Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-27-2016

"My son came because this is a good learning experience for him. It is good for him to know our legends and where we came from and who made us what we are," Razor explained easily enough. He was looking at her. It was interesting she had no idea. He figured it would be obvious enough but then again his mind was a maze. There was never any telling how he came up with half of the things he did.

He was careful how to word this. Offensive it could. Even but he figured it needed to be said. "All the research you do can only tell you so much. Only our patron male god, Vaerath, would be able to answer your questions on what your friend is. He is the one that made demons... he'd know better then most. They also say he is the only one who knows how to turn us back into angels."

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-27-2016

Lia cocked her head in confusion. She didn't realize that was why they were there, but it still went over her head. They didn't need a God's help to do all of this. That seemed a bit excessive. What Dia was would help to figure out how he was traveling around undetected but there were many methods to solve it without going here. What was he getting at by taking her here? It didn't make any sense. 

"So... I'm supposed to ask Vaerath about Dia... why?" She said slowly, still in a state of confusion. She hadn't meant to sound rude. She was talking out loud as she tried to piece it together. "I think a God has better things to do than answer a silly girl's question... if anything I'd rather know where he was than what he was." That was the entire reason she was there. To find Diaval, not what he was.

"Yes but you cannot find a deer looking for a fox," he told her tilting his head. "Without an offering you'll have no hope of him answering though but it is something for you to consider. Sometimes the gods answer us in very strange ways and sometimes we do not like their answer."

Razor looked at her blinking. "You don't have to, but it was just something I thought to remind you and honestly it was good for the boy to come here. He needs to see the god who has made his life style possible for him." He held his son close. His eyes however wondered to the girl.. she was dressed very nice. He couldn't help but keeping to look at her every chance he got.

"But you might if you follow a wolf," she replied with a small curl of the corner of her lip. She wasn't keen on looking for help from a god. While it was nice to know the option existed, she'd try to find out for herself for now but maybe if she just asked their god... she could leave the palace once and for all. Then she could stay out instead of hidden in the tunnels. 

Vion meanwhile could see his father not paying attention to him. He would look at the girl, but then back at Razor who was looking at her more than just to talk. Normally he payed more attention to him and why was he talking as if he wasn't here? Vion pulled on his dad's pants a bit and gave a small whine. "Daddy, pick me uppp." Lia looked to the boy and smiled. He was needy but he just wanted his father's attention. She didn't realize Razor was looking at her more. She simply stood and would look at Vion, Razor, and then the statue. 

"Thank you... for bringing me here," she said as she looked more at the statue. Maybe she'd make an offer.. if she could convince Razor to let her out once more. She figured once they returned the wards would go back up and she would be his prisoner once more. At least she got to come out and he even got her dressed for the occasion. It was a nice treat no mater how small. "I still have to go through some books, but I might want to come back so I can finally find him..."

"Of course," he told her and he seemed to want to say something else but his son was being very good at his job at distracting his father. Razor upon his request reached down and picked his little boy up and kissed his forehead.

Softly he mumbled a small loving comment to his son that the girl wouldn't even able to hear as he gave him an affectionate growl. His eyes darted back to Lia before going back to his son. "So Vion what food do you want for being a good boy. I promised to let you pick," he mumbled. His tone was different when he talked to his son. The boy held the man's affection.

Even the affection could not keep him from stealing glances at the girl though. She looked like a princess... not a Queen today. She wasn't a girl but a woman.

Vion squealedand giggled in joy at his father's affection. He was glad to have it and it seemed he had him to himself, though he didn't notice his father still distracted. His mind was on food and that was what was important to the boy. "I want burgers and fries!" The boy exclaimed in excitement. He loved meat like his dad. "Can I have ice cream tonight too? Pleaseeeeeee."

Lia held a hand to cover her mouth as she stifled a small giggle and a smile. The boy was adorable and his father gave into him so easily. She couldn't hear what he said, but looking at the pair it was obvious they loved each other a lot. It made her wonder about Vion's mom, but she knew better than to ask. She just watched the two of them with a smile of her face.

The demon nodded and opened a portal to home. He motioned for Lia tof enter and waited for her to do so before he did. Upon seeing the first servant he told them what they'd have for lunch keeping his son close. He had made sure that today was his workout and relax with his son day. His son could enjoy his father's company.

"So Lia any plans or?" He was curious what else she was doing today. Maybe she could tag along. It might be good for her. "I can give you a small tour today if you're interested."

Lia went through the portal and stared as jer eyes readjusted for the tunnels. She gabe a small sigh wanting to be back out there, but this was becoming her new home it seemed. She turned to the Lord's voice surprised he even offered. She thought she'd be left alone like she had been but maybe hanging out and seeing what else there was down here wouldn't be too bad. It would keep her occupied. "I had none really I was just going to change out of these clothes.. I'd love a tour," she replied with a smile. She couldn't wait to get out of the clothes. She wanted something comfy to wear and to put her hair back down. 

Vion clung to his dad and watched those around him. He frowned instantly when Razor offered the girl a tour. He didn't understand why she was still here. Dad said she was working for him but that didn't mean she had to tag along. He pouted a bit and stayed latched to Razor. Dad was his. He didn't want to share if he didn't have to. He nuzzled into his dad's shoulder and watched the two of them. He didn't understand adults.

“Keep the clothes for now,” he told her looking at his son wondering why he was so clingy today. He didn’t understand it himself. HIs son was acting like he never gave him love which was so untrue. He gave his son love as much as he could. It was his position that kept him from his son when he wasn’t with him. He reached back to ruffle his son’s hair. “Be good son,” he mumbled softly. “Or I’ll get your older brother to babysit you.”

He looked at Lia curious. Why did she always dress so ..normal? Was that the word he was looking for? She never dressed like a noble lady, or anything of stature, but she spoke well enough. He had no idea. He’d have to take care of that. “I also need you to give me your measurements and I’ll have a servant go get you some new clothes. The old ones just won’t do.

Vion’s cheerful expression turned as if he just saw his life coming to an end. The last thing he wanted was Morion around. Vion just nodded and nuzzled into his dad to watch him and the new girl… What was her name? Layla? That had to be it. He simply stayed attached to his dad and said nothing else to distract them.

Lia looked at him in confusion. These weren’t her clothes. Surely it was better for her to change out of them, but she knew better than to argue with him and nodded in response. She could stand to stay in these longer. They weren’t as bad as she thought, but they just weren’t her. She couldn’t remember the last time she dressed like this if ever. “..What’s wrong with me clothes?” She looked at him blankly. She saw nothing wrong with them. They weren’t regal, but they were average clothes. They were better than what she’d had before. “Do you really need my measurements.. I mean you found a dress for me without knowing anything about them before unless you’ve been snooping through my clothes.” She smiled faintly as she teased.