Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-27-2016

“No the servants just noticed you happened to be shaped similar to how my late sister was and made a few alteration so yes I do need them,” he told her blinking. Why would she think he had been through her clothes he had no idea. It just didn’t make sense at all. He twitched his nose slightly in his deep thoughts as he thought of the other types of clothes she’d soon be sporting under his command. She’d looked more like a princess than she ever had before. She looked like she belonged here… even if he some dark part of him rejected that… another part didn’t want him to.

He motioned for her to follow him and lead her down a different tunnel all together. It was a very special tunnel. It had drapes and tapestries on the wall for show. It was clear this was a public tunnel. “We’re headed to the area I normally hold festivals if it is raining and we need a dry place below the ground,” he explained to her. “And as for your clothing… I think the new look fits you. It brings out the colors in your cheeks and shows the beauty you try to hide.”

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-27-2016

Lia nodded to him and followed him down the tunnel. She figured he wouldn’t understand the small joke. She knew better than to say anything otherwise. She looked at the decorations on the walls. They were completely different than those of the main tunnels she was used to. It was clearly for show, but in a sense he still had plenty to show in the other hallways. Her room alone was beyond common means. She happily looked at them all, but paused. Her cheeks filled with a bit of color at his comment. “..Thank you my Lord… If it pleases you I might have to wear something like this more often.” She blushed a bit more as she tried to keep herself composed. She wasn’t expecting that from him of all people. It threw her off.

“It would please me,” he said looking at her before pulling his son from his back. He was ready to go inside the room now and he motioned for the boy to grab his hand before he walked into it. It was a massive room. Larger than any other in the fortress and it was strange. Looking up it seemed as if they were outside but they had gone down, not up to get into this room. The wall were blue and laced with a pale ancient gold accents. The shade of blue was light during the day almost a white but as night came it'd fade to a navy. The room was enchanted to match the outside world. There were diamonds and gems on the floor giving off a soft glow and for the chandler was a massive diamond that had been shaped to fit the mood. It hovered in the sky.

He smiled and let go of his son’s hand motioning for him to enjoy the view. “This room holds a lot of magic in it to make it work… Everything is put together using magic and this magic gives it this appearance that is so pleasing that it often is used for many things. Not just festivals.”

Both Lia and Vion gasped at the beauty of the room. Vion barely even noticed Razor let him go as he just stared at the gems and the ceiling. He was so mesmerized by the magic of it all that he didn’t pay any more attention to the adults in the room. He was occupied for now. 

Lia was almost as stricken by the enchantment of the room. It made her feel as if she were back above the ground, something she was slowly coming to miss. The gems, the ceiling, everything was too perfect. “I can see why,” she softly said. Maybe she was as taken with the room as the boy. It really was a sight to behold. “It really is beautiful... It would be a shame to keep it limited to festivals, but then what else is this room used for?”

“Sadly it is too grand for anything but a special event,” he told her as he walked over to the top of the room where two chairs were. The chairs were just as grand as the room and one taller than the other. The royal pair would sit here and the one with the royal blood would take the taller chair. It was simple politics but it meant something to the people.

He gently stroked the armrest of the chair that would be his. It was cool to the touch having had no one to warm it since the last festival. “This room is often off limits because of its beauty and often seen as the gem of the fortress because it has some elements that are more akin to angels than demons. “It's safe to touch things though. They will not break I promise.”

“I can see why,” she commented as she looked around the room. Vion followed after his dad not wanting to stay too close to Lia since he didn’t really know her. He climbed up into the seat that his father was stroking and grinned at him happily. He liked the view from up here better seeing as he was so small. He was happy here. Lia slightly giggled seeing the little lord with his father. She moved around the room slowly, hearing the small clicks of her heels as she walked on the ground. The room was beautiful. She would have purred had she not thought him to judge her for it. 

She moved across the room a bit. She looked down at the ground that shined as if made of pure gems. She gave a small twirl, feeling her dress flow around her as she turned. She stopped nearly facing the royal boys with a laugh, slowly fading into a giggle. Vion smiled and gave a small chuckle as she watched her. She amused him a bit. Lia held out her hand to him. “Want to dance?” It was spontaneous but the room begged her to dance and she wanted to. She didn’t know if he would accept it, but she hoped so.

“Dance?” He asked looking at her very confused by the request. “We're not really dressed for dancing though… more for show if anything.” He was hesitant about the idea of dancing. Even as a ‘bachelor’ now during his festivals he didn't dance. It wasn't his style. It was clear the idea embarrassed him. “We don't even have music to dance to…”

He was hoping the lack of music would be enough to give her pause on the whole idea. Perhaps she'd realize that the idea was good, but they had nothing more to go on at the moment. “Perhaps another night when I can properly set up the mood and room for a dance?”

Lia frowned at him slightly. Did he not have imagination? It didn't matter if they weren't dressed correctly or if they had no music. She could see he clearly was not big on dancing. She couldn't tell if it was the subject or her that embarrassed him. “Nonsense,” she said as she clapped her hands together. “We don't need that frivolous stuff to dance. Vion, care to dance with me?” She kneeled down to meet the young royal and have her hand out to him with a smile. 

Vion looked at her confused as well, but the idea intrigued him. He grinned happily and went to grab her hand but realized dad was around. He stopped just short and looked to his father to see if it was okay.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-28-2016

Razor moved to sit in his infamous chair to watch the 'show' from where he was. He was curious what she'd do to his son with him watching so closely. "Go ahead," he waved Vion off looking at him wondering if he would be able to keep up with the woman or would he just step on her toes the whole time. It was always a good question to consider when picking a dance partner. He smiled and rested his head against his palm which he had up by propping his elbow up on the arm rest.

"Enjoy the dance Vion," he said hoping to encourage him if only a little.

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-28-2016

Vion ran off to grab Lia's hand eagerly. He was surprised his dad said yes. Lia smiled happily as she felt his little hand clingy onto hers. She got up and lead him off onto the dance floor not minding the lord who watched on. She took his other hand in hers as she leaned down a bit so they weren't so far apart. "Alright Vion, follow my lead," she said to him. Vion nodded looking bewildered and confused at what they were going to do. Lia started to move, having the little lord follow her lead. She took one step at a time slowly, letting him try to match her step. She'd correct him when he stepped wrong or on her toes. She did not yell, tried not to wince, but was gentle and encouraging to the boy.

Vion tried to keep up with Lia. She was at least going slow. He'd pout when he did something wrong or look worried when he stepped on her, but she was nice. It took a little bit, but he got the hang of it even if it was only a couple of steps at a time. He smiled and laughed while she returned a gentle smile. She stopped and let go of the boy's hands, much to his dismay. He didn't know if he did something wrong and she was done with him, but the girl simply moved her dress so her feet were exposed. "Here Vion, come here." She motioned for the boy to place a foot on each of her's, confusing him but he did as she said. She took his hands back in hers and lead him around with him happily enjoying. He had to do nothing but let her move him around and he enjoyed it.

Lia meanwhile smiled, only glancing every so often to see what the Lord was doing, but she stayed focused on the boy. She twirled them around, having fun with the small dance even if it wasn't much of one at this point. She then did something Vion didn't expect. She started to sing. Not very loudly, but she hummed and sang a few soft verses, barely audible to where the lord sat. Vion looked to her amazed, more focused on listening than dancing. She sang for only a minute or two, but noticed her partner was slowly tiring out, and she stopped. She picked him up, confusing him but he accepted it and nuzzled into her shoulder. He gave a small yawn, tired out by the activity and by her song. Lia just smiled and brought him back to his father.