Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-23-2017

"I already told you. I will not harm the child to be and neither shall you," he snarled at her. Why was she making this so damn hard for him? He told her how he felt and he felt like they were just going in circles. Was it the hormones or was she stressed? What was causing this now? He was laying here partly for her, yes, but also to show he cared. He felt like he was being judged on everything he did now.He sighed trying to calm down. He didn't want to make this worst by allowing his temper to take over which was not an easy task to say the least.

Razor looked at her and his eyes were soft at least. "We are keeping the child. That is final. Stop asking, stop questioning it. The child stays here... It will know love." With that he looked away again and back up at the ceiling. "Lia...despite what you think. I do care."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-23-2017

Lia was already gone by the time he tried talking to her, or snarling. It was the final straw of her sanity left in this conversation. The snarling threw her over and she was gone for the night. She didn't move to face him, she didn't flinched, or show any signs that she was listening to him speak. She couldn't believe a word he told her. He dictated what he wanted from her, no longer gave her a choice about the child, and assumed if they kept it she would harm it. None of what he said made sense to her Besides, he kept her prisoner here technically despite their now romanic involvement. It no longer made much sense to her.. She just remained unresponsive as she let him do as he pleased.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-26-2017

Razor sent her food fit for a pregnant woman diet as he tried to figure out exactly what he was going to do about the situation. He had left her alone for a few days as he tried to come to terms with this all himself. He decided to send her a message knowing it was best not to go himself. Instead he sent her a letter with her favorite servant.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-26-2017

Lia hadn't left the comfort of her own room since the news of her pregnancy. She hid at the slightest sound of a servant or guard coming by and only ate when she absolutely had to knowing that the Lord wouldn't let her starve out until he was through with her. She would pick at the food, but most times the meals were never finished. To her, this was the worse thing that could happen. She didn't accept the idea and barely could come to terms with it despite the time that passed. Only difference was her ability to eat. She ate more but still the meals never finished.

She had been curled up in bed, back towards the door when she heard the faint sound of another coming. Within moments she had gone back to hiding under the bed, still unwilling to meet anyone who came nearby even in passing. At times like this she preferred the comfort of the space hidden away than on top and vulnerable. At least there she felt safe. The demoness figured it was another meal being delivered or a guard making sure she was still alive. She had let the tip of her tail peep out from under the bed as an indication she was still there. It was their unspoken way of having them be able to check without bothering her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-26-2017

Servant bowed to the lady and have her a small smile as she carries the letter. She seemed to be in a good mood and very cheerful for no reason besides she got to see Lia again. The servant enjoyed being able to spend time with the girl.

"The master sends his regards and blessings as always," she said with a smile as she walked to the girl. "He also sends a letter.. would you like to read it or should I read it to you. Lady's choice."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-27-2017

Lia's ears perked up as she heard the servant she grew accustomed to speak towards her and approach as usual. She always seemed cheerful but even the presence of the familiar voice wasn't enough to coax the girl out of her hiding place. "Read it if you must. I wouldn't jf given the choice," she murmured as she tucked her tail back under the bed so her entire body was once more hidden. The servant knew where she was. She preferred to be completely hidden when possible.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-28-2017

The servant looked at her and her smile fell a little. She seemed so unhappy and she wasn't sure what she could do to make the girl feel better. She figured the letter may help. She sighed and opened the letter and skimmed it. "Forgive me I have trouble reading his writing but I believe he is asking what you'd want to do... for dinner and he says he has a surprise for you..."

She looked up at the girl and smiled. "Hey it's a start... maybe he finally is going to be a person." It was a joke of course to lighten the mood.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-28-2017

Lia bit back a groan. She didn't know what he had planned but he still had yet to come visit her. He had made sure she was fed, but Lia only ate out of the need to only for it to come back up on occasion. Whatever he wanted with her, she did not know. "What I want to do? Heh, he makes it sound like I have a choice," she murmured as she crawled warily out from under the bed a bit. Her white fur was a bit dull but it covered her body from revealing if she was pregnant or if she was underfed. It was why she preferred this form sometimes. That and it was more comfortable for sleeping under the bed.

"He was a person and then this happened..." she growled more to herself than the servant in her own self-pity as her ears flattened. She went over towards the girl and laid down next to her with her head on her paws. She didn't want to think about Razor. Chances were she would have to go, but she would as her canine self. "If you don't mind... just pet me." It was all she wanted at the moment. Some form of assurance even if it wasn't from the person she needed it the most from. At least Lia liked this servant. The girl normally was nice to her and checked up on her often.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-30-2017

The servant sat on the floor and crossed her legs and gently patted her leg. She gave Lia a friendly smile as she tried to reassure her it was okay. "Yeah I can stay as long as you like petting you. I don't mind... if it makes you feel better that's all I care about," the girl said softly as she watched hwe. "If I may.. you have a very pretty wolf form.. it looks really soft."

She wasn't sure how to reassure the girl that much but she would try. She wanted her to feel safe and welcome here. "Maybe.. try to go to him.. maybe he's waiting on you?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-30-2017

Lia perked up her ears as she felt the servant start tonpet her. She really only wanted some form of attention and affection at the moment. At least someone was giving it to her even if it was the help. Her supposed partner was nowhere to be found and only sent others to her instead of coming himself. "Thank you... I prefer it sometimes especially in times like this....," she replied as she tried to nuzzle back into the girl's hands.

However, her ears soon fell flat at the suggestion. She didn't want to see him. He didn't want to see her. "I'm at his mercy. It he wants me all he has to do is request it. I doubt he's waiting on me." She growled lowly as she rested her head back on her paws.