Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-29-2016

Razor watched them with undivided attention. He was keen to know exactly what they were doing and he was worried about his son being so close to someone he really didn't know. True that she couldn't leave with him, but that didn't make Razor any less worried about what she may do to him. It would be easy for her to hurt the child with him just watching, but he didn't want that to happen. It was why he was so tense just watching them. He was sitting on the edge of his chair, his muscles tense in his legs ready to interfere should it be needed. It was at times like this he remembered he was indeed a father. He didn't even know what type of magic she had... What if she was a mage that used curses or something that was hard to detect until it was too late. A slight fear past through his eyes before he hid the emotion. He could not show fear.

He was about to rise when she started singing, and then tried to relax more. She was only trying to dance after all. He sighed sharply trying to get his nerves to calm down. His amber eyes glanced up at the sky then back at them. Soon they'd need to stop so he could give his son a nap. His child was still young enough for that. He got up and walked over to the pair and took his son from her carefully moving him so he'd fit into his arms in a more comfortable position.

"I think someone needs a nap," he teased his son. "I think you hold the record for the sleeping the most in the whole world." His tone was light and his eyes soft. He was glad his son was okay and seemed happy by the dancing at least. He still felt weird letting her touch Vion. It wasn't bad... just something he wasn't sure he was ready for yet. Vion had always been just /his/ and Lia wasn't a servant so he didn't know how he felt with her so willingly to spend time with him. "Go ahead and go to the library. I had a servant leave a book out for you for pleasure reading. I'll join you once I put him down..."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-29-2016

Lia handed his son over to him and smiled as she watched the pair. Vion easily wrapped his arms around his father's neck and nuzzled in under his chin. He smiled a bit hearing his Dad's words, but just yawned and cuddled more wanting bed. It was a lot of excitement he wasn't ready for. The dancing tuckered him out a lot as well. Lia nodded at him and watched for a moment more. "Night, night Vion." She purred lightly at the boy who was already dozing on Razor. She gave a small nod and thanked him quietly before exiting to go read the book he had set out for her.

Razor took his son to his bed room and smiled as he saw all the toy's the child had just laying about. He gently stroked his head before laying him in the bed kissing the top of his head and curling around him. "So Vion did you enjoy the dance," he asked. He figured if he talked to him he'd know when the boy fell asleep by his lack of ability to answer. "You didn't get stepped on did you?"

Vion was dozing a bit as his father moved him around. He cuddled into him a bit. He felt safe with his daddy here with him. Betwen the excitement and this, he was ready for bed. "Yesssss," he sleepily replied. "I didn't, but the tall girl did by me... she was nice...." his words were fading quickly as he started to sleep. He clung to his dad loosely as he started to sleep. He was happy.

"I'm glad she was nice to you," he said kissing the top of his head again and giving him a stuff animal to hold as he got up. "Sweet dreams little prince." Then he walked out and down a few halls headed to the library. His amber eyes slightly darker, but not...angry.. just thinking. He slowed only once he saw the entrance way to the library. He knew she was in there. He could sense her.

He called out to her as he entered looking to spot her. His eyes having a strange hungry look about them.

Vion clung to the little stuffed toy and cuddled with it, easily replacing his father. He was happy and with his father's last words, the small prince drifted off to sleep.

Lia meanwhile had been reading her book. Had. She was starting to doze as she waited for the lord to join her once more. She was laying on the couch with her shoes on the ground and her legs tucked under her dress. The book was resting on her chest and her head resting on the arm of the couch. She awoke from her light sleep at the sound of her name. She untucked her legs and rolled over so she was sitting up once more, her feet back in her shoes and her poised as she should have been. She gave a yawn, covering her mouth as she tried to wake up.

"Over here Razor," she said with a half yawn. The book had plopped to the ground when she sat up. Lia fixed herself a bit to look presentable once more and picked the book off the ground. She was relaxed and happy. "Is Vion asleep?"

"Yes Vion passed out not long after we got there. He didn't last long at all... he loves sleep too much," Razor said looking at her curious as to what was going on with her. She seemed tired? He tilted his head curious as to why she'd be tired. They'd barely don't anything yet. Had dancing been a strain? 

His amber eyes looked at her curious all the more. The red wasn't really her shade of red. It was too vivid and drained her. She didn't have his family's dark skin. A deeper richer red would have worked a bit better. He made sure to take note of that. And a blue... blue and silver would look nice too. 

"What are your plans?" He moved closer sitting on the arm rest beside her.

Lia looked up at him curiously. He didn't dare get so near her most of the time. He stayed his distance, but she said nothing. She just smiled at him, trying to wake a bit more. She hated how she was still oddly sleepy at odd hours. It was the other night that she had stayed up. The small nap kept her in spirits and she moved the book closer to herself.

"I was going to read for a bit today..." she replied quietly. She didn't know what else to say. She was getting bored easily in the castle. "There isn't much for me to do here... I know the library, the dining hall, and now the festival room though the only true dance partner doesn't want to join me so... Guess I'll be here... or sleeping." She was so bored some days. While she loved to read, she wanted to explore but knew better.

She leaned back and looked to him more. It was nice seeing him cleaned up like this. "How about you?"

"I don't know," he said honestly looking down at her. She seemed so vulnerable... Did she know that? That was how she looked... He wondered if she knew. She wore the clothes of a princess or a queen but had the heart of a loving girl. It wasn't icy like his mother's and not so indifferent as his sister’s had been. It was strange to see someone like this. He leaned a bit closer. 

He leaned until his lips were near her ear but he didn't say anything at first. "You know... those clothes fit you well... the colors ca be altered but the look fits," he said softly before pulling back to see if she's blush again.

Lia was just listening to him.. until he leaned down. She could feel him so close to her and just hover. What was only a few seconds felt like hours with him so close to her. Her face was filling with color just from his proximity. His words... she might as well have matched the dress she wore. She tried not to look at him as she failed go cool down. Her heart was beating faster. She didn't know how to react. She couldn't tell why he would say such a thing unless he was hitting on her or was interested, but that didn't make sense to her. He showed no interest. Nothing like how he was acting now.

"Th...Thank you my lord," she stammered a bit at a whisper. She looked back at him like a puppy still flushed with roses cheeks. She was so confused. Why would he say that. "You seem to like me in these clothes a lot..."