Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-27-2016

"Yes a business relationship which means I don't care if you like me or not. I will get my answers. You see I'm also learning by how you react to certain things to see how people feel," he said watching her. "Your cake made you happy... so did the book. By giving you things I made you feel more secure and comfortable." He looked at her and it was clear he didn't really understand. He was trying to figure it all out. He had lived so long that he had stopped understanding some of the very basic things.

He leaned against the wall that was where her 'door' was. "So far all I've learned about your relationship with him is that you might not know as much about him as you thought. Are you sure he's really your friend here?"

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-27-2016

It had to be a joke. No one could be this clueless about other people, especially their lord. It was so simple yet he knew nothing how? She didn't even look at him as she gathered her things in her bag quickly. She didn't care if they were organized or if it really fit. She needed to get out of this hellhole and quickly before she lost all of her sanity. "I tried to help you and you've ignored every single thing I've tried for you. The deal was to either stay until I found him or whenever I felt like leaving."

"He's more of a friend to me than anyone will ever be to you," she said in spite, half hissing from her fury. She slammed her bag on the bed and tied it up before throwing it over her back. She walked over to the door with her bag in door and looked him dead set in the eyes. "Now move."

"No," he said and looked at her before raising his hand. This times runes appeared showing the house's wards and he smiled stepping back. Now she was locked in her room. "We will talk first before you go and have a fit like a child."

He sat down on the other side of the door and crossed his legs looked slightly annoyed at having to deal with this. Hell if she was going to scream like a child then he'd lock her up like one as well. Giving her a soft growl, he gave her a look to show he wouldn't budge. She couldn't make him either. That much was known already. "First off... I don't want to be your friend. I just want you for information. Get that straight. Second off I don't give a damn if you like me...and third.. don't touch the wards or you'll find out why this place can be a resting place."

"Says the child himself," she growled at him. She looked at the runes as he showed them off to her. The place was guarded and now she was stuck in her room. She hissed again at him and started pacing around the room as if she were a caged animal. There was no way she could get past these barriers and she couldn't move him. Damn him. Damn everything. 

She stopped just before him staying well in her domain. "Fine if that's how it's going to be. I would never want to be friends with a person like you. Next time I try to do work, leave me alone. Don't bother me unless it's for information and I won't speak to you otherwise," she hissed at him. She thew off her backpack so it went flying across the room and landed off in the corner. She turned away from him done with this conversation. "Oh and one more thing. You're an arrogant asshole, but you don't give a damn what I think of you."

"First off learn your place," he told her looking at her. He growled showing his fangs. The kindness he had showed her gone. "I have been nicer to you then I should have been I see. I do not allow subjects to speak to me as such. Keep this up and I'll show you what a king is real like. The mercy I've shown you will be a blessing now more. Learn respect little girl." His tone was dark and threatening. He was reaching his breaking point now. He wasn't going to stand for her tone or her attitude more. 

He stood up looking down at her. His eyes hidden mostly in shadows as he growled more. "You do not tell me when and when not to appear. I shall come and go as I want and you will tell me what I want when I want. Clear? Maybe I should make you earn your freedom... Maybe then you'd see how easy I've been letting you live. From now on you will eat, sleep, and live your life from this room!"

The last bit was more of a roar as darkness appeared to be moving from the tunnels, surrounding him and then the lights went out for a moment. When they came back on.. he was gone.

Lia glanced back at where he once was. He was gone now but she dared not to leave her room. She had seen the runes and considering his threat, she wasn't allowed to leave. He trapped her in his lair and she wasn't allowed to leave. The very thought pissed her off even more as she stalked around the room again. She hated being cooped up. She wanted to leave but he trapped her. She hissed at nothing as she started to throw objects around the room in a fit. 

After an hour or so she finally calmed down enough to look around the room at the mess she created. She was stuck in here and she just ruined half of her room. Great. The girl sighed and threw the covers off the bed to lay them on the ground. She took on her wolf form once more and stretched out. She was done. The girl picked up a corner of the covers in her muzzle and dragged them with her as she took it under the bed. She moved them to create a makeshift den under her bed to block out the world around her. When it was good enough, the demoness curled up in the middle with her tail over her nose to snuggle into the sheets.

An hour later a servant came by. She had the books Lia had left behind with the paper and ink. She didn't say much as she pushed them through the wards for the girl to use as needed. "I'm sorry for the Master's behavior.. He's just got a nasty temper. Always had I'm afraid. He doesn't understand social things. As a kid he only had his parents and sibling, so he's not use to how to treat other people," she said knowing it wasn't a good apology, but maybe it could at least ease some of the tension. "He's use to getting power from people...what you two have is new for him and he doesn't know how to take it.."

She looked at the bed knowing the girl was under there. The room was a mess. What had she been thinking of? She sighed knowing the girl was only going to make it worst for herself. Why was she so easy to make the master mad? It was like they were having fun doing it. "Would you like anything to eat?"

"So I see," she grumbled from her little makeshift den. She hated this all. Why was there even another talking to her? She figured everyone was told to stay away considering how mad he had gotten at her. "We had a deal and he clearly outlined it before. I don't see how it's any different from any other."

She poked her nose out from under the bed and fixed her eyes on the other. Her eyes stayed hidden in the shadows, but her muzzle stuck out. Her eyes glowed as she watched the other carefully. "Why are you even here? If he finds out you're helping me..." She didn't want to cause issues for another because of whatever was going on between the Master and herself.

"He sent me," she said watching her. "My dear you didn't tell me what you wanted to eat." She watched the girl with a small smile hoping she would take the kind gesture. "He said anything you wanted would be brought to you, but you're not allowed to leave this room." Her eyes held a hint of sadness as she said that. She didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, but Razor didn't want her to leave... He had lost trust this girl would actually live up to her side of the deal, so this was his new plan.

The servant waited patiently.

She scoffed at the other girl's words. There was no way he would let her have whatever she wanted and even if she knew what, there was a good chance she wouldn't want it. Her stomach was empty, but she still felt infuriated from the fight. It made her appetite disappear a bit, but sooner or later she'd get hungry and who knew when the next time she'd be offered food. 

"Just bring some bread and meat... Maybe a stew please. I'm not really picky," she finally replied as she closed her eyes and disappeared back under the bed to her little den. She just wanted to rest and collect herself for now.