hopes of seeing his father. "Come in! Come in!!" The small figure could barely contain his excitement over seeing his dad once more. Even if he had his fox as a companion, it didn't replace having his father around. Vion sat back up, waiting eagerly on the floor with his legs crossed as he waited for his dad to come in. 

However, the other creature in the room was not as pleased as the boy seemed to be. A small growl rumbled in the fox's throat at the sound of a voice unfamiliar to him. He had heard it before, yes, but it wasn't one he was familiar with enough to distinguish if the other was an friend or foe. The fox left the tattered remains of his treat on the ground as he shifted climbed into the boy's lap and curled up in a ball as if to mark to boy as his. His ears fell back as he watched the door with trained eyes, giving small gruffs and growls at the possible intruder. Vion paid little notice to his pet's antics. It was normal to him at this point. There were always servants and helvates around that the fox didn't know, so the behavior was normal.

Vion casually pet his head, palm on the back of his head as his fingers rested between the fox's ears. "There, there. It's only daddy. He's okay," he said to the fox as he rubbed his head to try to comfort the creature. He was so happy with his fox... That his studies well... Vion was wary to reply to his father about it. His main focus was training his new companion, but dad wanted him to keep to his studies. It was hard to balance the two, especially when dad wasn't around.

"I still study.... I just have a companion when I do." It wasn't a lie. He would spend the time he normally would be studying with his fox nearby as a partner while he tried to do some work. Normally his pet just slept or kept watch, but there were moments that he needed more attention than simply being there. It was part of the training Vion had to do. So while he still studied... It just wasn't as much as he had in the past. The boy split his time with working on training his pet while sticking to the books.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 10-18-2017

"So I see," his father said watching him, coming into the room smiling a bit at the boy. "And I hope the studies are going well even with a companion. I brought it so it could keep you from being so lonely when you're here with me busy or away." He did feel bad about it all but he didn't want to worry about his son getting too lonely. That was one thing he was trying to at least manage with a companion if he could. He wanted the boy to smile even if he was not there. He wanted him to just be happy. Was that too much to ask?

He sat down next to the boy and looked at him curious. "So... Did you need help understanding anything or?" A slight pause. "Or do you want to spend some time together? We can play with your cute little kit together if you'd like." He was trying to find something to do. Just something to do with his son while he was still young enough to spend this kind of bonding time with.

The man was no fool. He could tell the fox was uneasy around him. Then again he had not been around the fox since they had brought it home. That was no real surprise, but maybe eventually it'd get use to him. Or at least he hoped so. The little growling was annoying and if it bit him... He may not play nice. Razor was quite aware of his own temper.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 11-26-2017

Vion was busy petting his little kit on the head, letting the creature try to calm down in his lap. He knew his father was always busy, but he wasn't a complete fool. He understood the woman who now joined them in their home had been taking some of his time. Vion would go to try to sneak into his father's bed only to find that it was empty and a scent tail leading towards where she resided, but the young demon knew better than to try to ask his father about it. It was never his place to question what he did and besides.. Maybe it was some sort of official royalty thing. Dad always was busy with that. It would make sense as to why he would be gone for so long, or why he wasn't in his bed. Duty first. That's what he always said.

"I still study everyday like you want," the small boy replied as he kept petting his kit who only nuzzled against his hand in response. It wasn't a fan of Razor, but it knew better than to make a move towards him. His human was here and seemed alright, so the kit remained in Vion's lap, soaking up the attention. "He usually likes to stay nestled next to me or on my lap when I study so I'm never really alone." It was true. Usually the kit was perched next to the boy or on top of him in some manner to claim him as his.

The boy lit up at the prospect of spending time with his father though. His blue eyes lit up with joy at the very mention of doing something. "Yayy!" He didn't know what he wanted to do. Did they want to go play in the gym? There was story time... or playing with his fox. Maybe something so Dagon and Razor could get to spend some time together... It always took a new face being around for a little bit before the fox warmed up to anyone. Dad was important, so it was best that the little kit got used to his father.

"..Can you tell us a story?" The boy always loved to hear his father's stories whether it had been from a book or from his travels. The boy couldn't tell if his dad had ever made things up, but it was always exciting for him. A cheesy grin wiped onto his face as he looked to his father eagerly, waiting for a reply.