Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-28-2017

He looked down at her and then at the door. He thought about it. He had to be up early as he didn't like sleeping in and he had so much to get ready now that he actually knew he was bothering to go to the festival. "Okay," he said as he climbed into the bed, giving her a slight shove over so he could actually get into the bed and have some room. He laid on his stomach and sighed closing his eyes. He didn't like sleeping on his back. He was more comfortable like this. "I'll stay with you for the night, but I do get up early so don't take offensive if I'm not here when you get up."

Razor pulled the blankets around them both and watched her. It was weird to share a bed for sleep. It had been a while and he had grown accustomed to sleeping alone except when his son joined him, he was always alone. "Sleep tight Lia," he whispered to her. "Don't worry. Everything is fine. I promise."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-28-2017

Lia smiled and quickly moved over so he could join her in bed. She watched him with a smile that he actually wanted to spend the night. He didn't have to, but he wanted to. "Okay," she replied as she laid down with him. She didn't know what was acceptable at the moment, but she wanted to be with him. Taking a small risk, she nuzzled into his side to sleep. "Night Razor," she purred as she cuddled in more to sleep.

~

Lia stirred slightly in the morning only because she could feel Razor moving awake. She wasn't accustomed to sleeping with another, but she was happy to have had him join her. The girl groaned slightly as she tossed and turned over to look at her Lord who was up so early. What time was it even? She gave a yawn and a whine as she nuzzled back into where he would be. She wasn't an early person and it showed.

Razor had opened his eyes like clock work as soon as the first rays of the sun spread across the sky. His amber eyes seemed to burn with a light of fire as he sat up and looked around the room slightly confused as to what was going on at first. It took him a moment to gather himself and then he blinked. Strenching he slowly tried to get out of the bed hoping to not cause her to wake up more then he had.

As she nuzzled into him, he went still then tried again.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-28-2017

Lia nuzzled into him more not wanting him to get up, but she knew he had to. Reluctantly, she sat up to join him, only she leaned on him for support. "How do you do this," she grumbled looking for some attention as she cuddled. This wasn't her strong suit but she'd try for him to be awake. He did warn her he needed to get up but she didn't realize how early. Oh well.

"What did you have to do again this morning?" She lazily looked at him a bit but she still needed to wake a bit more. Lia nuzzled his side and gave his cheek a light kiss.

"I have to start getting travel plans ready for us and make sure my home and child will be safe while we are gone," he told her as he kissed the top of her head before climbing from the bed. "Just sleeping inow could make this harder. I also have to make sure you'll have received the appoiprate attire for the event."

He smiled down at her and kissed her one last time before leaving to go eat.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-29-2017

Lia all but protested that he had to get up even though he had a good enough reason. She hadn't expected him to stay the night as it was, so it was a treat to wake up beside him. She let him go without her having let the last of this kiss linger on her lips as she nuzzled back into his spot to indulge in the last of the warmth he left behind.

She finally arose around 10-20 minutes later reluctantly. She didn't really change from her attire figuring she would return to her bed after breakfast or at least take a bath. Lia rose with another yawn and went to go join him in the dining hall; that was if he was still there.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-29-2017

Razor was writing a letter with one hand and eating wwith his other at the table. He was summoning those from the nearby cities that specialized in design and formal wear to help him craft a new dress for Lia for the occasion. He wanted her to wear something new, not something old or borrowed, but something new. "Morning Lia" he said looking up and smiling before going back to his writing. "I'm assuming you find ally managed to wake then? I'm glad. If you wanted you could have slept longer. I am just setting up arrangements."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-29-2017

"Morning Razor.. Had I known I would have slept in longer," she replied with another yawn. She was going back to bed soon. Just some food and then bed once more. She wasn't expecting to see him much longer considering it was the nature of his job. She just enjoyed the time they had together as minimal as it was. "Then I wouldn't have this time with you my Lord." She smiled faintly as she went to his side to give him a small kiss on his cheek before making her way to her usual seat. She had gotten some food as she normally did and started to snack happily.

"So, what are you doing today?" She didn't expect to see him beyond this for today, but she was curious.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-30-2017

"I told you getting ready for the date. I have a lot to make sure is in order for when we depart and to make sure out clothing will be ready in time," he told her. He was surprised she had forgotten already. Maybe she was just hungry and hadn't woken up yet. "I am currently writing a letter to the people that made most of my older sister's things. They specialized in designing our clothing and am requesting them come to make a rush order for you."

He took another bite of food off his fork as he kept writing trying to multitask. This was the time he was glad he was able to use both hands. He couldn't imagine being only able to use one. It was just so limiting. "How about you? What are your plans?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-30-2017

"Oh, right," The girl replied still a bit dazed. She didn't like being woken so early in the morning and her memory was lapsing a bit. Maybe after a little more food she could awake. She took a bit more food and started to eat a bit more to try to wake up. It was clear she would be going back to bed sometime soon, but she wanted to at least know what he was up to for the time being. She just nodded in response to him. "You know I don't need anything special my Lord. I'm okay if we even went out to dinner one night alone."

She gave a small smile. He was trying so hard for them and it was cute but the demoness didn't need anything from him. He had already done so much, but maybe it was just his need to like he had to when they went to go visit the god's temple. She knew how some of the royals would show themselves off and this might have been his excuse to do the same despite her not needing much, but she'd let him do as he pleased. She just wanted to give him the option for a more casual day together. "I was thinking of reading a bit more today.. Maybe go explore parts of the tunnels I'm not as familiar with. I'm not quite sure yet." She shrugged a bit as she took another bite of food. Lia wasn't intending on getting in his way. She'd join him for their usual meals and let him come around when he wanted to. He was usually busy and whatever was going on with them could wait.