Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-09-2017

"My reaction was the best I could give given my circumstances. I am the leader of this nation and I have to do right by them just as much as by anyone I care about," he said. It wasn't easy for him. It wasn't black and white. There was a lot of grey area that he had to live with. He wasn't always able to do what was best for him but he did try.

He sighed. "I'm sorry if what I said scared you but I do want the child it's just ad my child it has certain obligations that are expect of them from birth..."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-09-2017

Lia sighed. She wasn't used to interacting with royalty like this. It sucked to say the least but she couldn't help it. She was still defeated and had no idea what to do. It didn't seem like they could get far with this. "I wanna go to bed..." she murmured. She wanted to stay in bed and try to think over things. It was too much right now and with the pregnancy, her enotions were erratic. She needed to rest since this was all too stressful for her.

Razor sighed seeming to be slightly annoyed and frustrated but didn't voice it past that. Instead he picked her up and carried her to his bed. He didn't say a word as he tugged her into the bed and climbed into the bed beside her. He laid there letting her decide to cuddle or not.

Lia didnt expect him to pull her into his bed. She figured he would return her to her room, but instead the wolf was once more in his domain. Her ears perked up slightly as her head remained nuzzled into the sheets. Her eyes wat hed him curious as to what he would do. He made no effort to force her to come near him or to stay away. It was as if he were letting her choose.

The girl watched him for a few minutes in silence. Not long after, she crawled slowly and stopping every inch or so to see if it was okay with him. If she got no negative response, she inched closer until her head rested on his chest. She stared at him looking for him to tell her no. She wanted cuddles. She needed it right now. The canine perked her ears forward a bit to see if he was interested, but moved them back amusing not. Her ears kept fidgeting between upright and back. If her ears were up, she wagged her tail tip a bit, if not then she stopped.

He gave a soft small and gently rubbed the top of her head before resting his palm on her neck. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He wad hapoy she was willing to cuddle. It meant to him she was going to try and that reassured him enough to be able to take a nap should she actually want to.

"Rest well Lia."

Lia wagged her tail frantically at the touch of her date resting his hand on her. She was happy to be met with some sort of assurance rather than a beating. For her, it meant the world. She nuzzled herself more into his body so hers was pressed up against the side of him as she got comfortable for the nap. "Night Razor," she purred softly as she closed her eyes for a bit.

-

The following morning the girl stayed nestled into her bed. Her honey ginger-like hair curled around her body as if a small blanket while the sheets rested lightly against soft skin. Nestled happily in the soft mattress was a female figure, having shifted at some point in the night. Her fur was gone and what was left was the woman the Lord knew well. Her chest rose and fell softly as she gave light breathes. She stirred a little past the sunrise if only to turn and face where Razor's spot was and cuddle in closer.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-16-2017

Razor had stayed there to allow her to try to feel comfort. He was tired of the fighting and the arguing. He wanted it to be better. He wanted them to be okay. He was ready to move on and have a happy life. He just hoped she was ready to try with him. He gently brushed his finger along her cheek as she slept. Her stirring only made him smile slightly. She looked so peaceful and when her hair caught the sun, he could see the hints of red in her hair mixed with golden brown. It was such a warming effect that he felt like it didn't belong to a demon at times. It was so warm and inviting as opposed to his dark black hair. He moved his head slightly and gave her forehead a soft kiss.

"Good Morning."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-16-2017

A small curl of fhe corner of her cheek gave way to her contentment. The small morning kiss had reminded the girl who she was with, but she had forgotten in that moment oh their earlier quarrels. Oh how she missed the morning cuddles and the small bit of affection he would give in the mornings. It was hard to remember their troubles if only for a moment. His tender touch comforted the girl as she slowly opened her eyes to look up at him. Her vision was a bit blurry, but she recognized the familiar face who used to greet her in the mornings. A small purr rumbled low in her throat.

"Good morning dear." She stretched a bit only to cuddle back into him; her head resting in his lap as she gazed up at him. Lia didn't want this moment to end. She had missed this so much and their time apart was brutal on the vixen. She was more than willing to try with him, but ber true test remained in how well she could trust him. Question was, could she?

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-16-2017

She was so adorable when she woke up . He was almost sure if he left her alone and hadn't kissed her she'd have fallen back asleep. He gently stroked the small of her back as he held her body to him. She felt warm, and he was glad she was near. This would let him know she was safe... He hoped she felt as safe as she was. He hoped his presence brought her that.

He kissed the top of her head again. "Hello my sweet demon," he told her teasing. He was tempted to playfully call her an angel but thought better of it last name. "Did you sleep well? What did you dream of?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-16-2017

Her purr grew louder as her contentment grew. If she could have, she would have returned to sleep but her partner seemed keen on keeping her awake so the demoness obliged even if it was a bit begrudgingly. He was being so kind to her now. It was almost as if their past quarrel never happened, which she was okay with for the moment. Why ruin a good thing?

"Morning my dear Lord," she replied to him with a smile. She rolled over until she was on her back so she could look up at him better, head still nestled in his lap. Her hair fanned out around her as she looked up at the other demon, tangling up amongst the sheets and resting along his lap as well. Some gently laid over her body, bits just covering where her chest now laid exposed. "I did... it was the best sleep I've had in awhile." Lia's smile grew as she looking up at him with adoring eyes. She missed this. Waking up to him next to her, the small moments of affection if he was still in bed when she woke up, and the gentle ways he would wake her up if she stayed asleep too long.

Lia glanced down at here his hand now rested on her stomach after turning over. Her face remained neutral for a moment before she reached to lay her hands on top of his, and guide her closer to where their unborn child now rested. "This... I dreamed of this..." she whispered as she looked back up to him with a small smile. Her face was warm. No sign of the ill-nature of the day before. She was happy.. truly happy about their child. Now if she could only trust him enough to remain in this bliss... Only time would tell.