Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-08-2017

Razor smiled and watched his boy as he called a servant over to talk to her in low tones. He asked her to take a large portion of the meal and the desserts to the girl as well as some herbs to put in her bath to help her heal. Once that was done, he looked back at his son amused. "Not so fast. I don't want you getting sick okay?" Razor chuckled softly as he begin to eat the dessert. "You are adorable you know that?"

"So Vion, what do you want for a present," he asked trying to change the subject and keep his son talking. He liked hearing his son's voice.

~

Soft footsteps echoed down the guest tunnels as a cart rattled down the halls. It had food from the feast and desserts that the boy cherished so. A drink and a pitcher rested on the cart as it slowly made its way. The girl had a small smile. She knew what the lord and the lady had done as she had taken the time to clean the lord's room. It was also why he had chosen her to take care of the girl. She knew what she'd need. Slowly she came to a gentle stop outside of the door.

"Ma'am?" She called out to the other lady. "It's Areum.. I've brought your food again and a token from the Lord to wish you well." She looked down at the cart knowing it was not proper to meet the girl's eyes. On the cart was a jar of herbs, and spices that went into bathwater. It'd help her muscles to relax and take some of the soreness as well as to add a nice smell to the woman's skin.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-08-2017

Vion watched the servant and his father curiously. He didn't know what they could be discussing. Maybe it was a surprise for him or it was some matter of business. It could be anythig when it came to his father. He preferred to think it was related to him and would be a surprise later. This was his time with his father afterall. So any other matters pertaining to business or others in general irritated the small child. He fave a nod to his dad as he tried to eat slower as to not get sick. That was the last thing that he needed to do. That meant less time with daddy. He simply smiled at his dad with pure happiness.

The small royal perked up at the mention of a gift. He didn't know what even to ask for. The boy had everything he could have ever imagined for. Dad always had treated him like the royal he was. "Ummmm can it be anything?" The boy asked. It was clear that he was excited about this though. Vion sat trying to understand what he may want. There was so many different options that he could have asked for. "Hmm... I want a pet!" The boy cooed and grinned a big ol' smile. He wanted something to play with when Razor wasn't around. That way he could have a friend around that wasn't a servant.

~

From inside the room laid the girl curled up under a blanket on her bed. She was half asleep with still damp hair from her bath when she first got in. The pain still was prevalent, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had been before. She just wished it would have been a little more tolerable, but it was worth it... In some ways. Her cheeks were flushed with color as she thought about what they had done earlier. The color had yet to subside since she returned to her room. At the sound of the other lady's voice did the girl finally move. She picked up her head ever so slightly in the direction of the voice.

"Oh... Come in," she replied as her face flushed a little more at the mention of Razor bringing her something to 'get well.' Had the servant even known what had they did? Lia assumed they all knew and it made her blush even more. She sat up quietly with the blanket drawn around her for comfort. She didn't want to move much more right now, but she had to greet the servant. It would be rude to turn her away right now.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-09-2017

"A pet? You realize they are a big responsibility correct," the man asked his son looking at him curiously. He then nodded to his son watching him eat. "All that you're eating? You pet has to eat similar amounts if not more depending on what I get you." He wasn't sure what the boy would want or what he should really get his son. The issue came with the big brother and what he'd do to it. Part of him would always worry what his other son did and thought of in his free time. The little control he had over him was considered cruel by some because of the methods that he had come to acquire this control. He looked at his little boy that needed him so much. He smiled softly not really able to deny him what he wanted. If he really wanted this pet then he'd get the pet. But what to get him.

A dog? No that wouldn't be too good. He might thing it too similar to a guard dog. He wanted something the boy could cuddle and love. He'd get him a small fox. That seemed better. It was small, cuddly, and wouldn't eat as much as a dog so it'd be a bit easier for the boy. It also ate both fruit and meat. "I'll get you a small fox. Is there any particular color I should look for?"

~

The girl came in with the cart and the food. "The Master sends his regards as always and he sent some herbs to help with your... soreness," the servant said standing back from the tray having taken the lid off the food so the girl could inspect it. She wanted her to see what she'd be getting for dinner. "The herbs and spice are suppose to be taken in a warm bath. I will prepare it for you if I need to."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-09-2017

The boy looked nearly heartbroken initially. The way his father was talking had made the young child assume his father would deny him his wish. All the boy had wanted was for some companion to keep him company. Dad was gone most of the time, his brother was terrorizing to say the least, and the servants HAD to play with him for fear of his father. He wanted something to love unconditionally and to love him back. Vion was all but ready to pout when he heard the words. He nearly jumped up out of his seat in joy with another huge grin.

"Thank you daddy!!!" He was so happy that the boy left his food for once and ran over to his his father a big hug. "I want a red fox... no black... maybe silver? Ohhhh what about one of those colorful ones with blue and white and...." the boy went on and on with his indecisiveness about the color he wanted for a fox. He really didn't know what color he wanted. He was just happy to get a pet to keep with him.

He finally stopped his long tirade after awhile only he never settled on a color. He really was just too happy at the idea of a pet that it didn't matter to him. "I want my fox to be realllyyyyyyyyyy fluffy and soft!! Can it? Can it?" He looked up to his father with big puppy eyes. He was just too happy. It was hard to contain in his little body.

~

Lia blushed a bit more as she drew rhe blanket tighter around herself. Her paranoia had her assume the girl knew what they did. She paused when she mentioher soreness. However it was kind that the Lord sent her a gift to help with her pain. She barely paid mind to the food. She just needed to relax a bit more. "Thank you Areum... if you wouldn't mind please?" She asked looking to the girl. Her eyes were warm as he gave a soft smile towards the servant. She slowly rolled off the bed with the blanket cloakig her small frame as she went over to the dinner to snack a little bit. She was starving. She just didn't realize it until she ate a bite.

"In due time you'll have a pet," he told his son amused. "It will take time to get you one though. It won't be over night or anything but I do promise soon you will have a pet." He wasn't going to go out and get one right now. First he had to find a good line and well a normal fox they just died too quickly. He'd have to find a way to get him a fox that lived forever if not a kitsune itself. How long did a regular fox live anyways? He had no idea... Where they even predators or scavengers? The things he hadn't thought through-

He'd go to the library after dinner. That was something he just had to do. He had to figure this out for his son. He had promised him a pet and a pet he'd have. A perfect pet at that. Only the best for his son. "I'll make sure it's perfect just for you."

~

Areum nodded and grabbed the herbs and spices and went to the bathroom. She poured the water into the tub using elemental water stones and once it was to a good soaking height, she placed the herbs into the water withe the spices. The servant once satisfied there was enough, then grabbed the fire stones and slowly began to warm the water. "It should be ready in about ten minutes, mi'lady."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-09-2017

"Okayyyyy," the boy slightly whined. He wanted his pet now but he was getting one and soon. It still didn't damper his spirits in the slightest. He was so excited that he was getting a pet of his own that he couldn't contain himself. Vion happily nuzzled his father with a huge smile. "Thank you daddy!" The boy slipped away from his father after another tighter hug to go back to his seat to finish his food. He had a huge smile on his face the entire time. He couldn't get rid of it.

~

"Thank you," Lia replied as she fixed herself a plate of food to eat. She took it to the bed and slowly started to eat her food as she waited for the servant to finish with her bath. It felt weird for her to have someone else draw her bath and bring her food once more. She wasn't used to it. She took her plate to the bathroom to watch the girl make her bed. "I'm sorry to ask you to do this... You really didn't have to." She wasn't used to the servant idea. She probably only did this because Razor made her but it didn Mean she had to for her.

Lia cocked her head a little at the girl. "...what do you know..." she meant about her and the Lord. She had to know.

"You're welcome. I'll make sure the pet is very strong and easy to take care of for you," he told his son as he watched him curious as to what he thought of this whole situation with Lia. Would the boy accept her? He wasn't sure... for now he'd try to win the boy's favor more with presents and gifts hoping to warm him up to the idea. Then again he still had to talk with Lia.... He gave a mental sigh as he tried to figure out how to even begin that conversation. It would be unusual for him to have one. They still had to talk about earlier. He knew the boy had enjoyed the time with Lia but if time with Lia meant not as much with daddy...? He wasn't so sure. "Vion don't forget you need to wash tonight."

~

"What do you mean? I know a lot of things... But what exactly you're inquiring I give details on I am not sure," she said from the bathroom as she watched the water begin to warm and allowed it to start to steam before one fire stone from the pile to allow it to shimmer there instead of getting hotter. She came out of the bathroom and tilted her head looking at the woman with a curious expression. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to be more clear. Last time we spoke it was over the Master's personality.. .Are you inquiring about that, the children or-"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-10-2017

"But daddddddd I just washed up this morningggggg," he whined at his father. He had to wash before they went to the temple earlier so why was dad making him wash once more? The boy finished up his dessert happily enjoying what he was given. He was stuffed from all his favorite food AND he was getting a new pet on top of that. If he hadn't known better, his dad was sucking up to him for something, but he wouldn't... Then again.. The young royal looked at his dad a bit confused. He knew why he was getting his favorite food, but the dessert was a surprise and now a gift? "Daddy... Why are you giving me a gift?" Normally the Lord didn't ask what the boy wanted out of nowhere. Normally it was for a special occasion or he would just surprise him like the dessert. He may have been young, but he understood a couple of things. "Is there something you're not telling me Daddy?"

~

Lia half choked on her food as she hear the servant. She didn't want to have to say it outright. It was true the servants saw a lot and Areum did seem to know a lot of what happened in the fortress. She knew about the Lord's personality, the children, how everything was so did she know about their earlier activities? Lia quickly poured herself a glass to drink to dislodge the food from her throat. The drink went down smoothly and soon enough the girl was back to normal, but her cheeks were flushed with color as she looked back at the servant. She fiddled slightly with the cup unsure of how to address the subject. There was no easy way of sharing she slept with someone much less the Lord himself; her boss.

"Uhhhhmmm, welll...." she said, dragging out her words as if to stall the conversation. She took a sip of her drink before walking back over towards her bed to sit down. The cup fumbled a bit in her hands once more. It was clear she was uncomfortable about the topic. She didn't want to share it, but she needed to know what the servants knew. What they saw when they were in the library, and what they may have heard... Then there was cleaning up the bedroom.. Razor definitely wasn't doing that himself... She turned pure red at the very thought of it once more. She wished she hadn't even started this.

"...Uhhh, what do you know... About... What may have transpired... Between the Lord and I earlier today...." She was bright red. She didn't even try to meet the servants eyes. She had been looking away. It was as if she were trying to hide from the servant. If Areum didn't know what happened, she may have known by now.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-15-2017

"I feel as though I have been neglecting you so to make up for it I wanted to treat you today. I really hate that my work keep me from you so but you know it's my job as the ruler," he explained to his son watching him closely. He did love his boy and that was something no one could deny. Not even the boy's mother that had walked out so long ago on them. His amber eyes were soft and somewhat sad as he thought of all the small moments he missed in his son's life due to his work. "So this me trying to make up for it..."

He tilted his head looking slightly amused though. "My boy you worked out and reek from it. You need a bath."

-x-

"I'll say if you two do it too much I will need extra back up sheets for the cleaning or even a new bed," she replied confirming what Lia had feared. She did know what her and the Lord had done. She also knew a lot more then she was letting on. She knew they were getting along just fine now. Her lips had curled at the girls reaction though showing a genuine smile at the amusement the girl had given her over her knowing about the lord's sex life.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-15-2017

"Fineeeeee," the boy whined. He didn't want to bathe again but he would do as daddy said, like he always did. He hated to remember that his father wasn't around as much as he would have liked. He loved his dad so much but because of the ruler position Razor was rarely as around as he could bave been. It was bad enough not having his mom, but his dad as well usually hurt the small child but he would never tell dad. He just was happy for moments like this that he got to spend with him.

The small boy got up from his chair and went to go hug dad as best he could. "I love you daddy." He smiled up at the Lord. It was clear how much he loved his father.

~

Lia had no idea how to reply to her. She was beyond embarrassed at this point over it. She didn't even know that would happen, let alone happen again. It just did. Lia figured the girl may have cleaned the room by the response but it was still embarrassing. Now she was here tending to her. "Ughhh I don't think that will be happening again... I'm not even sure how that even happened... " she replied as she moved back to the cart to place her dishes back there. She went back to the bathroom near Areum. Whatever she put in the bathe made it smell so wonderful.

"Hey Areum... Does he do that often with guests?" She looked to the girl curiously, but a bit shy. It felt wrong asking but she had to know. Her face was still flushed.