Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 07-03-2017

"Well this whole place is mine," he told her amused. "We can eat anywhere we want. We can go eat in your room and watch them set about trying to set up your design, or we can go eat in the ball room... I really only eat at the dining table for a formality sake. I don't have to do anything I don't want to." His voice was soft and teasing as he took his place, once it was made and handed to him with a bow, and walked out of the room. He by passed the dining hall seeking not to stay there today. He wanted something different. Instead he made his way back from where they had came and walked into the room that he had given her waving his hand at the room. People were already starting to fill in to set to work on her request. They feared to anger him should they waste time.

He stepped aside as one of the people went out of the door only to come back in with a measuring device and begun to measure out segments in the room to help bring the dream alive and keep it somewhat manageable. "See...you can eat anywhere you want... You just got to open your mind." He then sat down leaning against the wall watching the servants work.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 07-03-2017

Lia huffed a little bit at his teasing. He seemed to be in such a good mood today which was nice, but she was thrown off by the desire to go somewhere else. She was so accustomed to them having to eat in the dining room. Still, she never complained to his wish for a new venue. She took the plate that was offered to her once finished and thanked the servant. Lia followed him quietly as she saw her new room come into view. She stepped aside as a pair of servants were bringing in some more tools while others where coming out. She slipped in quickly with the Lord as she took her place next to him against the wall.

"Well yeah I know you can eat anywhere, but you don't seem the type to want to," she teased as she stuck her tongue out at him. She looked up to him with mischief in her eyes before returning to her plate to start nibbling on her food. All the servants were working so quickly to get the work done. It was odd to see how much they did just because he said to do it for her. "Well... how about next time let's go outside? Maybe a picnic?" She wanted something for them. Any alone time away from the rest would have been perfect.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 07-04-2017

"Outside? Why out there," he said looking at her baffled. It wasn't exactly safe especially with her just becoming pregnant. Demons were never the friendly sort and he didn't put anything past his people. He watched her eat as he ate his food trying to figure out if it was plausible. He also wasn't known for being that social with his people. It might scare them. He finished his plate and stared at a worker in the room. He didn't really know what the guy was doing because his mind was on what the girl had said. Eating outside.... He wasn't sure. He didn't really leave his home much unless for supplies or war.

He sighed. "Perhaps but only one time. I don't like being in the open..." he grumbled. He didn't like eyes watching him he couldn't see. He didn't like the sense of the open. Or perhaps that was just his old age getting to him.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 07-05-2017

To her, she didn't seem to notice how outlandish her request had been. Instead, she saw it as an opportunity to get out of the dungeon he confided her in. She loved to be outside, but unfortunately due to the unwritten rules of their agreement, she was stuck underground. Sadly, she was newly pregnant too. The chances of him saying no were low, but she still wanted to be outside even if it were for a moment. "Because Razz, I would like to get out even if it's just for a walk," she replied with no hesitation. She wanted the option to go out, couldn't he see that? Lia returned to her meal to slowly eat as she let him think it over a bit more.

Much to her surprise, he conceded. Maybe only once, but once was more than enough for the demoness. She barely even let the Lord finish what he was saying before her plate dropped to the ground. She quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she gave him a nuzzle followed by an eager kiss. "Thank you Razzie!" Lia looked to him with bright, shining eyes as hugged him once more, happy that he gave into her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 07-06-2017

He heard the sound of the plate dropping and then felt a weight on him. He hadn’t expected it at all. He were more surprised when she called him that weird pet name she seemed to have adopted for him. He had felt her kissed and returned it softly. “You’re welcome?” The statement sounded more like a question as he was honestly confused about her behavior. Why did going outside mean so much to her?

He gently nuzzled her softly before putting her back beside him. “I guess I’ll arrange it soon… I don’t see why you want to, but okay,” he said kinda in an off tone. It was clear this whole concept went beyond anything he could comprehend. “Was there anything in particular you wanted for this..outing?”

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 07-06-2017

Lia sat where he placed her too giddy to sit still where she was. How could she? Razor had agreed with her to do as she wanted despite it being obvious that he wasn't into what she wanted. Still, she was happy. Unfortunately, due to her dropping her plate any food that remained now rested amongst scattered remains of the dish. She didn't care though.

"Wellll... I really don't care what we do. I just want to be outside for a little bit.." she replied looking up at him happily. "I mean, I'm not used to being underground for so long. I want to have some fresh air just for a few moments." He didn't let her go out anywhere. She had the runes to keep her stuck in the fortress. Could he see how much she hated it? Lia crawled into his lap instead looking for some attention from him; more of assurance than anything. She rested with her back against his chest, head nestled in under his. "Razor, why do you seem so against it?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 07-08-2017

"I don't typically go out without a purpose," he told her confused. "Everything I need is here. My family, my home, my bed, food, water, shelter... People come to me with issues and I handle them here. Unless I'm going to the front lines of the war, I don't see a point in the outside world. I manage everything from here. My system works. I have people that take care of most things, but I don't understand what you see in it..." He never had to really leave his home. The outside world was being ruined by the newer generations to him. Half of them had forgotten what the war was for and believed it was for other reasons. He knew better. He was of a really old generation, a dying one...

He watched her and looked at the mess she had made. "We will get that cleaned in a bit," he mumbled. He had no idea what to think of this all... It was all new for him. She cherished things he had long since stopped carrying for. It was so strange...

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 07-08-2017

Lia looked at him with a slowly fading smile. He seemed so against it and yet, he didn't fully understand why she was so adamant to go outside. She lived her life out there while he lived his in here. He was no longer as cheerful as he had been this morning. Now, it was as if there was a divide that she couldn't break down. The demoness turned away from her date. How was she supposed to make him understand?

"...that's not a life Razor..." she mumbled back at him. "There's more you can do out there... There is only so much that remains in here to do without losing your mind." She understood to some extent that he was a lord. He had more things to do around here as his time was devoted to that of running the kingdom. Still, what was there to do for fun? Some excitement? Adventure? Anything. Maybe it was too much for her to ask of him, but she needed to go outside. Her life wasn't in here. She never grew up like this. "We can just stay here..." She murmured as she looked at the room that was now hers. Maybe in time, this would fill the void she now had. It was as close to leaving this underground world as she was going to get.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Andromeda - 07-11-2017

"We can go outside, but I just don't see what you see in it," he told her honestly. "I've seen empires fall... kings and queens die and their children rise. It's all the same to me. I don't see what you think is so lovely about it. That is because I have seen so much in my life that things have lost most appeal to me. It's not that I ...don't appreciate people. It's just I'm tired of watching so many ruin their lives despite history of results being the same."

He gently stroked her cheek. He felt bad... He could tell she wasn't as old as he and enjoyed life still. She seemed to have a real fire in her. "I will go outside for you, but we have to do it my way okay? I won't risk you getting hurt." He would at least try... He wanted to make sure she was happy. He wanted her to be herself... but he was scared she'd get hurt. Those fears were in his eyes as he looked upon her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken [M] - Achera - 07-11-2017

Lia leaned against his hand slightly as she welcomed the small bit of affection he now gave her. He seemed to have seen so much more than any demon should have. It made sense considering his position and how long he has held it for, but she still wanted to have something to do with him; anything that wasn't being confided to this prison that he kept. "It's not always about the people Razor. There are adventures to go on, things to do. Even something simple like maybe going swimming in a river or a hunt together. The world isn't all bad, you just need to know where to look to find something better."

The demoness looked up to him with a faint smile. She could see the worry in his eyes as he looked to her. It pained her to see him so afraid of something as simple as going out, even for a few moments. Was that why he warded her to stay only in the castle? Lia slowly cupped her hands, one on top of the other, around his as she pressed it into her cheek while she simultaneously nuzzled herself into his hand. She looked to him with the same life she had always had, the one he seemed to hate when she spoke back to him. "Anything you want Razz.. As long as I get to spend it with you." She pulled away from him only to slightly kiss the palm of his hand that once caressed her cheek. She smiled against him before nestled herself back to how she was before she gave him the kiss and looked back up to him once more. It was so sad to see him so against the the outside world. Maybe that was why he had grown so harsh and cold. This place... It wasn't built with warmth in mind. It was intimidation and fear.