Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-31-2016

Razor had just managed to pull up his boxers before his son came in. He had no time to bathe, or clean his room. The bed was still a wreck and he could spy bits of the dress of the floor. Fuck. That was the single thought going through his head as he heard his son crying out for him in excitement. Why hadn't he been given more time? He reached down and picked up his son kissing his forehead. "Did you enjoy your nap," he teased. "What did you dream about this time?"

He ruffled his hair with a free hand and smirked. He was a cute little boy and so loving, but he knew this would one day change.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-31-2016

Vion gave a big goofy grin at his father and hugged him. He was so happy to be with him again. "I dreamed about this BIGGGGG dragon! It was bigger than you and maybe out home!" He proceeded to tell him about this dragon, but he didn't get far before his nose wrinkled up a bit. "Daddy... you smell bad."

He was honest, but he couldn't tell what the smell was. Come to think about it, the room in general did. He looked a bit from his father's arms to the mess that was his bed and the red scraps of fabric littered everywhere. "Daddy... did you get in a fight with the sheets again? And why is it so messy in here? Why is that pretty girl from before's scent here too... did she come visit? And why is there shredded clothes everywhere? It looks like that girl's dress she wore earlier..." he kept asking questions not sure what had happened. None of it made sense. His dad was extremely neat and he never let anyone in here if it wasn't him so what happened?

"...did you guys get in a fight?" He looked up at his dad innocently. He didn't understand what happened here. He was too young.

"Yes we got into a minor fight," he told him looking at him slightly wary. Why was his son asking this? He meant well... He could have told him the truth but he was way too young for that and then that would lead into the where do babies come from chat and he definitely didn't want to have to do that at the moment. He was sure his son would never recover. "She went to her room to clean up after the fight, but I think we resolved it."

He wasn't sure what to say besides that. "And a dragon? Really? What did it look like?" He smiled down at him teasing. He wondered what the boy saw of the dragon. He had used that form once or twice, but... he hoped it hadn't given him nightmares.

"Oh okay...But why do you smell so much like her?" He didn't like the idea of sharing his father even if they got into a fight. The girl was nice but he only knew her for the time they were together and that was it. From where he stood she caught Razor's eye and got him distracted from him so what could they have fought over?

The boy was easy to distract though as he went back to his dream. "It was bigggg. I think it was blue and white. It had green eyes and these huge wings that it let me slide down! And it even let me ride its back and we flew soooooo high!" Vion kept discribing the dream eagerly. It was obvious that he had a fondness for them and wasn't scared. He went to nuzzle Razor but his scent stopped him from doing so. he didn't like the girl's scent on his father.

"So... Will we see that girl again?" He knew hiw Razor got. For all he knew she wasn't returning into their lives again, but he was okay with that. Dad belonged to him.

"She is in her room... Thinking about what she did," Razor said knowing that technically yes his answer was true, but he knew the child would probably not accept it so easily. But it was better then explaining what had actually occurred. "I'll send food to her room tonight so she can eat, but I don't think she'll be willing to join us for a while sadly. I'm afraid...my temperament got the better of me. That is why I smell like her. We fought... and her scent got on me."

He sighed and set his son down and went to get dressed knowing there was no point in trying to wash now. Best to just put on clothes. He pulled some trousers on and then a plain shirt and looked at his son again. "Would you like to go play in the training room for a bit with me? It will help get you to wake up more before we go and eat."

A small smile. "Then you can tell me more about your dragon friend in this dream."

Vion whined not wanting to be put down. He wanted to stay close to him but dad already set him on the ground and there was no point in trying to change that. At least he knew why his dad smelled like that girl. He knew how dad got though.. He wondered if she was hurt then. Dad said it was a minor fight so maybe she was okay. At least dad was. That was all that mattered.

He watched his dad as he waited for him to finish so they could go play. "Sureeee!" He didn't mind playing in there. Dad always helped him and he seemed to be happiest there with him. So Vion didn't mind that. ""So it's just you and me for the rest of the day right?"

"Yeah buddy it's just us for the rest of the day," he said smiling down at him before leading him back down the halls towards the training rooms. He figured it was about time he let his son do small training so it would not overwhelm him later. It was best to not let him learn it all at once. It's start as a small game for now and slowly Razor would add on to it allowing the training to become more until the boy was able to do anything he wants physically. He smiled back at his son to make sure he was following once and a while.

He knew he would. His son was highly attached to him, but he wanted to make sure he didn't lag back too far behind him. "So what type of game would you like to play? We can play a few games if you wish."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-01-2017

Vion followed willingly like Razor expected. He never left his father's side and if he did he wasn't far. He loved him. Vion followed happily and enjoyed the time he was going to spend with his dad. Even if he did enjoy tje small bit of time with the girl, alone time with dad was the best.

"Really? Can we play them all?" He asked excitedly. Dad never had as much time as he would have liked so the idea of having this much time was amazing. "We can try a little of everything." He was just excited to be witth dad. It didn't matter what they did.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 01-01-2017

"Well not all of them," he said looking at his son with soft eyes. "We can play a good.feeling though and play a few rounds. There are too many games to play them all." The demon was honest with his son. And well... some of them where too dangerous for the boy still or required too much effort that would leave him drained.

He entered the training room and walked over to a rune on the wall and placed his hand against it. As his magic reacted with it, it gave off a harsh light. After a while clones of himself appeared. "Vion run. We'll play keep away."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 01-01-2017

Vion watched his father a little disappointed they couldn't play everything but he knew he wouldn't tire at some point. At least they could play a couple. The bright like blinded the little boy and made him flinch until he saw a few clones of his father appear. His eyes widened as he all his fathers. He couldn't really tell which one was which and who his real one was had it not been for where Razor had been standing at the time of their appearance. Vion nodded and fled from his father and the clones as fast as he could. He at least was familiar with the training area to know where to go.