Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-20-2017

Razor was scribbling notes on his pad not seeming to notice that someone had entered the room, but he had. He was waiting to see what she was going to do. He had noticed her coming due to the wards around the house. He knew were most were at almost any given time with a few exceptions due to the limits of the wards. His writing paused and he exhaled when she got closer. "Hello Lia," he said. "You smell of spices. I'm glad to see you used them after all. I was worried about you and I'm happy to see that Aerum has taken care of you."

"Did you enjoy your bath or was it not good enough" he asked looking at her putting down the pen. He smiled slightly. He felt awkward and a bit wary. Was she mad with him? How did she feel about the mere hours before now? Was she okay with what happened? He wasn't sure...

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-20-2017

"Thank you. She has taken perfect care of me and the spices really helped," she replied shyly as she walked a bit closer to him but paused. She didn't know where they stood or how he felt about what had happened only a few hours before. Then there were the things Areum had told her about the Lord and how he acted with her. He did say he was worried about her too, so maybe there was weight in what the servant had said. Lia moved towards the couch to look for the book she had been reading before Razor had taken her to his bedroom. However, it had been moved most likely by a servant and placed back at the table.. Near Razor. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she realized she would have to go near him but still, she was wary with him. "The bath was amazing. I would have stayed in there all night if I could have."

Lia gave a small smile as she crossed the room once more to stand near him. The room was less than a foot to her side, the Lord on the other. Was he going to bring up what happened or would she? She didn't want to in fear of how he might be feeling towards her. She already felt as if she were pushing the boundaries with him, but this was new territory for her and according to Areum, him. "I just came to grab the book from earlier.. you know, for bed..." She cursed herself internally a bit. She sounded so stupid specifying why she was getting the book. He didn't need to know and most likely didn't want to. Her mind was a bit flustered as her face flushed a bit more. She instinctively grabbed the book and caressed it in her arms tightly. "I didn't mean to interrupt you... I'm sorry..."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-20-2017

"It's fine. I'm almost done. I don't think I'll get all the answers I need tonight. I will probably need to go to town fr more," he said as he closed the book tired of looking for information that only made his job harder. How was he suppose to get his son a pet that would only last a few years? He needed to work on finding answers to this. If he was going to honestly get his son a fox he needed something that wouldn't die right away and could last a lifetime if need be.

He looked at her curious. His amber eyes not really showing much but they were not aggressive. She seemed to be a bit off. He blinked. "So all you came for was a book? Areum would have gotten it for you..."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-20-2017

Lia just blinked at him. She forgot the servant would get her what she needed or anything she wanted, but she didn't want to admit to her mistake. "Oh uhm, I wanted to come here myself in case I wanted to pick another book as well. Besides, it's probably good for me to try to move around a bit." It was all she could really say. She had gone only to get the book and while her muscles were still a bit sore, it was best to try to move them while she could.

The girl couldn't really bring herself to look at his eyes. Really that much in his general direction. She looked down and sometimes away a bit unsure where they stood. He was acting fine but she had no idea what he felt, what he was thinking, nothing. With a little push to herself, Lia looked up at him and met his eyes. Her eyes were soft, her fave slightly flushed with a slight glow. "Um, I won't keep you from your work.. Thank you for the spices, the food, and for sending Areum. You really didn't have to."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-21-2017

"It's fine," he reaffirmed as he stood form his desk. His eyes tired from all his study and his amber eyes tired. He closed the book he had been working on and looked at her. A slight smile curling the very edge of his mouth teasing as if threatening to become a true smile, but never able. He rarely gave this. This was good enough though. She seemed highly nervous. It was somewhat endearing to see her acting like this.

Her face was so read. He stepped from around the desk and walked closer. He stopped in front of her and looked down at her. His hair framing his face a bit as he stared down at her. "Come on. Lead the way... I'll walk with you"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-21-2017

Lia looked up at him unsure what to say to him. She almost stepped back with him so close, but she knew better. Frankly she was scared and unsure what he wanted or how he felt. He looked nice how he was right now, almost tired. She didn't know him otherwise then tired, but then again he wasn't so much earlier in the day. "Okay," she meakly replied. Lia went to reach for his hand and stopped halfway, unsure if it was okay. Instead of finishing out her intended action, she wrapped her hand back around the book and turned to lead him back towards her room.

She walked quietly, unsure of what to even say to him or do. Neither was willing to talk to the other and each was tiptoeing around the subject. A couple of times she went to open her mouth, but nothing came out and she closed it once more. The walk was slow, almost unbearably long. All she wanted was to know what was going on with them, but nothing. Whatever they had felt gone now. Maybe it was better if they didn't sleep together.

Soon enough, her room came into view. At the entrance, she turned around to look up at Razor. A small smile played at her lips a bit. "Thank you," she faintly said. "You know, for everything..." she raised up on her tiptoes and leaned in only only to give his cheek a soft kiss. Upon realizing what she did, the girl retracted back a bit, face colored red once more. She opened her mouth to say goodnight, but only a small squeak came out as she turned to retreat to her room.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-21-2017

Razor smiled as she kissed his cheek and watched her run off in fear. It was adorable. He couldn't deny that, but he'd never admit it allowed. Instead he turned once she left him and walked back to his room. He'd let her have time to come to terms with what happened. Hopefully she'd come to terms with it soon and this stage would be over. He didn't like it very much at all.

~

He had begun to get worried when she hadn't come to see him or come to dinners. He made sure she got food, but the idea of her never showing up was concerning. He left his room on the third day and didn't go to breakfast that day. It had been too long. He was concerned. Her absence had gone more then noticed by him and it had actually bothered him on so many levels.

The Master went down the halls and slowly went through the maze that was his home to arrive at the quarters that belong to Lia. He paused at the doorway and stood straight and still like a dog on guard. He was ready for anything. Was she sick? Hurt? What was wrong... He thought he ha taken well care of her. Maybe he had been misguided after all. He cleared his throat to get her attention before calling out, "Lia?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-21-2017

Lia had been tucked away in her bed reading the book she had gotten from him the other day once more. She had gone through it already once, but she stayed more or less confined in her room to get another book. She was scared of what was going on between them, or if there was anything at all. He didn't react when she kissed him, he gave no real indication that he liked her beyond what had happened. She was just pleasure and despite what Areum said, he didn't like her. He sent food and that was it. She was well taken care of, but nothing changed other than her relationship with him.

So when the Lord came, Lia jumped from her bed. She hadn't heard from him in so long that his voice nearly scared her straight. She was barely together with her hair tossed in a messy bun. Her clothes with loose with panels moving to the shape of her body into a long dress. She didn't dress up. She hadn't since she last saw him. She had no reason to. Lia had all but given up on him. The time apart had given her some time to accept their intimate moment, but nothing else. Areum was wrong. "Yes? Come in," she replied as she shifted her legs to the edge of the bed. She proceeded to get up and went to the door to move the curtain for him to enter. Lia's heart stopped for a moment seeing him. It almost made her forget how much she had gotten over him, but after a moment she cleared her mind and gave him a soft smile. "Hi Razor." She gave a small nod and moved aside for him to come in.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-23-2017

He wondered what had gone on in that head of hers with how quickly she seemed to go silent upon seeing him. Had his presence been unwelcomed? He tilted his head a bit watching her, but her smile soon broke through to him and he returned a small smile showing it was okay and he wasn't mad or here to fuss at her. 

"I've missed seeing you at meals. I thought maybe you just wanted space but the space feels like to getting wider and wider. What's going on Lia? Why have you been avoiding me? I thought we were finally on better terms and now you won't even come do.idle chatter." His tone was angry more rsigned. He didn't understand what he had done wrong to push her away. He didn't enter the room yet either. He wasn't sure what to do.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-23-2017

Lia stared at him blankly unsure of what to say or do. Frankly she wasn't expecting anything that came out of the Lord's mouth. She had braced herself more for a scolding or another yelling match because of her absence from meals or her no longer trying to work on finding her friend and providing the necessary information that Razor required. The last thing she expected was for him to admit he missed seeing her and questioning why they were no longer seeing each other. She had wanted space, but it was because she thought him indifferent to her. Had she even suspected he might be interested, Lia wouldn't have been so adamant about avoiding her. In all honesty, she didn't want to face the rejection again.

"I thought you didn't care..." she slowly explained, looking up at him. She held onto the edge of the doorway more as a support system for herself in terms of emotional support rather than physical. She needed to hold onto something. "I didn't know where we stood after we were... I wasn't welcomed in bed, when I came to the library you said nothing, did nothing... I needed space yes, but more so to step back emotionally so I didn't get hurt." She liked him. Hadn't he seen that? There was no reason why she would jump into bed so quickly with him and even still try to be close to him, but he shut her out and rejected all other contact after being intimate. "I don't see how you thought we were on better terms... Not disagreeing I guess, but otherwise...." She trailed off a bit feeling the pain from before return. She knew better than to sleep with people anymore. Men only wanted one thing, and he proved no different.