Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-16-2017

"I love you too," he said as he wrapped his arms around his boy hugging him. He was so happy to see his little boy showing some sign of affection and he kissed the top of his head. "I will always love you no matter what."

He gave a soft loving, protective growl as he hugged him harder, using his arms to pull him into his laps and pulled back to smile at his little boy. "It's okay eventually you'll learn to love bath time and I may have trouble keeping you out of one," the man teased his son as he tapped his nose affectionately. "Would it help if I got you some toys to play with in the bath?"

~

"I'm sure it will... By the looks of the room and the.... dress the Master liked what he saw. I am not sure he even thought about it past he wanted you. It's not often he even entertains the company of another, so don't be surprised if he becomes attached to you and you to his bed," she told the girl as she watched her come into the room smiling softly. She needed this. The servant was no fool. The girl was probably really sore by the look that the room had been in when she had been sent to clean it. She wouldn't be surprised if the girl spent the night in the tub really. She knew her master could be a bit... of an animal judging by past conquests and those that gave him children.

She stayed where she was and reached over to grab a towel. She would stay with the girl until she was done to make sure she didn't drown and help her from the tub. The servant closed her eyes listening to the sound of the warm water in the tub waiting to hear a splash or a break in the current that would signal the girl had gotten into the tub. "He doesn't do this often with guests, no. He has very specific tastes... Very picky man is he."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-16-2017

"Yesssss," the boy cried happily as he looked to his father lovingly. It definitely would have made bathe time more fun for him, but he didn' t know what to ask from his father sometimes. He was just happy to have him around. Even his little growl made the child so happy. He nuzzled into his father's chest lovingly. He was happiest in his father's arms. This made him even happier. "Daddy, carry me to my room for a bathe?"

~

Lia was bright red by the servant's comments. She knew everything about Razor's sex life and her special time spent in his room. She already accused her about the bed, but now she was getting into details and it brought back the memories from earlier. Lia quietly went to the tub's side and looked to the servant who was still posted in the room. She would have said something, but her current embarrassment kept her quiet as she undressed. The girl dipped her toes in the bathe, feeling the warmth of the water and the medicine the girl had put in. Lia faintly purred as she got into the water to enjoy the peace of the bathe.

She rested her head against the rim of the tub and closed her eyes happily. Still, the idea of Razor and this girl knew.... "...What do you say he normally likes then," she quietly asked. She wanted to know as much as she could about him and what might occur from this. "..and it might happen again?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-16-2017

Razor nodded and picked up his little boy as he stood up carefully to keep him as close to him as possible as he walked down the hall towards the boy's room. His mind spending as he thought of the different types of toys he could get for his little boy to try to make bath time funnier for him. He smiled down at him, it was a loving and endearing smile. "I think I know what I can get you. I am sure it'll make it better for you to take baths and yet at the same time allow you to no longer fight over baths and want to go."

He kissed his son's head. "I love you Vion... My little eclipse."

~

"He likes a woman that is confident and knows what she wants, but willing to work it out. His first lover Morion's mom was confident, but she also tried to ruin him and the nation. So he turned her son into a monster that serves only him," she told her as she thought back to all those years ago. She had been here since the Master had been born. She knew everything. "Vion's mother was lust... She dressed like a royal but the strain of the title was too much for her and she left him. He kept Vion alone..."

She opened her eyes to look at the woman. "I think it will happen again, but only if you want it. He won't force it."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-16-2017

"I love you too Daddy," Vion purred as he cuddled into his father more. He loved him more than the world. Too bad his father wasn't around enough, but he still loved him for these little moments. "I'll take a bath. You won already with that!" He wondered what he was going to get for his bath time toys. He wondered about his new pet he was getting and how long it would take to get the fox. He wanted one so badly, but nothing would replace dad.

~

"Ah...Lust..." It was all she said as she dipped lower into the water as the waterline tickled just below her noses. The herbs made her feel as if she wasn't so sore anymore if at all and with the nice hot water. It was bliss, but her mind kept going back to what the servant had disclosed and Razor's past lovers that spawned children. The first caused issues, but he loved her. The second was lust, what she was. However, the difference was Vion's mother had Razor's child... Lia did not so what was she supposed to do now?

Lia submerged her head back under the water for a moment alone, letting the water float around her as she held her breath. She didn't know what to say or do. She didn't know where they stood. She knew nothing besides her aching body and the servant staring at her probably to make sure she didn't drown herself. The girl exhaled slightly as she remerged from the water as to not scare the servant. "So where does that leave me..." she whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and rested her head back against the edge of the tub. She didn't know what to say or do. She wasn't as confident as his past lovers were, and apparently was attractive enough to get his attention... but then it hit her.

Why did she care? Lia opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She barely knew him, so why did she care about him when all they did was argue and.. spend a night together. The girl stayed quiet and let her mind wander. She didn't understand herself.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-17-2017

"Yes, but I want all baths to be this easy," he said as he smirked down at his little boy. One day his boy would know the proper was to do hygiene, but apparently it wasn't today. He was only doing this because it was only to get the toys. He was amused and yet a bit more then loving of the fact that his son was so willing to please him. "So go take your bath little one."

He set him down in the boy's room and gave him a look showing it was too late to back out now.

~

"What do you mean? Are you wanting it to leave you somewhere? I can talk to the Master if you wish, but I am sure it leaves you were most fear not to tread. You are his potential and could be his end. He has never dressed someone as he has you today," she said looking at her closely. Did the girl honestly not realize the Master had feelings for her. She seemed to be a bit slow at times, but she figured the girl had just been in shock, but no that wasn't the case. "He spend all that effort to give you a good day and let you meet his favored son. I heard you even met the cursed one... No other girl can say they've met Vion past the servants... He's highly protective over him."

Areum looked at her with sad but resigned eyes. Couldn't she just see it? "He likes you... I don't know how much but he's trying for you. You just have to be patient."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-17-2017

Vion tried to stay attached to his father, but alas he had been placed down and had no way of wiggling back into his arms. With a small stomp of his foot and a little huff, he pouted about to his father. "Okay Daddy. I love you!" He gave another hug to his legs and a small nuzzle. He reluctantly let go of him and ran off to go take his bath.

~

Lia practically slipped back under the water in shock at what she had said. Lia grasped at the sides and pulled herself back up to look back at the girl. She hadn't expected her to respond since she spoke so softly, but the words themselves.. She had not picked up on the fact he liked her past a little intimacy. Frankly, she didn't know past that. So knowing the signs of someone who was interested much least a lord was beyond her comprehension. "Oh.. No, no need to ask him anything. I didn't realize... The 'cursed' one as you said I met only because Razor was showing me the library and he happened to be there... Vion.. I didn't know."

She didn't realize how close he was to that child. If she had known, then maybe she wouldn't have played with him or picked him up. He was courting her.. She just didn't realize it. "Wait so him keeping me here... Was he planning this the entire time? Inviting me only to..." She blushed slightly as she slipped back into her bath water a bit more. She sighed a bit. She needed to talk to him.. And figure out what was left of their arrangement.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-18-2017

"Past what I've told you I have no idea," she said looking at the woman. Her eyes were confused as she tried to figure this all our for the girl, but she only knew what she knew. She had no idea what the Master's original idea of bring her here had been. Perhaps it had been innocent that had gone horribly wrong, but now she had no idea. "His intentions now and then may be different, but he's trying.. I cannot guide you down that path as I have never seen him so adamant."

Areum sighed trying to figure something out but unable. "Vion is his life... That child means everything to him and Morion is his cursed child more weapon and monster the child. However the cursed one has the mentality of a child and that makes him the most dangerous thing in this house. If you want my advice then don't touch him. He likes to harm people."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-18-2017

Lia nodded to the servant trying to process all the information that she had to figure out. He was trying something that she had no idea he was doing but at the same time her own mind was muddled with all the new information and then her own feelings. There still was the info she knew beforehand or any prior opinions of the Lord but it was hard. She really needed to talk to him, but at the same time she didn't want to. It was still so soon since they saw each other and he kicked her out of bed so did he really like her?

Shs sighed as she let her hand slipped down into the water. She let a small bit of heat emerge from her hand and thus the water heated back up some more. She loved the water and the medication that was in there. The chances are she would never leave. Not til morning at least. With the water warmed a bit more, she slipped her other hand in and stayed cozied back into the water. "So Vion good, the other one avoid. Got it. Anything else I should know in general with Razor and the children?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-18-2017

"Not that I can think of off hand," the servant admitted a bit ashamed. She looked at the girl and the emotion held in her eyes. She wasn't sure what other tips to give the other other then what she already had. Her Master was unpredictable at best and half the time her and the other members of the crew had no idea what they were suppose to do past try to avoid his temper. She hoped the girl would have better luck then them.

~

Razor was in the library reading up on foxes for his son. He had no idea how little they lived past a few years. At least those in the wild. He had no clue how they lived as pets, but he was determined to find out and if they proved to be too weak then he'd find a way to make them immortal. Nothing was too far for his little boy. He had a scrap of parchment beside him as he jotted down notes as he read through countless books that were stacked on his desk for his research.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-18-2017

"Thank you anyway," she replied. Lia simply nodded at the girl and went back to enjoying her bath. She let her mind wander while the water soothed her aching body.

~

A few hours later did the curtain show to the guest room flutter a bit as a figure emerged from within. Dressed in a long, light pink nightgown that only sinched a little at the waist, but flow freely everywhere else did the girl finally make it past her door and back into the rest of the castle. She walked slow lys down the tunnels as she let herself readjust to moving around as she had. It was nice to no longer have the pain she had earliest, but she still felt a little wary. All she wanted was a good from the library and she would head back to her room to read until she fell asleep.

Lia walked quietly towards the library when she picked up the faniliar scent of her host. Within seconds did she freeze and a slight color appear in her cheeks. She didn't expect to see him so soon or even at the library at this hour. Her instincts were to turn around and flee, but she needed something to read and more importantly, see where they stood. The girl took a deep breath in, letting her lungs fill up before slowly exhaling at a steady rate. Before she could talk herself out of it, she continued on and into the library with the Lord.