Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-17-2017

Razor got up and quickly grabbed the healer's arm. The healer stopped in his tracks and seemed to stiffen. A small trace of fear entered his eyes as he looked to the man confused and wary. What did the demon want with him? His track record wasn't that good and the fear that he may be up to something couldn't be kept at bay. "S...Sir?"

His gripped tightened for a split second before he caught himself and loosened it He didn't want to hurt the healer. He had been helpful after all. His eyes were neutral as he tried to think of how to word what he wanted to say. He was confused. He didn't understand this or the instructions really. Why did it matter what they fed her? "What is wrong with her exactly? Is she okay," he asked staring the healer in the eyes daring him to look away.

The healer's eyes widened in shock. A bit of amusement appeared and he found himself laughing before he could stop himself. "Please forgive me my master. It's just she's fine. She'll be perfectly fine. Nothing is wrong with her at all. It's completely natural. She's just pregnant," he told Razor. Razor's grip slipped from his arm and the healer watched as the man turned pale and seemed frozen. "I promise she's okay..."

Razor for his part didn't reply. He was frozen there in shock.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-17-2017

Lia had been watching quietly as Razor became the unpredictable male she had seen him be. How quickly he went from being aggressive to calm, to.. Wait what? Her eyes darted back to the healer who had been taking care of her. Her own reaction mimicked Razor's as she froze where she was in disbelief. Her lips parted slightly as her mouth remained opened. Her eyes dilated in pure shock at the new information of her 'illness.' She was pregnant... How could she have no known? It couldn't be..

"No... It can't be," she meekly whispered, almost too soft to hear. They had only been together twice and the second was the previous night so.... She turned away from the two not wanting to look at them; more so Razor than anyone. She had no idea what he was thinking or how he would react. Would be blame her for this? Beat her if he didn't want the child? Her mind went racing as her heart started beating rapidly. She hadn't known kindness with situations like these and as an unpredictable Lord... Her chances weren't looking too high.

The healer quickly departed as Razor's eyes flickered to Lia when she spoke. His eyes were sympathetic as he ran out the door. He wasn't sure if him being there any longer would help and he certainly didn't want to be a witness or a victim to the male demon should he loose his mind. He was glad when he found himself having put distance between them.

~

Meanwhile, Razor just tilted his head at Lia trying to understand it. "You're...pregnant? Since...when?" He looked at her confused. There wasn't anger or rage... just honest confusion. When had this happened? He didn't want to even make it make sense. He was too baffled. He hadn't planned on having a kid any time soon. His attention all went to Vion and he wasn't sure how his son would take the idea of this. Hell as far as his son knew, this woman was just a guest or prisoner at best. 

"What am I...we suppose to do?" He looked very confused by this. He didn't know how to handle this. He was caught off guard in a way he hadn't expected it for sure. An enemy he could deal with, but this was different. He wasn't sure how to deal with the idea of another child.

Lia looked back at him with the same confusion. How was she supposed to know anymore than him. "...not last night for sure... Um.. After the library and well...." She trailed off as she tried not to strain herself too much. This wasn't a normal sickness, not in the sense she could take a medication and be well soon. Right now, she had a few months to figure out what to do. She wasn't planning on having a child and if she did, she wanted one with her mate whenever that happened. Not another random hookup... This time at least she knew who he was but it wasn't too much better.

She sat back up trying to find some strength to figure this out with him. She didn't want a child anymore than he did, or at least now. However, she wasn't going to not consider keeping it. She already had given up one child... She couldn't do that again. But it was his choice as well.. Besides, he was a Lord. "...I won't do anything you wouldn't want Razor.... Whatever you want...." She laid back down soon after. She didn't know what to do or say.

He gave her a look and huffed sharply as he tried to gather his thoughts. What was he suppose to do? He gave a soft growl as he tried to figure it out. It wasn't an easy choice. He hadn't planned on having a kid again anytime soon. He sighed after a moment trying to calm himself and gather this thoughts. "I don't know what you're planning," he said softly. "But I won't harm the child... Or allow it to be taken from me. So any plans of that can be dismissed."

The voice was a big shaky. He didn't know what to do. He was so confused, but never would he allow a child of his to be raised away from here. He would always allow them a home here. They were his children and this was his kingdom.

Lia worried what he was going to do. He was so unpredictable when it came to any sort of emotion. This was what they were fighting about before her current bout of sickness. The way he was acting... It scared her a bit. "...I have no plans... I don't know what to do either..." she replied meekly. She wasn't planning anything. She didn't want to get pregnant to begin with. Did he suspect her to have been planning to get pregnant? Was that what he thought of her? She tried to push out the negative thoughts about it. Right now they had to deal with her being pregnant... And her getting over this morning sickness.

"...Come lay with me? Please?" Her voice cracked as she asked, with her voice so low it barely sounded as if she were speaking. She wasn't sure if he would be interested in being with her at the moment. The circumstances changed.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-20-2017

Razor was silent for a moment. He didn't look at her... not really. His mind was so far away he might as well habe not been there. He was thinking trying to figure out the next move. His next move. What could he do now? He felt lost and worried about what to do. Finally he sighed and went to the other side the bed and laid down. He figured it wouldn't hurt. He checked all the angles in his head. It'd make it worst if he just left the room. He had to figure it out. He could do that later. It was too much to deal with at the moment.

"So is this what you wanted?" He asked as he laid there on top of the covers just resting. He wasn't going to leave her any time soon if that was what she wanted.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-20-2017

Lia watched him for what felt like hours, waiting for him to move. However she could feel that he wasn't into what was going on and probably wouldn't stay. She turned away expecting the male to leave her to go to wherever but the sudden shift in the bed told her he joined her. Lia was scared to turn to fave him. How could she? Neither reacted anywhere near accepting of the current circumstances but he was more unpredictable.

"No..." she replied faintly from her curled up position. She didn't want this, not now at least. How could this have happened? She could already feel another wave of sickness, but at this point she couldn't tell if it was from the pregnancy or the news. It was all a blur. "You can go if you want. I won't make you stay if you don't want to..." she didn't look at him. She just stayed curled up trying to get ahold of herself.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-20-2017

"I asked you if you wanted me to lay beside you and you now say no," he said softly. "I don't like the circumstances of this... pregnancy. I won't lie but I won't pretend it didn't happen or make you get rid of it by force or take it from you later. The thing about royality is we never allow our children to grow up but where we are from. So even if I don't want the child it will remain here. It is a heir of mine. I cannot allow it to be taken." He hoped that would easy her mind. He would not harm her as long as she carried his child and be would not allow his child to be hurt. He hoped she felt the same... he'd hate to make her leave as he had with Kana. But... for the safety of his child and his legacy he would to keep the child as an heir.

He laid there peacefully trying to think of happy things to keep his mind at ease. It was a daunting task to say the least but he would let her stay if she wanted to be with her child. As long as she didn't try to take the child.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-21-2017

Lia still didn't turn to face him. She didn't know how to react with him or what to say. Yes he joined her in bed but he was being distant about it as if he laid there only to appease her. She didn't want him there if he didn't want to be there willingly, not because he just found out she was pregnant. The female only wanted to enjoy the small bliss of their dating, but now it was on pause for them to figure out what they wanted to do about the impending child she now carried. Oh how she wished they were more careful. The entire situation was making her dizzy.

"I thought you meant if I planned for this to happen..." she faintly replied, her voice muffled from the pillow she was buried in. She didn't want to be going through this. Not again and his words didn't soothe her in the slightest. The only way she could keep the child was to raise it here or be forced some seeing them should he deem her a harm to her own baby. Then there was the question of if he even wanted this despite him saying he wouldn't force her, but her mind grew numb to the words. It was all crap she had heard before. Sooner or later, he'd make a choice. It was just a matter of time.

"Stay if you want or get out... As for this... thing... just tell me if you want it or not.... I'll do as you wish.." She stayed curled up and away from him with her voice low. In an instant she had returned to the breeding whore she once was at the mercy of the male to decide her fate. If she learned anything, she wouldn't be keeping the child. For now, she'd try to fight off the morning sickness until he decided what he wanted. To her, she had no say.