Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-02-2017

Razor gently touched the top of her head and pushed his fingers through her fur as he petted her. "Its okay.. stop worrying," he mumbled to her softly. He didn't like seeing her so scared and he wasn't exactly sure what he had done to earn this kind of treatment. He gently petted her hoping it would slowly calm her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-02-2017

Lia remained quiet as she let the Lord slowly pet her. She loved the small comfort he gave her and it was all she needed. Slowly, the girl calmed down a bit as she inched closer to him to try to climb into his lap. All she wanted was some cuddles and while she still feared his reaction, she needed some assurance after the time they had spent apart. Lia made herself comfortable in his lap as she curled up and nuzzled against his chest. "...It's hard when I don't believe you want this..." she murmured quietly, her face shying away from his own. She was still being submissive and probably wouldn't stop for awhile.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-04-2017

"I told you I do and at times you will have to learn to just trust me when I say what I mean. I wouldn't lie to you.. I have no reason to lie or to bluff. You hold no power over me in the sense that I feel the need to turn and run or save my self," he said petting her softly. "I have not even had that feeling in a very long time.. Not since I was a child.." He waved the thought off and hugged her closely to him pulling her close to him as he continued to softly pet her.

He sighed. "What will it take you to believe me?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-04-2017

"You may not have that feeling anymore, but you literally hold power over me in every way... I'm not even allowed to leave the castle without you..." she replied as she cuddled into him. She loved that he was cuddlig her and giving her the attention she needed, but the problem still remained. He was a royal... and a Lord now. He looked to no one but himself while she looked to him above all else... how could he not see her situation? She nuzzled into him more.

"Time... we haven't really been together for this to happen... and you need to learn to trust me Razor. It's a two way street." She thought back to what the servant had said. She was right afterall.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-04-2017

"I am who I am and I cannot afford to trust anyone... I don't even trust my son not to kill me later in life to take my throne," he told her. He didn't never let his guard down but he was trying to reassure her that it wasn't her fault. It wasn't that she had done something wrong but it was just him. "Any day I could die.. people in my position especially in what many consider a dark species have a lot of enemies..."

He gently brushed through her fur with his hand. "But no.. it's not that I don't trust you.. I don't allow my self to even feel that much anymore..."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-04-2017

Lia's ears fell back as she listened to him. She wanted something from him... she didn't know what but she held nothing other than his unborn child, but she wanted an emotional connection. Something he would trust her... question was, could he even feel antthing for her if he didn't feel anymore?

"So... why are we even trying to date?" He didn't feel... so why lead her on?

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-06-2017

He pondered her words for a moment trying to think. He wasn't sure why she was asking this really. To him the answer was clear but apparently she couldn't see it. He wasn't sure if he could make her see it either. It was something she'd also have to accept on her own.

"Why does anyone date? It's to take a chance.. a leap of faith if you will.. It's not to make it work before trying," he told her softly

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-06-2017

Lia still didn't recieve the answer she wanted. He still seemed to be avoiding telling her what he wanted yet contradicted himself eqch time he spoke. He claimed to feel nothing yet he treated her with a kindness she had only seen him give his son. He held her even now yet still wasn't willing to try to let her in.

"Take your own advice," she lowly replied to him with her ears flattened. "You want me to trust you yet you can't even try to trust me not to leave the castle and that was before we found out I was pregnant and for what? I've been your toy Razor... not a date. This isn't dating..." Her words trailed off as she came to the realization. She was trapped in a workd within his limits. Her food was monitored, her ability to come and go restricted by runes, and constantly watched by one guard lr another. It wasn't a life she wanted. It was a life she had escaped until now.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 06-08-2017

"You're right it's not but I can also tell part of you isn't interested in dating so I have no idea what to do or how to even talk to you. Sometimes you act like your wounded and others like you want to fight and I don't know which side of you I am getting," he said as he stroked her fur. "Maybe you should decide if you want to try... because i have been. I took you to a very lavish festival as my date but then you turn on me like this. So I don't know if the efforts I have tried are appreciated."

It was a lot, but honestly he had been trying and he wasn't sure what all she wanted. He felt like when he tried it only put her back ten steps and if he didn't try at all he was met with hatred. He didn't feel like he could win at all. Didn't she see that? He felt like she was jist demanding more and more and he wasn't sure how to please her or if she even appreciated the small things.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 06-09-2017

Lia kept her ears flat. She tried to be with him and make it work. She didn't realize she was just as tempermental has he had been. She wasn't like that but now.. she had no idea what was going on. They slept together before dating, they were having a child due to that one time... how was she suppose to take it? Neither of them were dealing with it welll. "I didn't mean to turn on you..." she softly murmured as she nuzzled into him more as a way to hide herself. "I didn't know how you would feel about the child and your reaction..."

She nuzzled her nose under his arms to hide herself more. "...I've had others.. react like you and be worse... or act like you and say we keep the child but..." she trailed off as her voice started cracking. It was so personal yet.. she had to. The girl never felt so vulnerable than in this moment.