Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 04-25-2017

Razor smiled watching his boy get settled with his fox. That was an idea at least. Maybe now his son would at least not be so lonely when he was busy. He didn't like the think of his son alone all the time, and he did try to give him attention but there was only so much he could do. He felt like he was trapped in a corner. His job... his son... he couldn't leave either of them. Gods knew what would happen if his sister caught word he had left his job as lord to the dogs. She might try to take it from him again.

He clicked his tongue and nodded. "You're welcome my son. Please try to get the fox settled. I want to go check on Lia," he told him. "Make sure it eats and has a safe place to sleep in your bed." With that he left the boy in search of the girl.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 04-25-2017

Vion nodded to his father with a huge grin as he nuzzled in with his new pet. The poor thing still needed a name, but for now the two were happy enough together. He had some time to get settled in and then name him. All the excitement was making the young child tired, but with a new playmate all he wanted to do was spend his time with the new companion. At least he was happy and preoccupied with the fox to care too much that his father had to leave once more.

Lia had been laying in her bed curled up under the sheets with a book in her hands. Her damp hair was laid a bit disheveled on top of the pillows as she rested from her bath. The day had consisted of exactly what the Lord had warned her of: poking, prodding, stabbing, and more. Measurements were taken in great deal, cloth draped across her body to see how it would lay, hands moving across her body so quickly that she didn't know how to feel or what they were even doing. The entire event was a blur. Orders to lift her arm this way or turn that way still rang true in her ears. The very thought of it all coerced a groan from the female. She didn't expect this when she said yes to going to the festival with him. Razor warned her and yet... Then again she wasn't that big on what he proposed with the whole 'custom dress' thing, but she put up her small fight and then went along with it. At least she got a good number of knicks from the seamstresses. The very thought of it all made a bit of color rush to her cheeks. He agreed to kiss where they hurt her, but would he do it?

A small smile swiped across her face as she nuzzled back into the bed more. At least the bath helped soothe her from the frantic events of the day. Now she could relax with a book and no needles more importantly... At least for now.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 04-29-2017

He hasn't expected her to be in her room. To be honest he had expected her to be in the library or maybe eating at the table with a book. That was how he had come to know her. Why was she here instead? He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the lighting in her room and he tilted hid head at her as he entered. 

"I'm back... Did everything go okay?" He may have entered the room but he wouldn't go to the bed unless she made it clear she wanted him to. She seemed scared of him and wary of people at times... other times he felt like she was secretly a high class murder with how her temper could match his. "It was too bad right? Did you at least like the dress?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 04-30-2017

Lia shifted a bit as she glanced up to see the Lord standing in her room. Her eyes were a bit big as if she were startled, but her face soon softened as she recognized the man standing in her room. It was odd to see him with some sort of care in regards to her well being. He was fickle with his temperament. "It was... different," she said as she shifted a bit to sit up in the bed with the book marked on the page she was on as she slid it onto the nightstand. Her hair was ruffled from laying down as it rested against her, still a bit damp from her bath. "You weren't kidding... It was a lot of sticking with needles," she replied as she rubbed the side of her hip a little; one of the places that she stabbed her more prominently. "The dress is nice... But I still didn't like getting poked with needles."

She slid over a bit in her bed to allow him to join her should he wish to. She didn't know if he would or if he'd return to his bed this time. They were in a weird place in terms of what their relationship was. Did they even have anything? They weren't friends, not really 'business' partners per say, not lovers... They had slept together but she was also his prisoner... Yet he was planning on taking her on a date. It all was too confusing. "I'm alright... just a bit sore...."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 05-01-2017

Razor looked at her and slowly made his way over to the bed and crawled into bed with her. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry it hurt... I didn't mean for it to, but that is the price we pay for custom clothes," he mumbled against her head.

He gently pulled her against him try to form her body so it fit into his. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?" A small smile played on his lips.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 05-01-2017

Lia smiled as made his way into her bed. She wasn't sure if he would want to once more, but seeing as he did made her all the more happy. A small purr sat low in her throat when he kissed her head. It almost made up for all the stabbing she had to endure today... Almost. "I told you I didn't need anything custom made... You didn't have to do any of that," she replied as she let him move her as he pleased. She wasn't going to protest cuddling up to him. Lia only moved to aid in his efforts so she was comfortably conformed to his body and pressing against him as much as possible. She was happy like this.

The demoness looked up at him for a few moments with no reply. She already welcomed him into her bed. Why would she kick him out after all of this? Lia nuzzled up against him, letting her head fall back against his chest as she tried to meet his eyes. "Hmm... I don't know. You did subjugate me to torture today." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. She was in a playful mood to say the least.

"I only tortured you to spoil you my dear," he said looking at her with a small smile. He hoped that they would be able to just spend more time like this. He nuzzled her a bit as he closed his eyes... He was tired. "So was there anything you needed or wanted?"

He hasn't heard she needed anything from the servants but he figured he should ask. It was only polite to aso. He wanted her to be happy as well. He wanted her to enjoy her time here.

The girl purred a bit louder as she cuddled back into him. She could see he was tired... Whatever he had done during the day had worn him out. A small bit of disappointment tugged at the girl, but she tried to push it aside. He was a busy man. She couldn't expect him to have energy to spend with her as well. Just this moment was good enough for the time being and she would take it.

"No... Not right now," she replied as she adjusted herself once more to be cuddled into him as much as possible. "...but you do owe me a kiss on every place they stabbed me with a needle." She hadn't forgotten and she would make sure he paid up at some point. "You can pay your debt tomorrow... For now let's go to bed."

She was so adorable and he kissed her neck as he purred deep in his chest. Then he laid back resting as he felt his tiredness take him.

-x-

It was a the morning after the festival. The demon had taken the day off because he knew most of his people would not be up to doing much else. He was wearing only pants now as he left the girls room. He figured she's want to sleep in as he went to go fixed some breakfast from the feast that wwould be waiting for him on the table. He walked into the dining room looking at his servants. Some were merry with spirits and others looked like they needed to go back to bed.

He was needless to say amused. He took his seat and they brought his drink and he filled his plate. Then he motioned to a servant to send Lia some tea that had herbs in it to soothe her. He wanted to make sure she was okay and able to tend to the day. He then took a bite of food as he waited.

Lia remained nestled comfortably into the bed. This time, she hadn't felt when Razor had left or at least didn't wake up much. Instead the girl rolled herself back into his place to take in his scent as she went back to sleep.

The girl didn't wake til several hours later much to her dismay. The last thing she wanted to do was to get up from the comfort of her bed. A slow groan settled in her lower throat as she tried to turn over with little success. Between the walking and the activities that transpired upon their return home... Lia wasn't going to get up from her bed anytime soon. She meagerly stretched herself out to get the muscles in her body working once more. How she hated having to get up on mornings like this, but the night before was so memorable. Between the festival and the date... She couldn't have imagined a better day. The very thought brought a little color to her cheeks as she nestled herself back into where he had been. As she settled in once more, her attention drifted to the single cup that was waiting for her. Still hot from what it seemed like.

"How sweet," she murmured to herself as she reached out to pick up the drink. The soft wisps that came off the surface told her it was some tea. With a small smile, she tipped back the cup and let the warm liquid slide down her throat. The warmth comforted the lass a little more as she thought more about the previous day. How fun it all had been. Lia placed the cup back down once finished and returned to her former position: curled up in Razor's spot in bed to rest.