Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-02-2017

Razor returned to her room around midday with a few books for her to read. He had gone to town and got some books just for her. Some were new and others were from collections. He had all of these already bit the point was to give them to her. Something that she could have and say it was here. His arms held about six as he walked into the doorway and peaked in at her.

"Lia? I got a present for you," he called as he waited to see if she was actually awake or not.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-02-2017

The girl rested quietly having not moved much from her place in bed. The tea from before had helped with some of the aches and pains that she had, but she still wasn't all too willing to get out of bed. Thankfully, Razor didn't seem to mind much. She only got up to go to the bathroom, but other than that her day was confined to the plush bedding, not that she minded much anyway. She glanced over towards the doorway looking at him smiling. He was always so cautious when approaching her. One minute he'd wait for an invite and another just walk in but keep his distance. It seemed as if this was the nature of their.. whatever was going on.

"Oh? I hope it's a kiss," she replied playfully as she curled up a bit more into the best with a small smile on her face. She still needed some assurance that he cared for her.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-02-2017

"I figured you might want your own books. Instead of using mine all the time. Something to can your own do you can feel more at home," he said as he set them on the  bedside table. He smiled as looked at her and kissed her head before sitting on the edge of the bed.

As he sat there, he looked around her room wondering if she liked it. Was there anything she wanted to change in it? He didn't mind if she did. "Anything I can get for you?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-02-2017

Lia looked at him a little puzzled. Did he not want her using his books? She wouldn't anymore if that was what he wanted, but it was nice to see him trying to get her something that was hers. It was a cute gesture. The girl smiled and purred when she received her kiss and nestled more into her bed. "You know you don't have to get me anything Razor. Yesterday was more than enough." He seemed to not understand she was content with small things. She never had anything near what was in this place or a companion to spend some time with. It puzzled her to see him not wanting to join her more-so to cuddle, but Lia said nothing in response to that.

"Thank you Razor for the books." She smiled watching him. He was so hard to figure out. One minute he was so serious and the next she got this tender side.. She thought for a moment if she needed anything. "...Food. I haven't really left here...." She had the tea, but she hadn't eaten. She still needed something to eat.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-03-2017

He felt out of place at times like these. What should he say? He looked at her curiously and then nodded. "Is there anything specific you'd like to eat?" He had no idea if there was anything in particular she would want to eat or to try. He'd make sure it was delivered to her as soon as possible. He reached over and gently pushed her hair back. It was so soft...

"And if you need anything.. don't be scared to ask okay?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-03-2017

Lia shook her head no in response. "I'm not that picky Razor. Whatever you had earlier is fine or whatever in convienent. I'm just hungry," she repñied. All she had was tea and while it did help her sore body, it did little to appease her appitite. She smiled softly as she felt him touch her ever so slightly. He was always odd about when and how he showed his affection. She at least got him to spend the night on ocassion.

She looked up at him with soft eyes, similar to those of a dog begging. "...kiss?" She was simple. The girl didn't need much.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-07-2017

He made a note to get her the best food he could as he sat there. He figured he'd make up for leaving this morning with dessert. He heard her request and smiled a bit. Maybe he was over thinking it. She seemed in a good mood to request that. He leaned over and gently hovered over her. The smile tugged at his lips as he stayed still.

After a moment of teasing her, he closed the gap and kissed her lips. They tasted just as he remembered. Slowly he pulled away. "You don't need to beg.. I'll willingly give you a kiss."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-08-2017

Lia nearly whined as he withheld his kiss from her. He was always teasing her and so stingy with his affection. She would have growled had he not quickly closed the gap to seal it with a kiss. As he pulled away, a small smile appeared on her face as she looked up at him happily. It was all she wanted at the moment.

"I never know with you Razor... I can never tell if you're in a good mood or not," she replied as she slowly laid back down in the bed to curl up for a bit. She wasn't feeling her best. All she wanted was some food and to rest in bed for awhile. "Besides, you're stingy with affection. Even now you tease me before finally giving me a kiss. I think you prefer if I just beg." She huffed slightly, more on the playful side than actually being mad. She could never tell what kind of mood he was in. Even now, Lia wasn't able to tell even a basic emotion from him.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-08-2017

"Begging only some times... sometimes it's really hot, and others just distasteful," he whispered to her as he looked down at her. Why was she so enticing to him? He was sure people would laugh if they knew this. Him of all people. He felt a bit wary by it

Still that didn't stop him from his next move. He kissed her again. "I sometimes just can't tell what you want. I don't feel emotions like you do because I block them out for so long..." He pressies his forehead against hers.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-08-2017

Lia smiled more surprised that he would even give her another kiss now. A low purr rumbled in her throat as she slightly nuzzled against his forehead while her eyes closed to enjoyed the moment. She was happiest with moments like this with him. Ever since they started seeing each other, it was the moments like this that meant to most to her. "I just want this Razor. Show me attention, show me affection. All I want is to know you're still interested in me past the bedroom," she replied as she opened her eyes to reveal with canary-like colored eyes. She looked at him with adoration.

"Maybe it's time you stopped blocking them out.. You don't have to hide them with me Razz."