Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-08-2017

"Showing them is not good for someone in my position," he replied as he looked down at her. His amber eyes willed her to understand them. "People would use things I cared about against me... surely you know that. It's not easy being in my place or my position."

He sighed and stood up. "So food right?" He wanted to clear the air while he could still think straight. "I'll get you something sweet too okay?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-08-2017

Lia tried to hid her disappointment. She understood that he was in a hard position with many trying to bring him down, but it seemed as if he was now trying to put some distance between them. This was what she hated. She couldn't tell what he wanted from her. One moment he was affectionate and the next.. This.

"I know that Razor. I'm not saying you have to all the time. I just meant with me..." She replied as her words trailed off a bit. She could see he was running from her now. The girl surpassed her own sigh as she nuzzled back into bed, turning her back towards him. "Yeah some food please... I don't care what." She curled up a bit as she waited for him to leave. At this point, it wasn't soon enough.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-12-2017

Razor knew he  fucked up to say the very least. He wasn't sure how to be like she wanted. To him it felt strange and not natural. She was asking him to change years upon years of learning to act indifferent over night. He hoped his actions even if they were a bit colder would show through to her. His amber eyes closed eyes for a second and pushed his hair away from his eyes. 

"As you wish," he finally said. He left and went to the kitchens. He didn't send the food but instead cooked it himself. He wanted to try to make it up to her somehow and he figured this would be a start. It took him about an hour to finish what he was doing, but he was happy with it. It was rice with rare meat and vegetable on top with gravy. On the side was a fresh cake topped with fruit. He slowly put it all on a tray with a single red in the middle. In a glass he poured fresh blood left over from the meat as it had been cut from a fresh daily kill.

With that he walked back her carrying the tray. He walked into the room and set the tray beside her. "I'm sorry..." he muttered so low it wasn't even a whisper.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-15-2017

Lia had been laying in bed after their small scuffle. She hadn't been feeling that great to begin with, but with the added stress the demoness's health was slowly dipping. She remained curled up in a small ball as she tried to hope the wave a nausea would dissipate but it still lingered for a bit. Her mind remained on the discussion beforehand with the Lord. There was no way for her to know what he ever thought with her and while she understood that his position didn't allow for certain things, but he was so afraid to even show a simple emotion with her. How was she supposed to know how he felt unless he gave her some sort of indication? It was why she never knew when she could ask for a kiss, to cuddle, or just to spend some time with him.

The girl hadn't moved since he left. By the time he returned to her, she was more or less half asleep, but the smell of food and feeling his presence was enough to stir her from her state. Her head turned a bit to see the tray with the food laid out for her and him standing nearby looking... Was it upset? She couldn't quite tell as her eyes softened upon seeing him with her meal. "Thank you..." she whispered having not heard him when he spoke. She shifted a bit in her bed to turn towards the food. Lia reached out to take the glass of blood he set aside for her. Her hand wrapped around it as she drew it closer to her and brought the rim up to her lips.

With a small tilt back, she took in a little of the blood, but quickly drew the glass back in a panicked jolt. Her body heaved at the new substance. Her nausea was back. Lia fought to keep what little she had in her stomach as she slammed the glass back onto the tray and quickly ran towards the bathroom. She didn't want him seeing her like this.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-15-2017

He had been watching her eat. His expression neutral as he waited to see if she liked it. He was taken aback when she ran away from him towards the bathroom. What had he done wrong? Was the food spoiled? Everything smelled fine to him. Hell, he even sampled it while cooking. It was perfectly spiced and everything. What was wrong? Was she allergic? Could demons even be allergic? He didn't think so but he was so taken aback by how quickly she darted off that he began to wonder what may be the issue.

Getting up, he moved towards the bathroom but a strange feeling came over him. Something warned him no further. Maybe it was instinct. He tilted his head and sighed. "Lia?" He called out a bit softly, the once more a bit louder. "Lia...Are you okay? What's wrong? Do you want something else to eat? Just talk to me..."

He stood there not sure what to do. Did she want him to follow or stay out here? He wasn't sure. He felt lost... and a bit helpless of how to help her. "Please just tell me what you need."

Lia remained curled up on the ground in a small ball. Her body get convulsing as it tried to empty her stomach more, but she had nothing to really offer considering she hadn't eaten yet besides the bit of tea and that wasn't actual food. All she had was dry heaves. The girl could hear the Lord calling for her, but she couldn't tell what he was saying exactly. What did he want from her? Why did she feel so sick?

"Razzie..." she weakly said before coughing once more feeling her body tighten in response to whatever she was feeling. "Sick...." She couldn't really say much else. She remained on the ground, too weak do much else.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-15-2017

Razor listened to her strain words. He had heard the dry heaving and he wasn't sure what to think of it all. He had no idea what caused this to befall her. He tried to think of a solution for her and fast. "Lia I'll go get the healers okay?" The words were rushed as he walked backwards, before turning and almost seeming to disappear completely as he moved quickly to find the healers. He grabbed the closest one he could find and ushered them to her room and let them join her in the bathroom as he waited in the bedroom.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed. His elbows on his knees and his fingers interlocked as he rested his lips on top of them, waiting.

Lia remained limp as the healer was with her. She let them do as they pleased to try to help her. Eventually the healer helped with her to get her back up on her feet, more or less supporting the demoness's weight, as they shuffled her back to the bed. Lia didn't look towards Razor. She had little energy to. Her skin was pale as her true form slowly started to show as she flickered between the lively appearance she normally kept and the gauntly mark of a death demon. She little effort, she plopped into the bed, body still heaving a bit.

The healer tucked the girl into the bed, working around the Lord. He grabbed some herbs he had on hand and quickly made a concoction for the girl. Slowly, but surely it was done. He leaned over Lia as she gasped faintly from the exhaustion. "Keep it down as much as you can... It'll help make you feel better," he said as he held the rim of the drink to her lips and slowly tilted it back for her to consume. Lia didn't fight it as she tried to drink as much as she could. Her body tried to fight it, but still the girl managed to drink the elixir until it was gone. When it was donuts he curled back into the bed. The healer took back the cup and looked back at the Lord. "You'll want to give her some bland foods in the morning and watch which bloods she can take. She'll be sensitive to the taste of anything for while."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-16-2017

Razor just nodded not sure what to think but at least the healer seemed to be confident that these directions would soothe her. He looked down at Lia. She just looked so miserable that it was really hard to look at her this way. He wanted to help her but had no idea how. He reached over her, placing a hand on either said of her as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry... I'll take care of you. You are safe here," he whispered softly and sat back up to give her room to breathe fresh air and gave her a small smile as the healer finished his cleaning and went to clean the bathroom of the mess.

The demon moved over to a chair beside the bed and sat down. He didn't want to leave her, but he didn't want to suffocate her either. He figured he would stay here for a while to make sure she was okay. He waved his hand and a book appeared. He slowly opened it and begun to read as he tried to let her feel a bit better and while the healer helped to make the room more fit or her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-17-2017

Lia panted a bit as she tried to keep herself under control. She hated feeling this way and worse, having Razor around to witness her weakness. She had no idea what was going on with her to be so sick. The worst thing she could think of was him looking at her poorly because of this. He was strong, resilient, everything a demon should be and here she was.. Falling victim to some unknown disease and being too helpless to even get to the bed by herself. The very idea made her sick; well more sick than she already was.

But before she knew it, she could feel his gentle touch followed by his soft kiss. He was so tender with her... It was hard to believe this was the fearsome Death Lord. But before she could throughly enjoy this moment he pulled away leaving her to watch him move around. The demoness thought he was going to leave her despite his words, but there he was, getting himself comfortable to stay by her side. The very image brought a small smile to her flushed face. She wanted to call him over to join her in bed, but considering the state she was in the last thing the girl wanted was to risk the Lord getting sick as well. So she opted to remain nuzzled in the bed, watching him softly with a smile. The healer soon returned to the room after cleaning the bathroom.

He had made another elixir for the girl to drink should she feel worse again. For now the meds would keep her from the state she was in and the flickering of her true form. As he gathered his things, he bowed to Razor. "I prepared another medicine for the lady should she feel ill again. If there is nothing else I can do, I'll be taking my leave."