Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-30-2017

The servant smiled as she pet the wolf. The motion was so easy to do and the fur was so soft often she forgot how good it felt and just got lost in it. Her fingers gently pushing though the silk fur as she tried to think of a response. "No he shouldn't summon or request you.... he does that to us-to me. His slaves and servants he keeps at the palm of his hand," she finally said. "He needs you.. he just doesn't see it yet and neither do you. You need to stand beside him and show him you want him. Love is a two way street hun... he needs to see you come for him too. People in his position are used for power so much that sometimes they forget love can be real."

She gave a small smile and pet behind the girl's ears. She was just so soft. Lia really was a pretty wolf.. She just hoped they could work it out. They were both pretty unhappy at the moment.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-30-2017

The girl wanted to keep her ears down but the gentle petting made it hard for her to remain angry or upset about the current situation. She craved this attention and loved feeling it. She soon could feel her tail wagfing in response to the nice petting. "I don't know if I love him... we've barely even been dating. We went on one date... the rest of the time is spent in here." She liked him... but love?

The girl glanced dkwn to her stomach. She had no idea how she was going to deal with this... how they were. He wanted to keep the child and she couldn't take them away from here. Hell, she couldn't leave so was this his plan? To keep her here longer? She gave a low growl of annoyance followed by a sigh. "...I'll go see him... but I'm not changing forms." She'd run if things got dicey. She felt safest like this. "Whenever you're ready to go we can go..."

She smiled and nodded. It had worked. Maybe they would talk and work things out and everything would be easier once more. She smiled and hugged her head gently. "Let's go.."

She got up and gave a friendly smile. "Would you like anything special to eat tonight or for me to go pick up new clothes for you later?" She was trying to treat the girl with all of this going on. She figured it was only the right thing to do. It might also help her to want to try more if she got presents for trying... now getting Razor to behave that was another story. Baby steps. That was her goal.

The servant began to walk down the hall slowly humming as she went.

Lia nuzzled back at the servant but watched as she started to move away. Lia didn't expect it to be right now for them to go, but at this rate ishe couldn't turn back. "No," she replied as she slowly got up reluctantly. Her tail dragged on the floor behind her as she started to follow the servant. "I don't really want to eat and I won't be able to fit into the clothes soon enough...." it was the sad reality of pregnancy. Even if she wanted something she'd have to watch herself grow larger and no longer able to wear her favorite things, not that she really was wearing clothes much nowadays with the wolf form.

The wolf slowly trailed the servant staying silent. She didn't think this through. What would she say to Razor? How would he respond to seeing her? The very thought made the girl get queasy, but she tried to keep what little she had in her stomach down as she followed to see the Father of her unborn child.

The girl led her to the Master who was just inside of the dining hall. Her eyes were looking down as she stopped at the door. She knew Razor was aware they were there. He had always been able to tell. S instead bowed slowly and deeply to the man who finally waved her in. "Sir the Lady has come to see you..."

"Let her come forward..." he stood up and turned to look at them. He smiled slightly but his eyes were hesitant. He was wary of the mood she was in. Had she accepted his feelings for the child yet or would she still be unwilling to accept he wanted to be there for it and her if she'd let him.

Lia had tucked her tail slightly between her legs when they arrived at the dining hall. She couldn't bring herself to look at him, especially his eyes so she opted for the ground near his feet instead. He didn't sound too pleased or upset. This was what she hated with him. Shs could never tell his mood. Reluctantly, Lia walked in closer towards him with her ears back unsure how to act. "My Lord..." she faintly murmured. Would he hate her for what had happened? Would he hate her appearing as a wolf instead? Her heart began to race as she stood for what felt like eternity.

"Where you unhappy with the food or?" He wasn't sure why she visited him. He always actually under the impression she hates him for the most part. He slowly lowered himself to her height and looked at her in the eyes. He didn't shift so he wouldn't freak her out. "Is there anything you need?"

His hands were on his knees as he watched her. He wasn't sure what to think or to so about all of this but he wanted to help her. He wasn't sure if she's let him though without him using drastic force.

Lia could feel her fur fluffing up in response ro him looking at her eyes. He made sure to see her despite her trying to avoid him. If she had been a human, she would have blushed for sure. She had forgotten how he made her feel whenever they were together and being able to see his amber eyes once more.. It left her speechless for a moment.

"Umm, no... everything is fine," she finally replied after what felt like forever. "Uhhh... you sent a letter? But nevermind... my apologies for intruding." Lia slowly started backing away unsure of what to say or do. She felt so scared to be around here once more and she had no idea why she was here. She had nothing to say of importance. Lost in her own mind, the girl accidently bumped into the servant, sending the canine bolting. She scampered in fear away from the other woman unsure what she had run into and towards the Lord out of instinct. She hid behind him before she realized where she was. With her tail between her legs, the girl jumped back once more, knocking into the chair. The poor girl wasn't getting a break as she frantically tried to scamper once more away and hid under where her normal seat was when they had dined together; her heart racing at the current events.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-31-2017

Razor watched the display carefully. He didn't want to spook her by moving and causing more distress by taking any movements she didn't expect. He was worried to say the least by her behavior. She seemed as if she had been more then mistreated and part of him was wary of his son thinking he had done this. His amber eyes watched for a moment, calculating trying to plan his next move carefully. Slowly he turned to her, his palms up to show he had nothing to harm her with. His eyes were soft and he smiled slightly. 

"It's okay. The letter was just to see if you want something. A peace offering, if you will. I wanted to make sure you were okay especially since you are in fact the mother of my unborn child. I want to make sure you are comfortable here," he said watching her. "This can be your home if you want it to be... I want it to be, but I can't force you to stay here forever... eventually you'll be given a choice and I cannot make it for you. The child will live here and get the heritage the child deserves... but I can't make you stay with me or them. You have to make that choice Lia." His voice was soft. He was trying to reassure her. He kept his hands were she could see them, as he moved to sit on the floor showing he wasn't going to do anything. 

He couldn't make her choose, but he could hope she'd pick the one he wanted. He didn't want to break her soul...

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-31-2017

Lia watched with intense eyes every move he did. If he moved too fast for her liking she backed up slightly, but the girl was trained on him. Despite what he said, she still feared his response. How could she be certain he wouldn't harn either of then or he was just trying to coax her out of her room? Lia was frightened as she stayed under the chair just watched him. She made no effort to try to reach out or give him a reply. She just stayed watching him.

The girl made no sound, no move, nothing for nearly half an hour. She was watchig to see if he'd change his mind and grow impatient or try to grab her. Finally, the wolf moved only a few paw steps closer. Her nose reached out only a bit with a small twitch as she reached for one of his palms, her eyes watching his to see if he would tell her no. Finally though, the girl touched her nose to his palm, and stood there for a moment before dipping her head to nuzzle herself into his hand.