Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-05-2017

Razor watched him amused that the boy was taking to this so easily. He was a natural, but even naturals needed practice. Nothing would out do that. Even with all the natural talent in the world, Razor knew any one that spent time practicing could best the someone. He watched giving pointers in tips from the way he swung, to the position of his feet and arms. Half of the trick with the sword was how the weight of the body reenforced the blow that he gave. He smiled and after a bit called the boy off and smiled. "Do you feel the muscles you used aching a bit or?"

It was a fair question. He wanted to know how the boy was fairing with having just did all those training. He knew as a child he had little patience, but that too would improve with time, or so the man hoped. He needed him to or else he may find himself in a bit of a trouble. The patient one would also wait for the other person to make the first blow. That was something else he'd have to instill into the boy, but later. "So what do you want to do? Next week we'll start magic as long as you promise to practice for one hour a day with that blade."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-05-2017

The boy looked to his father with a little heavier breathing than usual. The soft breath of the boy accompanied the sound of metal hitting the stone ground. A small chime echoed. The boy was definitely tired. He had been working with his father for so long, or at least to the boy it seemed like a long time. "They do," he replied with a small whine clipping at the end of his words. He really was tired and no longer wanted to keep working. All he wanted was to snuggle up with his father and spend some quality time without the training. While it was fun on occasion, he was more fun for him to just curl up with dad. "Why does it hurt when I swing it? Does this happen with you daddy?"

He put down the blade and went to go be with his father. While he wasn't too keen on having to practice with the blade more often, he would do anything to satisfy his father. If it made him happy to see him practicing, then the smaller demon royal would do whatever it took to keep his father happy. It seemed so hard some days when his father was busy. Only in moments like this did he ever seem to see his father smile. It was rare indeed and the boy relished in this. "I'll practice everyday like you want dad. Will you be able to join me?"

He loved when his father was with him. While he didn't mind spending time with the nannies and sitters, he much rather preferred the company of his dad. "Daddyyyyy... Can we go eat now?" He looked up to his father with the small pleading eyes of a puppy. There were two things that he loved more than anything, questionably even his father. Sleep and eating. "You said we would eat and we haven't yet. We went out with that girl and did this. Daddy can we please go eat?" He hugged at his father's legs. He really just wanted attention.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-05-2017

"We can go eat," he said smiling ruffling his son's hair and smiled down at him. He was happy his son was willing to try to improve for him even if it was just a bit at the moment, but soon it would make him a much better warrior. He knew his son would be thankful once he was able to actually use these skills. For now he'd be happy if the boy would just hide if danger came. He didn't want him to try to defend himself. That would just get him hurt. His tilted his head slightly, his smile growing just a tad. "And the servants should have your meal ready."

He walked out of the room having taken the little boy's hand to guide him through the home. He knew his son knew the way but the touch was his way of showing love. It was the small things Razor did for his son that would hopefully one day add up. "Yes I will come here with you every day to help you and to watch you grow. And one day soon you'll get so good you won't even feel the blade anymore," he explained to his son. "I don't feel the pain anymore of the swords because I have practiced with it a lot, but until you learn to practice more and work on getting use to the weight, it will hurt."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-05-2017

The small boy followed his proud father happily through the tunnels. It didn't matter that he already knew the tunnels, but it was better to have dad with him here. He was quite happy at the fact his father would come and join him for the training sessions. It would be no fun if he had to do those by himself and considering that his father gave him pointers from his stance to how he swung the small sword, it would be pointless if he didn't have some sort of guide when it came to practicing. He hoped that one day he would be able to make his father proud of him, and that he would be around for a long time. It was hard when he was constantly leading wars or other matters of affairs in the name of the kingdom. He wanted dad but dad had to go elsewhere. It was moments like this he wished he had a mother, but daddy provided more than enough. That was why moments like this were cherished so much by the younger royal. He had his father with him.

Vion waddled through the tunnels happily for this moment and the prospect of food. His mind drifted back to earlier in the day with the girl. He had fun with her, but dad said that the two of them fought. "Hey Daddy..." He began, a bit unsure of himself. "Why did you and that pretty girl fight earlier?" He didn't understand what had happened. He didn't want dad to be hurt then and he knew vaguely that she lived in the fortress. He just never saw her and was kept away from her for fear of what she might do. She was new from what he understood, but he was still young. He was just too curious about who she was and what her business with his father was.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-06-2017

He wasn't sure how to reply to his little boy. They hadn't even fought, but it was better that the little boy believed that. It was the best explanation that he could think of and keep selling for the child to believe. "We had a fight over something minor. She didn't agree with something and she just stepped to close to me is all," he said hoping the child would buy it. "It was just she got too close to my personal space and I reacted badly, but I didn't hurt her too badly. The healers checked her out and she will be okay."

Razor looked at his boy and tried to think of something better. "I mean it got somewhat physical. I remember taking her to the ground, but honestly the monster of war I keep locked away took over. All I saw was red and it was over before I knew it. I'm just glad I didn't hurt her too badly." He hoped that was all he had to say on the issue. He was relieved when they walked into the dining room and the servants already had the food set out. He let go of his son's hand. "Go ahead."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-06-2017

Vion listened to his father believing in everything he had to say. He had no reason believe otherwise since he was always so good to him. The explanation sounded fine to him. His father was... Aggressive to say the least. So hopefully he wasn't too bad to the girl. At least the healers went to go check on her so she would be okay. The boy was going to question him some more until he had realized the pair had made it to the dining hall at last. The boy looked to the food that had been prepared. His eyes grew as his mouth opened a bit only to tease with his tongue as if it were going to stick out. A small rumble chimed from the boy's stomach. He was hungry. Vion barely even realized Razor had let go of his hand as he ran off.

The boy took his seat next to the Lord and already had food piling up on his plate. A huge grin was slapped on his face. He loved food so much. The boy ate happily not waiting for Razor to join. It was a perk of being his beloved boy.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-07-2017

"Always so hungry," the man chuckled watching his son. "To feed you is to feed a small army of soldiers." He smiled as he watched his son begin to devour the food. The man hadn't even made it to the table. He was glad no one was here to see his son's lack of table manners. They might think he starved the poor boy. "Save room for dessert dear son. I did get your favorite there as well. I would hate for that to go to waste."

It wouldn't actually go to waste, but he did want his son to actually eat it. He sat down at his usual spot and slowly began to eat taking the time to enjoy his food while making sure his son got his fill. "So have you been studying the books I left you?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-08-2017

The boy only stopped eating at the mere mention of dessert. His eyes lit up as if he spotted treasure. His father took great care of the young child. It was obvious when the two were together. He went back to eating at a slower rate now only because he had to save himself for dessert. He didn't want to eat everything though it was questionable if he could without the Lord's help. That was one thing Razor did get right. The boy could eat for an army.

Vion glanced up from his plate towards Dad. "A couple of them," he replied in between bites of food. "I'm still trying to get through the latest ones you sent." It wasn't as if the boy liked to read them much, but he did what dad said to and that was that. "Why do I have to read so many books daddy? Morion never reads them."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-08-2017

"Morion actually does not like to read and will destroy it if I try to educate him. He prefers his life as it is," the father replied. He wasn't sure how else to explain this to his boy. Morion also was over four thousand years old so he really wasn't trying to learn any new tricks at this point. His mind was also stuck at that of a child's younger then Vion. He wasn't even sure how to deal with that son most of the time, so the sheer idea of trying to force him to read was laughable.

He was still thinking on this when dessert came and he smiled. "Well for now let's not worry about all the lessons and just enjoy the food okay? We stress out too much over that anyways."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-08-2017

Vion couldn't help but pout. He didn't understand much when jt came to his older, younger brother. He did whatever he liked and wasn't forced to do as dad said but Vion had no idea why. Still, from what he could see Vion got more time with dad so it was a weird situation for the boy. He wanted to complain more but then that meant he might not see dad as much and that simply wouldn't do. He already saw him so little on ocassions that limiting his time because the boy wanted to do as he wished didn't seem right. Vion would still do as father said, but it didn't mean he had to like it.

"Okay," the boy replied with a small pout. He managed to shake it off though when he started eating his dessert. The sweets easily uplifted the boy's spirits and he was a happy child once more; happy with the simple things in life and having dad around.